[2021.12.06] Game servers stop. Farewell to the Median Night holiday!

Holmes

• Developer

news_2_1200x630.png

UPD: The servers are running!

Warriors!

It's time to say goodbye to the Horror Circus: tomorrow, 07.12.2021at 08:00 CET our game servers will be stopped due to the end of the Median Night holiday. As a result of the reboot, the holiday island will be disabled, and after updating the game client to version 10.1.3 the following changes will become available:

• fixed a bug due to which  when inspecting a character from the ratings menu, the name of the guild they are a member of was not displayed;
  • fixed a bug due to which the settings for “Effect display: other characters” were not saved when restarting the client;
  • fixed a bug that caused the client to crash when trying to enter the "effects" tab;
  • fixed incorrect display of points in the weekly qualifier;
  • fixed a bug due to which the reward skill for the qualifying weekly tournament was disappearing;
  • fixed a bug with incorrect display of legendary achievements in the guild menu;
  • fixed a bug that when when looking at another player, one could see a green doll of the character.

We’d also like to remind you that after the servers start, the event crafting tasks, holiday items in the Miracle Shop will become unavailable and the number of Good luck Tokens will also be canceled.

The game will be unavailable for about 4 hours.

Please also don’t forget that used elixirs and minions are paused and seeker’s endurance will be restored if at the moment of the reboot the player was in a dungeon. 

Please don’t plan anything important in the game for that time. 
AIGRIND

• Holmes pinned this topic

Honest Opinion

Drop rate was doodoo, actually, this is the worst drop rate event. This event made items that was 15k in the past increased to 100k. Pathetic. 2x drop rate is a joke as usual 😒. The events was boring compared to the previous ones. The chest are not promising in both season pass and horror chest. Btw, season pass was lame too. Not really beneficial to get it. Everyone got pots and srolls and rarely any vampire runes, relics, costumes from horror chest. Spring chest vamp runes drop rate was 10 times better. Other than that, many players are starting to lose interest in the game because the event was getting dry after seeing 2x drop rate was literally to the same group of people or particular guild. Hopefully, winter is not as bad too. Good luck Devs. 

4 hours ago, Speedom said:

The events was boring compared to the previous ones

well some players could like having a gvg where farming mobs is the main point even though we already have chaos for that

season pass was lame too. Not really beneficial to get

i think battle pass was mainly for the extra warehouse slots and costume because they cant make it too p2w or there would be complains

2x drop rate was literally to the same group of people or particular guild.

atleast over on emerald some players did over thousand runs of dungeon in one week and if they mostly ran with the same party thats 1000 runs for each players so it shouldnt be a suprise that they got alot of drops

3 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

well some players could like having a gvg where farming mobs is the main point even though we already have chaos for that

That gets boring. Really quick. GvG rewards are wack.

8 hours ago, Speedom said:

to get

i think battle pass was mainly for the extra warehouse slots and costume because they cant make it too p2w or there would be complains

They should've just add warehouse space bag in the mcoin shop just like for the guild. Sadly the only to get more space is by spending real money.

atleast over on emerald some players did over thousand runs of dungeon in one week and if they mostly ran with the same party thats 1000 runs for each players so it shouldnt be a suprise that they got alot of drops

1000s of run to get a lot? Definitely dropped a lot of money or gold for seekers. I've done over 300 runs and got just 3 drops. 

Edited by Higgings
Removed the foul language - unnecessary part

Honest Opinion

Drop rate was doodoo, actually, this is the worst drop rate event. This event made items that was 15k in the past increased to 100k. Pathetic. 2x drop rate is a joke as usual 😒. The events was boring compared to the previous ones. The chest are not promising in both season pass and horror chest. Btw, season pass was lame too. Not really beneficial to get it. Everyone got pots and srolls and rarely any vampire runes, relics, costumes from horror chest. Spring chest vamp runes drop rate was 10 times better. Other than that, many players are starting to lose interest in the game because the event was getting dry after seeing 2x drop rate was literally to the same group of people or particular guild. Hopefully, winter is not as bad too. Good luck Devs. 

True!! Rich gets richer everytime. X2 guaranteed drops was actually X2 common stuff no matter how many times some of us did dg. 

3 minutes ago, Speedom said:

That gets boring. Really quick. GvG rewards are wack.

most of the time yeah, probably because we already have some kind of gvg 4 times a week and i guess you could consider war to be guilds vs guilds so basically 6 times a week

4 minutes ago, Speedom said:

They should've just add warehouse space bag in the mcoin shop just like for the guild. Sadly the only to get more space is by spending real money.

its personal warehouse so my guess would be that they wanted to make it so we have to earn those slots, either by spending money to get more of them or completing free battle pass for 5 slots

5 minutes ago, Speedom said:

1000s of run to get a lot? Definitely dropped a lot of money or gold for seekers. I've done over 300 runs and got just 3 drops. That's not being unlucky, it's BS. 

never said they made profit, just that they got drops

3 minutes ago, Kirby said:

Rich gets richer everytime.

this is basically true for any game with chance based systems because those who can invest more in them have more chances to profit from them

1 minute ago, Jcbreff said:

its personal warehouse so my guess would be that they wanted to make it so we have to earn those slots, either by spending money to get more of them or completing free battle pass for 5 slots

They should implement more of ways to earn mcoin items. Popular once such as signs, repairs, bag spaces, etc. These need to be in daily quest. The ideas we give and no one listened to us unless you're on Russian forum speaking Russia. Anywho…

4 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

never said they made profit, just that they got drops

We all got some kind of drop. But what we actually called drops are gear.

5 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

this is basically true for any game with chance based systems because those who can invest more in them have more chances to profit from them

All I see is favoritism in this comment. What I mean is that is, Are the Devs mainly focus on big spenders vs f2p? This game is f2p, but definitely not a welcoming for them. For example, you have brand new account and have the limit offer for Novie gear and if you dont buy it, you will struggle(except charmer and bd).

1 minute ago, Speedom said:

They should implement more of ways to earn mcoin items. Popular once such as signs, repairs, bag spaces, etc. These need to be in daily quest. The ideas we give and no one listened to us unless you're on Russian forum speaking Russia. Anywho…

i agree with this except maybe about the signs

these days you can get repairs, tps, arena tickets and life scrolls from daily logins but you could still argue that adding them to daily quests wouldnt be a bad thing

Devs are russian and they understand russian players and their suggestion the best so maybe you need to learn some russian and go give your suggestion ideas over there 

5 minutes ago, Speedom said:

All I see is favoritism in this comment. What I mean is that is, Are the Devs mainly focus on big spenders vs f2p? This game is f2p, but definitely not a welcoming for them. For example, you have brand new account and have the limit offer for Novie gear and if you dont buy it, you will struggle(except charmer and bd).

of course they want to keep big spenders in the game so that they keep spending even more but they also want to make the game enjoyable for f2p so that they may one day become one of those spenders

tbh if you don't get novice gear map 1 is still easy with the exception of bosses but those weren't meant to be soloed in the first place

8 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Devs are russian and they understand russian players and their suggestion the best so maybe you need to learn some russian and go give your suggestion ideas over there 

Wow… Might as well get rid of all Forums so it can just be Russian.

8 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

of course they want to keep big spenders in the game so that they keep spending even more but they also want to make the game enjoyable for f2p so that they may one day become one of those spenders

tbh if you don't get novice gear map 1 is still easy with the exception of bosses but those weren't meant to be soloed in the first place

We all say this game not meant to be solo, but guess what, we all solo anyways.

Edited by Speedom

39 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Wow… Might as well get rid of all Forums so it can just be Russian.

Most of the suggestions come from russian forum but i dont say that none of the suggestions over here dont make it in to the game

46 minutes ago, Speedom said:

We all say this game not meant to be solo, but guess what, we all solo anyways.

What we do is not necessarily what devs intended

8 hours ago, Speedom said:

Drop rate was doodoo, actually, this is the worst drop rate event

I feel in need to agree with this. This is the first event in which I dropped 0 gears. Last event I dropped several items without the need to spend tons of stams (1h of free dg was enough). 

I'm hoping this won't be the policy devs are adopting on the future events. Not dropping even on 2 guaranteed drops week was kinda frustrating. I personally saw little to no difference between spamming this dungeon and Mermen. 

2 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Most of the suggestions come from russian forum but i dont say that none of the suggestions over here dont make it in to the game

Yea, I see that.

2 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

What we do is not necessarily what devs intended

I think this is only pertaining to endgame raids such as Engineer. Other than that, with these new gears, stat books, stats from guild, castle pots and scrolls, etc. It made the impossible to a possible. With these advantages, you can be an average Joe and still can solo. I find them pretty cool and entertaining. We all love to see players solo everything. I know I do.

We all got some kind of drop. But what we actually called drops are gear.

Anyone who says this game is f2p is lying.  There are very few people who will start this game today and continue it.  (you can clearly see the presence of the same people in the game) Also you can be sure that the developers do not care about your opinions.  The only reason this game is played today is because it is unique on the mobile platform.  Producers who think they are unique take advantage of this situation.  As most people know, a single currency is used in games.  Currency of each country is accepted in this game.  (I personally haven't seen anyone who got $28.5k miracle money for $100).  Currently the cheapest currency is Turkish Lira.  You can buy 28.5k miracle coins with an average of $30.  This creates an incredible injustice in the game.  Another issue is that the game only consists of special days.  The game, which has no other purpose, tries to make money with four special events.  I am ashamed that my childhood game was in this state.  (ah btw I scammed this game for about $10. The developers suggested I open a new account for 10 years of hard work.)

1 hour ago, Speedom said:

an average Joe and still can solo. I find them pretty cool and entertaining. We all love to see players solo everything. I know I do.

yeah soloing bosses has become easier because they have added all kinds of gears but those enemies have stayed the same

and its good that you can solo for those times when you cant find a party

34 minutes ago, LeBlanco said:

Anyone who says this game is f2p is lying

the game is f2p but its different if the game is p2w or not

35 minutes ago, LeBlanco said:

Another issue is that the game only consists of special days.  The game, which has no other purpose, tries to make money with four special events.

wars and especially gvgs are events that are in the game so players who have reached max level and have nothing else to do in guild can go to them and maybe try out their pvp gear and all that

36 minutes ago, LeBlanco said:

ah btw I scammed this game for about $10.

if you refunded anything that is basically instant ban until you pay it back

37 minutes ago, LeBlanco said:

Also you can be sure that the developers do not care about your opinions.

why wouldnt they care about players' opinions since the more players they make happy the more players keep playing the game

4 hours ago, rollyyow19 said:

Hi.. after the update the longpress skill to use in self the skill is not working.. hope they fix it soon.. thank you.. 

PicsArt_12-08-02.21.26.png

Hi, this is already known by the devs and there will be a fix for it soon. :thanks:

4 hours ago, Nolan said:

Hi, this is already known by the devs and there will be a fix for it soon. :thanks:

What about templar bubble skill under guild blessing, is it fixed yet? 

13 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

the game is f2p but its different if the game is p2w or not

wars and especially gvgs are events that are in the game so players who have reached max level and have nothing else to do in guild can go to them and maybe try out their pvp gear and all that

if you refunded anything that is basically instant ban until you pay it back

why wouldnt they care about players' opinions since the more players they make happy the more players keep playing the game

p2w was a better word right for this game. Also, Everyone knows that most servers now have deals for battles and gvg. You win today tomorrow. (mermen dg deals also). About care, you can think like this. You made a mistake and people laughed at you.  Do you rethink the mistake you made for this or do you remove those who laugh at you from your life? If you have made a mistake, you must first question yourself. This game blames its players for the mistakes it has made. In 2021, inexperienced developpers blocked 10 of my friends.  they all spent years on this game. All they say is "This game only thinks about money". Because if you can tell a 10 years player to go and open a new account. Either you're joking or you're wanting they spend a little more. Anyway, you know better.

2 hours ago, LeBlanco said:

Everyone knows that most servers now have deals for battles and gvg. You win today tomorrow. (mermen dg deals also).

That is how they have chosen to play the game

developpers blocked 10 of my friends

Well they dont ban people for no reason

you can think like this. You made a mistake and people laughed at you.  Do you rethink the mistake you made for this or do you remove those who laugh at you from your life? If you have made a mistake, you must first question yourself. This game blames its players for the mistakes it has made. In 2021, inexperienced developpers blocked 10 of my friends.  they all spent years on this game. All they say is "This game only thinks about money". Because if you can tell a 10 years player to go and open a new account. Either you're joking or you're wanting they spend a little more. Anyway, you know better.

I didn't quite understand what you meant by this

Actually it's not that important. The important thing is that, as I said at the beginning, some things in the game urgently need to be changed from start to finish. That’s all. So as not to lose newcomers to this game.  I'm not playing this game anymore.

• Holmes featured, unfeatured and unpinned this topic