[2014.04.30] “Warspear Online” 3.13 Announcement - Craft

Guest LaOnza

Bro the most worrisome is that you always have to delay some versions are launched, it could take longer to release but releasing all together, I am very competitive and hate to be late "

yup.:(.

Something stats missed below :

Btw again some boring statements again and again in ws.

Ty for nice update.but can you guys tell us when will symbian,windows,etc os got original 3.13 rather than 3.12.1

some quotes for ws from players :

1)ws always want profits with this strategy: poor  fight against rich noobs,rich noobs want fun.

Mediater(ws)will get benefit.

2)one want taste the new updates fast than other(like updates for some os at first)and others get punishment so that they eagerly wait for updates after it effects gone.

-bad rude force business trick

3)where real updates?always u are giving not original updates just giving beta and take poing burdens in our own sake of....

i)pala use 2h sword /glaive but no arena gear there.

ii)no pvp area zones.its free zones.

iii)also so many,i cant point out(all thouht ws always beta updates with sleeping d*vs)

iv)we playing ws ,and d*vs playing on us.

v)why d*vs  not check before giving update.its beta or update?we confuse.after told update minor bugs will possible.but in our dump(ws) full of fun with complaints who promoted these type updates not checking functionality and equilatiy.

yup. :( .

Something stats missed below :

Btw again some boring statements again and again in ws.

Ty for nice update.but can you guys tell us when will symbian,windows,etc os got original 3.13 rather than 3.12.1

some quotes for ws from players :

1)ws always want profits with this strategy: poor  fight against rich noobs,rich noobs want fun.

Mediater(ws)will get benefit.

2)one want taste the new updates fast than other(like updates for some os at first)and others get punishment so that they eagerly wait for updates after it effects gone.

-bad rude force business trick

3)where real updates?always u are giving not original updates just giving beta and take poing burdens in our own sake of....

i)pala use 2h sword /glaive but no arena gear there.

ii)no pvp area zones.its free zones.

iii)also so many,i cant point out(all thouht ws always beta updates with sleeping d*vs)

iv)we playing ws ,and d*vs playing on us.

v)why d*vs  not check before giving update.its beta or update?we confuse.after told update minor bugs will possible.but in our dump(ws) full of fun with complaints who promoted these type updates not checking functionality and equilatiy.

well, get a PC

Any news on the Symbian version? See many people doing craft and you is not bad, please symbian brings many benefits in this game and can use skill and attack more quickly than through the device keypad "to post news, thank you!

Now, we can't even play. Game crushes after pressing "play" button. Update with new skills for symbian were released after HUUUGE delay. I can't believe it will take so much time again. You are basically ignoring 20% of your players/clients. It's not so good for comunity, for earning $$$ and for people who just want to play.

Ridiculous does not have the version for symbian, I am selling my game account for this lack of respect "creators think small!

I am selling my game account for this lack of respect "creators think small!

For this confession you can easily get ban... Selling account isnt allowed, read rules :facepalm:

For this confession you can easily get ban... Selling account isnt allowed, read rules

Rules rules rules and no duties ...

in one month you can get 4 slots and the maximum level of craftsmanship ;)

when something new in the long run?

a new island?

more items to craft?

more bosses??

:( i dont know what we got after win tour?? i think this game best for PVP or WAR bcuz this game name is Warspear.... but devs never make this like real war or create pvp place for we can enjoy in pvp no gank, no disturb, and no crazy plyr like pvpshaman...... and why we amplifying we items if never pvp or war, just stay at town???oh devs this is WARSPEAR NOT TOURSPEAR OR CHATSPEAR!!!!!!

News on symbian version?? Or so say at once that this version will be unrealized!

Before Ayvondill comes we first get the Equipment Craft, after that follows the Item/Accesoir Craft, maybe there comes a pot craft too. Halloween and Christmas Event are next so 2014 is gone.

New Island in 2015  :search:

So why not just say that there will be more versions for symbian, are making us wait and that's sad " :'(:'(:'(

Before Ayvondill comes we first get the Equipment Craft, after that follows the Item/Accesoir Craft, maybe there comes a pot craft too. Halloween and Christmas Event are next so 2014 is gone.

New Island in 2015  :search:

98047_.jpg

WHY OUTDATED ??????  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :nea: :nea: :nea: :nea: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

98161_.png

WHY OUTDATED ??????  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :nea: :nea: :nea: :nea: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Feels so good. I thought only i couldn't login :D

Hi!

i have a problem. today (2014.05.23) i installed the game this morning, and at afternoon it write me to update the game.

the download page comes up and i downloaded the game again. but its still dont work. pls any help is appriciated

pls reply ;)

Feels so good. I thought only i couldn't login :D

yeah . i dont know what are their problems  :( :( :(

Hah, I thought Im the only one with that problem  ;D Re-downloaded game from google play, from web, still dont work  :crazy:

wtffff i cant login now. suddenly got kicked and now i keep having a pop up ''installed game version is outdated. update it now?'' i updated it but its still same