[2014.04.30] “Warspear Online” 3.13 Announcement - Craft

Guest LaOnza

Guest LaOnza

Опубликованное фото

Hello there, dear players!

AIGRIND is glad to announce the new 3.13 update for the best mobile MMORPG “Warspear Online”. It will be available for Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Mobile, Windows Phone, Windows PC and Linux on 6th* of May, 2014. In this update heroes will be able to create their own pieces of equipment using our new Craft system. Guilds will also be given new skills and abilities.

Craft.

Spring campaign has just begun, but power of the challenging sides is almost depleted. Battle skill is not enough to achieve the victory. More and more warriors are tend to create their own equipment and weapon, not trusting this task to blacksmiths and craftsmen. Surprisingly, this equipment turned up the same quality as the items bought in market or obtained as a reward! Self made sword was piercing faster and armor was defending much better. All members of each Alliance started to comprehend the secrets of Craft, everyone wanted to be the best! While collecting missing parts, disassembling old equipment, polishing their skills, people of Arinar started to realize that craft is as fascinating as war. Who knows, maybe it is possible to win this war not only on battlefield, but also in a forge.

Now every character, who has reached 10th level, can create his own equipment and different crafting resources. In this update 3 of 8 professions will be available to master. You will be performing crafting tasks to create the items. List of available tasks will be shown in the Craft menu. Complete these tasks, create new items and weapons and your profession level will raise. The higher your profession level the better stuff you can create, it's really cool! Talking about economical side of the game, you can always invade a dungeon to get rare resources and sell them to Dealer.

Visit this topic to read a detailed description of Craft  - In development: creating items - Craft.

Guilds

In 3.13 update maximum guild level is increased, 6th level is the highest now. Your guild will get new guild skills and additional abilities:

5th level

Guild health regeneration (passive) – skill activates guild members health regeneration

Guild health restore (active) – all guild members (on the same location) immediately restore part of their health.

6th level

Guild energy regeneration (passive) – increases energy regeneration of all guild members.

Guild energy restore (active) – immediately restores energy of all guild members (on the same location).

Other changes:

- Friend list got bigger to 100 friends

- Bag capacity increased from 100 to 150 slots

*Date of update may be changed due to the terms of Windows Phone Store and Apple AppStore approvement.

Good and please create pvp place :) many ganker now make secret cave be a place for prostitusion(raping ganking) ....

ohhhaaaiiiioooo

Other changes:

*Date of update may be changed due to the terms of Windows Phone Store and Apple AppStore approvement.

OMG TY GM  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

melee weapon, staff, and bows, I think

I hope not, don't want to amp another wpn :nea:

I hope not, don't want to amp another wpn :nea:

so what was your plan for lv 21-30 updates?

Interesting Craftings coming soon nice.

Hmm...About this guild thing I saw it has been increased to 6 and added active n passive skill. But No mentioning about the number of guild member size increases or not@ 5th n 6th.

So 40members is the max size of members for lvl4 guild and higher? Seems legit to keep it at 40members.

How much will it cost in unity and guild points.... for level 5-6?

I really hope you make more ways to get lots of gp..

Make something like a high level guild dungeon or something so only lvl 3-4 can go

melee weapon, staff, and bows, I think

am confused. I thought it meant every character can master ANY 3 of 8 professions. So should include even other equipments ?

Hmm...About this guild thing I saw it has been increased to 6 and added active n passive skill. But No mentioning about the number of guild member size increases or not@ 5th n 6th.

So 40members is the max size of members for lvl4 guild and higher? Seems legit to keep it at 40members.

It's been asked @ Russian forum, 10 for each level.

3 out of 8 professional is a crafting level.So lvl3 crafting will be release out of lvl8 crafting level.I guess

oh

thx

so what was your plan for lv 21-30 updates?

I was thinking it will be a guild skill to increase the dmg.

Its unfair to increase only 10 members for each lvl  :facepalm:

the amount of gp needed to lvl up from lvl3 to lvl4 is 5x the amount needed to lvl form 2 into 3

i guess lvl5 will take around 10 mil gp to reach :wacko:

we wait 6 level update xd

Craft.

Now every character, who has reached 10th level, can create his own equipment and different crafting resources.

In this update 3 of 8 professions will be available to master. You will be performing crafting tasks to create the items.

Other changes:

3 out of 8 professional is a crafting level.So lvl3 crafting will be release out of lvl8 crafting level.I guess

"every character

can learn all the professions and develop them from 1st

to 14th level" So craft lvl is 1 to 14 and out of 8 professions we can max any 3 now. Tats all i understand.

I think we can craft 3 things like 1.staffs  2.clothe armor 3.and accesories

this how i would do on my druid

ranger 1.bows 2.light armor 3.crossbow 

bcuz i can craft accesories for ranger with druid

Best thing i saw in this announcement.. more bag slots and larger FL, whoo! ( more bag slots the better, hopefully another 50 soon )

And how long we have to wait symbian users, or already have the update ready for symbian??  :crazy: :crazy: