Noob player saying "gidday"

Knickerless

Gidday all, I started playing on EU-Emerald (I think) on my Android tablet about 4 days ago. I'm trying to learn the basics as I go and have some questions already - but I'll go thru the forum before I bother y'all with questions ALL noobs ask  :pleasantry:

See y'all around.

Your a newbie not a noob(in a good way).

Those words mean exactly same thing :D Anyway good luck with Warspear, hopefully you know what Amplification means because it's one of the most important thing in a game, also it is base of this game. :drinks:

Those words mean exactly same thing :D Anyway good luck with Warspear, hopefully you know what Amplification means because it's one of the most important thing in a game, also it is base of this game. :drinks:

A newbie is a new player (hint: NEWbie)

A noob is a shitty player

A newbie is a new player (hint: NEWbie)

A noob is a shitty player

In a fact Noob comes from Newbie, the first game where Noob was stated was Mortal Kombat.. One of the developers named one of the fighters by his name as backwards: Tobias Boon = Noob Saibot. In Mortal Kombat usually starter players were introduced to play with Noob Saibot since it was little bit overpowered.. In new games unnamed black Sub-Zero, in other words Noob Saibot is the fighter in tutorial zone..

Kind of strange that one guy made such a word and it used in every game nowdays.. Anyway you can find more Nintendo/Atari/etc. secrets from almighty internet.. But yea I agree that players should use Newbie instead of Noob since it's just too overused word and in wrong places..

In a fact Noob comes from Newbie, the first game where Noob was stated was Mortal Kombat.. One of the developers named one of the fighters by his name as backwards: Tobias Boon = Noob Saibot. In Mortal Kombat usually starter players were introduced to play with Noob Saibot since it was little bit overpowered.. In new games unnamed black Sub-Zero, in other words Noob Saibot is the fighter in tutorial zone..

Kind of strange that one guy made such a word and it used in every game nowdays.. Anyway you can find more Nintendo/Atari/etc. secrets from almighty internet.. But yea I agree that players should use Newbie instead of Noob since it's just too overused word and in wrong places..

Language evolves, especially slang. Get with the times ;D

Gidday all, I started playing on EU-Emerald (I think) on my Android tablet about 4 days ago. I'm trying to learn the basics as I go and have some questions already - but I'll go thru the forum before I bother y'all with questions ALL noobs ask  :pleasantry:

See y'all around.

Gday mate. Welcome.

Language evolves, especially slang. Get with the times ;D

Gday mate. Welcome.

Exactly but unfortunately I'm one of those guys who prefer old times more than times now..

When you just started a new game its not being noob but a newbie.

Noob is those who easy get killed or do stupid things  ;D

i agree. But feel free to ask any question, and welcome to warspear online.

• 1 month later...