Safe place

Hossein

what about making dgs place safe zone so players not getting bothered during dungeon  spam ...

its annoying  getting ganked by other players while ur planned to spam dg used pot etc.. hope devs work on this :dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by Puppymaster

56 minutes ago, Puppymaster said:

what about making dgs place safe zone so players not getting bothered during dungeon  spam ...

its annoying  getting ganked by other players while ur planned to spam dg used pot etc.. hope devs work on this :dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Every dg area in the base game already is a neutral zone

Event locations are an exception

Edited by Jcbreff

10 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Every dg area in the base game already is a neutral zone

Event locations are an exception

I mean the area u entering for dgs should be safe so players can't disturb players there 

45 minutes ago, Puppymaster said:

I mean the area u entering for dgs should be safe so players can't disturb players there 

yeah those areas are neutral already

bg tower, garden, termitary, tree of seasons, lair of sea tramps and mermen sanctuary

1 minute ago, Jcbreff said:

yeah those areas are neutral already

bg tower, garden, termitary, tree of seasons, lair of sea tramps and mermen sanctuary

yeah but I meant dgs on horror snow some events like that. 

1 minute ago, Puppymaster said:

yeah but I meant dgs on horror snow some events like that. 

yeah they could be but i guess devs have wanted to make entirety of horror island pvp zone

and most parts of snowy bounds

but none of the spring island atleast this year

1 minute ago, Jcbreff said:

yeah they could be but i guess devs have wanted to make entirety of horror island pvp zone

and most parts of snowy bounds

but none of the spring island atleast this year

I haven't spammed any dg on this event but my guild and some others being attacked most of times on dgs area ..i hope they change it :)

Block the enemy dungeon is a way to prevent them from entering the prize ranks, that makes it competitive, you guys are supposed to do it too, but you didn't

:knife:

Edited by Kyrai

16 minutes ago, Kyrai said:

Block the enemy dungeon is a way to prevent them from entering the prize ranks, that makes it competitive, you guys are supposed to do it too, but you didn't

we did do it.... sometimes.... well atleast the elfs did :panda7:

On 12/7/2021 at 4:47 AM, Puppymaster said:

understand that there are some servers that the competition is not fair. but such a change would only mean that there was no way to prevent an enemy from picking up a rank at times of event.
in case you are experiencing difficulties, the best thing to do is try to find friends, or take refuge in a big guild.

On 12/7/2021 at 2:41 PM, Kyrai said:

nah its not fair a guild with 20 30 active player vs 100 player of a guild xd

10 hours ago, Rhaast said:

understand that there are some servers that the competition is not fair. but such a change would only mean that there was no way to prevent an enemy from picking up a rank at times of event.
in case you are experiencing difficulties, the best thing to do is try to find friends, or take refuge in a big guild.

well it won't happen I'm not into dgs but i think they should make it to be a safe area xd   the ranks can be earned by spamming means ppl use more stamina for dgs $$$ for dear devs xd 

On 12/7/2021 at 2:59 PM, Jcbreff said:

we did do it.... sometimes.... well atleast the elfs did :panda7:

all u did was stay and watch the fights haha xd

• 3 months later...
On 12/7/2021 at 12:11 PM, Kyrai said:

No one should be THAT much of a dick lol😂

• 1 month later...