For developers or Admin

sulla

WTF? We are not crying, we did not say " Please make ranger weak they killing us everyday please please remove scatter " we balancing the game, and no one cried cause you killed them with your druid WHICH YOU SPENT MCOINS ON, WHICH YOU SAID ARE FOR KIDS, THEREFOR YOU ARE A KID :facepalm:  And ofcourse we go in groups cause you do that too, am I right? wait let me answer it for you, yes I'm right...  :facepalm:  why don't you try PvP with Yunzhii? let's see if MC are kids and are nothing in PvP... We'll set a date, if your not noob enough to accept.... you really good with words but you can't even do what you say....  :facepalm:  Kid....  :facepalm:

I dont use Coins ;) i have the whole gear +2 and wpn +4 ;) I killed Yunzhii many times but the Noob Shaman change always the Area and run like a chiicken and come back with rogues ;) and now the rogues cry and are nothing ^^ Hide and go cry in a corner ;) See you ingame and then you can run  :blush: Like all MC ^^ Sulla changed yesterday always the Area you are HEROES!

COWARDS! AREA CHANGER! and and and! Thats all to your MCs ;) See you

I dont use Coins ;) i have the whole gear +2 and wpn +4 ;)

you have santa receiveing costume,  only way to get is to buy coins, ur staff is glowing atleast lvl5+ it's brighter than my lvl5 sword. so don't talk bullshit.