[2014.04.29] Rewards for Guild Tournaments № 21 and 22

r0land

When you guys will put again the Symbol of Greatness and the Cape lv 20 ???

When you will increase the bag space ? ( Gears + Weapons + COSTUMES .... no space) ???

Fix the Arena Algho  pls.....  is totally unbalanced  for the normal users against guilds....

give me the black  and the golden skull outfit....  :'(

When you guys will put again the Symbol of Greatness and the Cape lv 20 ???

When you will increase the bag space ? ( Gears + Weapons + COSTUMES .... no space) ???

Fix the Arena Algho  pls.....  is totally unbalanced  for the normal users against guilds....

give me the black  and the golden skull outfit....  :'(

Other changes:

- Friend list got bigger to 100 friends

- Bag capacity increased from 100 to 150 slots

I actually love the way graphic artists make guild tournament costumes. Thumbs up on this. Why dont try guild "skin" for next tour? And like gariel choose minion were you can choose wether 1h,2h,staff or bow/xbow? More guild will want skin,ofcourse 1h weapon should choose between "1h skin with shield" or 1h skin with 2 sword skin. . .

Just a nifty addition if you ask me..

always update new and new.... i'm symbian phone still can't plaaying.... Link download still v 3.1.1... After i open that app me must download new version... But thaat link alwaays giving me v3..1.1 where me can find new version? :( if some1 was saving link v3.1.2 plz pm me....

• 3 weeks later...

Hi again

Maybe for next tournament can make something diferent like costume, will be awsome what reward be a rare amulet, weapon or something like that, please think about that  :blush: