live warspear stream happening now

Jswaaz

Am I Brazilian ? Nope xD Im from Finland, tho' I have nothing against them.. Anyway Im just saying that Warspear + Twitch = "Something that if I say it, I probably could get ban"....

Let me say that Im not against you or what you do, but idea such as Warspear being in Twitch is just mind duck

Am I Brazilian ? Nope xD Im from Finland, tho' I have nothing against them.. Anyway Im just saying that Warspear + Twitch = "Something that if I say it, I probably could get ban"....

Let me say that Im not against you or what you do, but idea such as Warspear being in Twitch is just mind ♥♥♥♥

Warspear is a very competitive game, it has chances of being on par in terms of viewers with games like League of Legends or Defense of the Ancients 2, if only players streamed it.

Don't need to overreact.

It's not like anyone's even going to watch Warspear streams.

Yea... Hopefully...

Warspear is a very competitive game, it has chances of being on par in terms of viewers with games like League of Legends or Defense of the Ancients 2, if only players streamed it.

Warspear is so ♥♥♥♥ed up.. Everything that matters in Warspear is money.. If you accept how much greedy and unbalance this game includes then go and watch it.. This game is just too much: Takes more than gives.. This is just basically so bad..

Yea... Hopefully...

Warspear is so ♥♥♥♥ed up.. Everything that matters in Warspear is money.. If you accept how much greedy and unbalance this game includes then go and watch it.. This game is just too much: Takes more than gives.. This is just basically so bad..

Get Good scrub

Get over it. If you don't wanna watch it, move along. Others may enjoy it more than you.

I said before that if you want watch it, its ok.. I'm just personally against what Warspear is right now..

There's no need for start up fight, I just want to say facts and my opinion..  Also I agree other people's opinions like Azebu wants to watch Warspear. Also like you might have seen my opinion is hope that Warspear will never be Streamed at this stage of game..

streaming warspear is just like any other game. It attracts people, but recording it without any commentary/music/ost then it's just plain ..meh.

Let me say that Im not against you or what you do, but idea such as Warspear being in Twitch is just mind ♥♥♥♥

you think youre smart? pvp isnt fun to watch? group raids arent fun to watch? then why are you even playing warspear if its not "fun" apparently?

you can take your biased ignorant foreign opinions and take them elsewhere <3  :rofl:

Post link here, please :)

i even had snorlax encourage me to stream, meanwhile youre busy typing up nonsense on a forum. if you play warspear everyday does that mean everything you do isnt entertaining for streaming? lmao why do we have a video section of forum too? its almost like youre 50 years old scared of new technology

Don't need to overreact.It's not like anyone's even going to watch Warspear streams.

you wouldnt watch me on br server killing br's all day inside towns? its pretty fun on a dead server, you literally can whipe everyone in every town with some luck, i can only imagine what theyre screaming in world chat as i kill them at respawn 10 times in a row

streaming warspear is just like any other game. It attracts people, but recording it without any commentary/music/ost then it's just plain ..meh.

it was my first stream, i started playing music 1/4th the way into the video, audio commentary and possible cam coming soon

it was my first stream, i started playing music 1/4th the way into the video, audio commentary and possible cam coming soon

Mario burning his rear in your recorded vid xD

I just more or less watched one of your past Warspear videos and it was surprisingly entertaining.

I just more or less watched one of your past Warspear videos and it was surprisingly entertaining.

Needs commentary instead of music, though. Had to mute the video.

haha ya i was watching another stream of super mario 64 so the beginning has ducked up sound, i had music eventually though when azebu told me i had mario sounds in the background.

commentary coming soon, i have the equipment, just need the motivation

which past warspear videos have you seen me in? ive never seen me in a video before  :cray:

Swaaz, like I said no need to fight and yet you are still harrashing me ? Well I dont bother to answer aggressively.. Anyway I dont play Warspear anymore xD I got fed up of this game... All that unbalance... But hey, if you like to play this, then play it. I'm sorry if I hurted your or somebodys feelings towards Warspear.. Have fun with streaming but, I hope that you will never get viewers if you're streaming Warspear..

Why I'm still in forums ? Because I have some faith left that some day Warspear takes most of unbalance away...

Edit: No Im not old either, also I have streamed once (Actually it was my friend's stream, so he takes most of credits). We streamed in group of five some Smite. We streamed it because it was Nordic tournament's semi finals. Unfortunately we lost.. And just for make sure that we means our guild. So yea Im not old :D but seriously no fight, I have nothing against you..

Swaaz, like I said no need to fight and yet you are still harrashing me ? Well I dont bother to answer aggressively.. Anyway I dont play Warspear anymore xD I got fed up of this game... All that unbalance... But hey, if you like to play this, then play it. I'm sorry if I hurted your or somebodys feelings towards Warspear.. Have fun with streaming but, I hope that you will never get viewers if you're streaming Warspear..

Why I'm still in forums ? Because I have some faith left that some day Warspear takes most of unbalance away...

Edit: No Im not old either, also I have streamed once (Actually it was my friend's stream, so he takes most of credits). We streamed in group of five some Smite. We streamed it because it was Nordic tournament's semi finals. Unfortunately we lost.. And just for make sure that we means our guild. So yea Im not old :D but seriously no fight, I have nothing against you..

sorry i dont speak br xD

sorry i dont speak br xD

Such kiddo -.- Why are you now so ignorant ? You just want to fight...

Your highlighted areas mean that if you play any other game I hope that you get some viewers, if you play Warspear I hope you will get none. Im against Warspear not you.. Also I just want to know if I'm br what will do you do ?

Such kiddo -.- Why are you now so ignorant ? You just want to fight...

Your highlighted areas mean that if you play any other game I hope that you get some viewers, if you play Warspear I hope you will get none. Im against Warspear not you..

and who are you again?

and who are you again?

See, you're acting like a boss here... :facepalm: seriously who do you think you are ? If you answer again like kid I'm out of here

See, you're acting like a boss here... :facepalm: seriously who do you think you are ? If you answer again like kid I'm out of here

theres the door

>and i dont know you

theres the door

>and i dont know you

I dont either know you very well, have fun and see ya

And yea I'm Christiano the guy who plays WoW

Yea... Hopefully...

if its all about money, then why have i spent $0?

kids with short attention spans need to buy their gold

i got doom 2h yesterday and 2 KW masks today, still havnt spent $1 yet, not to mention my full set of gear all gotten with hard work and help from friends (chainless, etc)

:facepalm:

if its all about money, then why have i spent $0?

kids with short attention spans need to buy their gold

i got doom 2h yesterday and 2 KW masks today, still havnt spent $1 yet, not to mention my full set of gear all gotten with hard work and help from friends (chainless, etc)

:facepalm:

Hey dude just calm down, I thought we stopped this.. or do you want to continue ?

Get over it. If you don't wanna watch it, move along. Others may enjoy it more than you.

What he said. Thats just the perfect post.

• 2 weeks later...