I have a feeling that the chosen and firstborn's are weaker than the mc's

The Ranmage

In the EU emerald,i kinda feel that the mc's and forsakens are stronger than the chosen and elves.Can you make elves and chosen stronger?

This is actually true since CC is key to win PvP battles.. And MC side have more efficient CC skills. Tho' I think the main problem in PvP is that how Richest guy always wins.. Just make sure that you are using ranged character and you have amped atleast +8 and you will win most of your life time battles.. This game is highly unbalanced in many ways.. Expl: Amping, Ranged vs. Melee, Skills, also party mix ups..

Sentinels are too lucky of immobility skills and purifying buffs. This what Legions are unlucky to have their weak point. So, there's NO need to make Sentinel side stronger as withhold to balance the game. Or either made the game not fair to have players in side of Legion.

I have a feeling its the opposite.

Pretty much the same here.

Actually I am pretty sure the true sentinel players say that the legion is op, while the true legion players says that the sentinels are op.

Pretty much the same here.

Actually I am pretty sure the true sentinel players say that the legion is op, while the true legion players says that the sentinels are op.

well, no one will say DK is op  :wacko:

you may say barb is messed but expert barb skill gives him a great defense buff for 50% of a fight if you keep spaming the skill.

paladin may be weak alone but in a group when he goes among people n use feathers of justice, he breaks the enemy force.

dk is having no usefullness.

you may say barb is messed but expert barb skill gives him a great defense buff for 50% of a fight if you keep spaming the skill.

paladin may be weak alone but in a group when he goes among people n use feathers of justice, he breaks the enemy force.

:cray: why DK?, this is about faction not a single class.

dks aren't that bad like u say...

] maybe for low amped dks (0-6+, 7+) guess you never have seen and fought a nice amped dk

U should have seen Alucardl from us sapphire or Iucifer from Eu server in arena or pvp

U would change your mind fast

dks aren't that bad like u say...

] maybe for low amped dks (0-6+, 7+) guess you never have seen and fought a nice amped dk

U should have seen Alucardl from us sapphire or Iucifer from Eu server in arena or pvp

U would change your mind fast

i have, lucifer full +10 and i really didnt know allucard was getting famous  :lol: he was +8 or +9 last time i checked...

we exchanged ideas about dk n kinda agreed for the same build as a good one :blush:

i really would wish it wasnt as bad and the problem would be just the amping, im +7 +8 myself, but the amp is not what i taking in consideration.

+10 will most likely crush someone +8 or lower, doesnt happen always since the +10 not necessarily made a good build nor necessarily knows how to play his char, but is what a higher amped player is buying in this game. and i have no complains about that.

the problem is skillwise, major bugged skill is threads, anyone with some experience on the char knows what it is. also the lack of stun on dk, pretty much the worst stunner in game. the really poor range of accesories that fit a melle char which uses magic is also a problem.

eh, maybe i should follow allucard n other dks i know n just give a break to the game.

i have, lucifer full +10 and i really didnt know allucard was getting famous  :lol: he was +8 or +9 last time i checked...

we exchanged ideas about dk n kinda agreed for the same build as a good one :blush:

i really would wish it wasnt as bad and the problem would be just the amping, im +7 +8 myself, but the amp is not what i taking in consideration.

+10 will most likely crush someone +8 or lower, doesnt happen always since the +10 not necessarily made a good build nor necessarily knows how to play his char, but is what a higher amped player is buying in this game. and i have no complains about that.

the problem is skillwise, major bugged skill is threads, anyone with some experience on the char knows what it is. also the lack of stun on dk, pretty much the worst stunner in game. the really poor range of accesories that fit a melle char which uses magic is also a problem.

eh, maybe i should follow allucard n other dks i know n just give a break to the game.

haha na I don't mean" alucard" I mean an older player , maybe u heard from Afro ( a rogue) he had "Alucardl"

the first full 10+ dk on sapphire but he quit alrdy :/ I swear he hitted like a damn truck xd I was a dk player myself for over a year and exha was a nice stun in arena for me

It has a nice CD and works if not dodged or parried ofc u need to time ur threads against runners/kiters

Dk is my fav class after druid btw if u have any related questors about dk I would advice u to contact cherri, or bloody or Mecha they are the smart dks from today

haha na I don't mean" alucard" I mean an older player , maybe u heard from Afro ( a rogue) he had "Alucardl"

the first full 10+ dk on sapphire but he quit alrdy :/ I swear he hitted like a damn truck xd I was a dk player myself for over a year and exha was a nice stun in arena for me

It has a nice CD and works if not dodged or parried ofc u need to time ur threads against runners/kiters

Dk is my fav class after druid btw if u have any related questors about dk I would advice u to contact cherri, or bloody or Mecha they are the smart dks from today

ah lol, i really thought it was strange u mentioning allucard, but is alucardl  :rofl: i missreaded the name  :blush:

havent seen him, but afro rogue, i might have seen or heard about before, idk if you saw perycles aka diabopreto, also a +10 truck dk hitting hard on saphire, he dropped dk to go shaman n lastly rogue before he give it a break.

but if you have played dk then u know the fail threads have right after u pull anyone, and u add that to 30 seconds cooldown.

if at least this was worked up, i would stop my complains.

ah lol, i really thought it was strange u mentioning allucard, but is alucardl  :rofl: i missreaded the name  :blush:

havent seen him, but afro rogue, i might have seen or heard about before, idk if you saw perycles aka diabopreto, also a +10 truck dk hitting hard on saphire, he dropped dk to go shaman n lastly rogue before he give it a break.

but if you have played dk then u know the fail threads have right after u pull anyone, and u add that to 30 seconds cooldown.

if at least this was worked up, i would stop my complains.

I would agree completely with u about the threads of darkness pull , if they just lower the cd of it for just like 10sec I would rock dk allday/allnight :P

And I'd molest everyone and everything on crossing, 10 Sec CD pull is not just epic, it's cruel for the enemy

And I'd molest everyone and everything on crossing, 10 Sec CD pull is not just epic, it's cruel for the enemy

haha good old iuci luv :3 would play with him all day :D

Nah I mean reduce 30sec - 10sec = 20sec cd of pull xd

10sec cd would be too epic xd every kite try : "nope ur back here honey"

and burst power xd

haha good old iuci luv :3 would play with him all day :D

Nah I mean reduce 30sec - 10sec = 20sec cd of pull xd

10sec cd would be too epic xd every kite try : "nope ur back here honey"

and burst power xd

lol everyone seens to agree with the cooldown being lowered to 20 secs, but devs...they dont even show up to say why not.

but major must be fixed problem is the one where at the very moment u pull other chars, they can use skills to avoid getting hitted.

there isnt a disable nor a stun in threads, so all they need to do is use the skill they got on their char, n besides barbs, every char got one to avoid getting hit by dk in the after pull performed by threads skill.

so u pretty much waste the skill for nothing, not 1 single hit.

20 second CD on pull is still the same rape

Iucifer will once again awaken and bring forth the end of the Arinar

20 second CD on pull is still the same rape

Iucifer will once again awaken and bring forth the end of the Arinar

yea, cause you gotta "ignore" the main part of the problem in the skill and make some "funny" comment.

but major must be fixed problem is the one where at the very moment u pull other chars, they can use skills to avoid getting hitted.

there isnt a disable nor a stun in threads, so all they need to do is use the skill they got on their char, n besides barbs, every char got one to avoid getting hit by dk in the after pull performed by threads skill.

so u pretty much waste the skill for nothing, not 1 single hit.

maybe you can read now.