For developers or Admin

sulla

there is no balance, a class range being able to do "DOUBLE DMG" even triple dmg in some cases is overpowered, now u have weakened shaman and reduced rogues survivability this class is the most strongest in the game, barbs bleed does 11 dmg in some cases, also not dealing nearly enough dmg, unlimited traps on door and two traps in pvp is possible, reduce cooldown on traps and or lower blessing dmg in half, a full extra hit is not balanced, this update ranger was the only class left untouched plz fix this.

you implemented stealth with small cooldown and long duration, the feedback from elfs was negative and overpowered responses, so you fixed this, ok then, MC have the same feedback for rangers blessing, it is overpowered in dmg and should lower dmg, listen to the other half not just elfs.

all mc who agree to lower blessing dmg and traps cooldown so they cnt block doors and crossing for forever post here.

if stealth cannot last a unlimited amount of time, traps shouldnt be able too, as traps is the counter to stealth so should have the same type of duration as it..

@mc

if you want change then post about it, the elfs posted about stealth and it was "fixed", so time to fix blessing and unlimted placing of traps.

Yea, Rangers have been strong since the beginning of this game  :wacko:  Rouges & Barbs were suppose to be counter for them but you made them weak now.

before we had a huge war at Sanctuary at middle part, 3 parties of MC & 2 parties of elves, we lost cause they had lots of rangers, they are clearly overpowered when in group or alone..

They have high crit + double dmg + range = pure ownage.... Just try to balance them more, Traps are also good, they cried about traps when they got it and now it's their key to victory in war  :facepalm:  and yet they still cry about it  :tease:

ranger has.2k health poor def n armor...hit less than rouge bd barb druid shaman...rb is.30.sec cooldown n at lvl 5  last 6 sec n is purely on luck....just think...if no rb how can raner even beat barb 3+k health n better armour n more hit...only ss?? ridicolus n barb can cross trap with stun skill ...barb dmg skill which was reduced from 50  in most is.near 20+... n rogues...i see them all places before...with runes of mana regenration it was posible to.be inviz all time..now is some balance..ppl can complain its democracy ...but i feel this is hippocracy of mc....sulla n other mc...if.u think ranger too strong pls be a ranger n realize what will happen to u when rogue is inviz n hit gauge inviz....n barb will make u still still till u lose 50% health.....

Yea, Rangers have been strong since the beginning of this game  :wacko:  Rouges & Barbs were suppose to be counter for them but you made them weak now.

before we had a huge war at Sanctuary at middle part, 3 parties of MC & 2 parties of elves, we lost cause they had lots of rangers, they are clearly overpowered when in group or alone..

They have high crit + double dmg + range = pure ownage.... Just try to balance them more, Traps are also good, they cried about traps when they got it and now it's their key to victory in war  :facepalm:  and yet they still cry about it  :tease:

dude new update better wepons...if u fight with old wepons 1elf can easlily kill all mc of server...better upgrade than complain...if u use stone n still u cant beat someone who using machine gun..get my points?noob...coplaining not leads to change its the gameplay differnce which admons saw which lead to change...not only english ppl ut russians too....some ppl think  theres only 1class n warspear n r jelous of other...but why was rangee nit touched=there was no ned for it...noone is mental to just bring change just like that...maybe u think admins r..btw remember...look into urself before comming to conclution of others....rogues coupd do any quest so simple...now there is a small limit to it

ranger has.2k health poor def n armor...hit less than rouge bd barb druid shaman...rb is.30.sec cooldown n at lvl 5  last 6 sec n is purely on luck....just think...if no rb how can raner even beat barb 3+k health n better armour n more hit...only ss?? ridicolus n barb can cross trap with stun skill ...barb dmg skill which was reduced from 50  in most is.near 20+... n rogues...i see them all places before...with runes of mana regenration it was posible to.be inviz all time..now is some balance..ppl can complain its democracy ...but i feel this is hippocracy of mc....sulla n other mc...if.u think ranger too strong pls be a ranger n realize what will happen to u when rogue is inviz n hit gauge inviz....n barb will make u still still till u lose 50% health.....dude new update better wepons...if u fight with old wepons 1elf can easlily kill all mc of server...better upgrade than complain...if u use stone n still u cant beat someone who using machine gun..get my points?noob...coplaining not leads to change its the gameplay differnce which admons saw which lead to change...not only english ppl ut russians too....some ppl think  theres only 1class n warspear n r jelous of other...but why was rangee nit touched=there was no ned for it...noone is mental to just bring change just like that...maybe u think admins r..btw remember...look into urself before comming to conclution of others....rogues coupd do any quest so simple...now there is a small limit to it

rogue has same hp as ranger, so 2k hp point means nothing.

a non amplifyed bow ranger still deals more dmg than any +5 blade or staff, maybe use blessing and see how much ranger hit, DPS wise.

people had a counter to the gauge rogue, use hamstring , roots , scatter or trap, all stop him, the problem is there too slow.

Ok don't act like rangers are weak, rangers are OP, all MC didn't cry about it cause we don't mind, but Now we are really fed up of elves crying about mc and we weakened..

we talking about 10 vs 10 here, there's no 1 vs 1 here, it's about war, Rangers in war is very dangerous, if you say they attack so weak and say barbs can beat them why not have 5 vs 5 ranger vs barb, they will kill 1 barb in 1 second since they have range advantage and who cares if rouges hit higher, now they are useless cause of the cooldown  :facepalm:  I die from a lvl 15 ranger with 3 hits while they die from 3 hits too but how can I hit them when I'm scattered?  :bad:

We had war for the past 3 days at Sanctuary and elves always win when all rangers are together.

Rangers may do weak damage but still they have x2 atk, high crit chance, good accuracy not to mention penetration, scatter and THEY ARE RANGED. Yes barbs counter traps but can they counter scatter? no they can't and if you say they can charge after scatter then you should waste their charge on trap then scatter after...

Elves are already overpowered, they have a tank which does rouge's stealth damage, druids with root, heal & high moon, and rangers do double dmg, traps enemies followed with hamstring = 100% kill, scatter....

Rouges are already noob stealth fails allot so you die unexpectedly ... and the cooldown of stealth is long too..

their only good advantage is gouge and high crit but they can't use 2 stealths in 1 pvp, just once at beginning cause long cooldown

Anyways you talking about how simple rouges do stuff what about in war? rangers own so bad if they have BD infront of them with hamstring, Mc gotten noob now only shaman is good with earthquake & blind, barb with charge is good too but charge usually fails and u need to be in a far range to use it... damn why am I even wasting my time here, Rangers are Overpowered and we all know it, we ain't talking about 1 vs 1, gameplay or quests, we talking about rangers in wars, traps are really annoying followed up with hamstring... rangers are too strong they haven't been weakened in any update so please balance them or un-weaken rouge & barb...  :facepalm:

suddenly the MC cries. So dont say you are better then the elfs  :give_rose:

both sides cry...the one about the rogues who can do many quests easy and the other about ranger cause they are better in arena... where are all the brave fighter who fight only and dont cry in forum about disadvantages  :search:

We all have to accept advantages and disadvantages cause the Dev's never make a update that make us all happy at the same time  :( one side is sad after each update...first elfs,now MC's ...thats life,and thats not funny at all.i know.

elfs and MC's cry...but maybe it is because all are sad cause they have nothing to do cause update dont bring new island and/or new levels  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

suddenly the MC cries. So dont say you are better then the elfs  :give_rose:

both sides cry...

difference is for 7-8months elf have been overpowered, we did not post topics everywhere complaining, then one update  actually gives mc some balance and a flood of topics about rogue appear, next update rogue is nerfed. so leaving feedback changes classes, its time for mc to do so, crying is *duck balance rogue* and not explaining how is that class overpowered, read back most of the elf complained because rogues could "escape" "rogue are chickens " not that rogue was overpowered in pvp.

yes, thats right, i agree, but at the moment i often read things that i would call crying cause many sentences are the same like many elfs wrote only with the difference that "ranchers" displaced "rouges"... but also things like: "why made you my class the weakest,ducking elfs" ... thats not better then the things ethe elfs wrote!

you may be right when you say elfs cried longer then MC's now (i trust your oppinion cause you are longer in forum then me).

But the update started a few days, and i think the crying of MC's will go on.

And i bet after next update, the thing is changing again---> elfs will cry!

Like a wrote in another topic: The devs try to make  both sides completely equal every update... but with one update the MC's are a little (it is always a little,not soooooooooo much) better with the next update the elfs are better !

And when you say they only made elfs better cause they cried: in one way you are right, cause the devs read player's feedback about the update and make next update with the feedback in the head...

but now the MC's complain (or say it the bad way: crying!)...so next update, the mc's get advantages and then the elfs cry again!!!!

This it how it works.... and thats very sad  :(

Because that makes the people cry...they think they can reach something with their crying....and maybe it is so...

But then i always ask myself: would it be better when both sides can choose between all 6 classes so no side is "better"....?

1.  I've played rogue since we had only two skills merc and kick. 

2.  For months and months after rogues were given dodge and gouge skills they were still weaker than rangers who at the time were OP with scatter. 

3.  For one month rogues were king with stealth..  Thet weren't just a weak Bd in ranger armor with no range. 

Now I'm not saying I think the duration of stealth shouldn't have been changed.  You shouldn't get permanent stealth with lvl 2.  But the devs over nerfed rogue.  Lvl 4 and 5 should allow cycling of stealth.  That many points should provide the necessary benefit. 

Throughout the year I've played this game tho ranger has always been on top except for one month.  The reason they weren't on top then was because their range advantage was negated.  Fundamentally range in a game with limited ways to close distance will always be a deal breaker.

Double damage from range has never been balanced though.  Fix it.

Ps I'm back my lil biscuits  :lol:

(before i forget: sry for my english, i am from germany and i am not the best in speaking english  :give_rose: )

i think the change with the rogues is fair!

i never had a chance to kill a rogue with my bd, even if i attack him first, then he could run away when he was loosing...

But i think you are right when you say ranchers should be fixed a bit, yes, they are a bit stronger then others.

(for information:  i play bd and rogue at the moment and i played barb some time ago)

1.  I've played rogue since we had only two skills merc and kick. 

2.  For months and months after rogues were given dodge and gouge skills they were still weaker than rangers who at the time were OP with scatter. 

3.  For one month rogues were king with stealth..  Thet weren't just a weak Bd in ranger armor with no range. 

Now I'm not saying I think the duration of stealth shouldn't have been changed.  You shouldn't get permanent stealth with lvl 2.  But the devs over nerfed rogue.  Lvl 4 and 5 should allow cycling of stealth.  That many points should provide the necessary benefit. 

Throughout the year I've played this game tho ranger has always been on top except for one month.  The reason they weren't on top then was because their range advantage was negated.  Fundamentally range in a game with limited ways to close distance will always be a deal breaker.

Double damage from range has never been balanced though.  Fix it.

Ps I'm back my lil biscuits  :lol:

Couldn't say it any better  :good:

(before i forget: sry for my english, i am from germany and i am not the best in speaking english  :give_rose: )

i think the change with the rogues is fair!

i never had a chance to kill a rogue with my bd, even if i attack him first, then he could run away when he was loosing...

bd can runaway when loseing too, hamstring and run.

a skill shouldn't be weakened because it makes a player a better coward, in truth all classes.except barb, can runaway quite easily, roots, blind, scatter etc

rogues ran away more because as you can see weak hp / def meant we usually to weak to kill a bd or ranger fairly, stealth > stun combo, gave us that  extra dmg we have been needing a long time, now were back to dealing less dmg, mioco once said rogue is a dps class like ranger,  but currently its just the same as bd, stealth lasting 15 seconds and 22 cooldown at lvl5 is a joke, run back and forth to crossing just to scout the enemy,  have to rush to the enemy and pray he dnt move far away after we use stealth, lvl4-5 should be improved atleast.

i personally think they did this because rogues could at arena draw matches and never come out of hiding, would have beed better to remove hp n mana regen in stealth mode instead,  so no rogue could that. hope devs read english forum too.

there was a time when this game was in Russian language only and the stealth skill was in its original form (could be used permanently) and it stayed like this till the last version of old warspear and no one was crying unlike those elfish crybabies of present version. about rangers - they are obviously overpowered so if you balance any class balance other as well.

there was a time when this game was in Russian language only and the stealth skill was in its original form (could be used permanently) and it stayed like this till the last version of old warspear and no one was crying unlike those elfish crybabies of present version. about rangers - they are obviously overpowered so if you balance any class balance other as well.

you shouldnt call elfs crybabies ...like i said.... MC's are crying now too?!  ... so you should calm down and say it a bit nicer so we can discuss with niveau.

you are right, not only rogues even the ranchers should have been balanced

at arena with ranger in previous version when rouge has infinite stealth i only losing if my partner r too weak or if i do blunder,,,,

and my win rate is 81%+ till now,,,and i donno why other ranger win rate is sux :bad: some even less than 60%,,maybe they lazy to hit their enemy :blush:

and in this ver they nerfed rogue and barb

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

While you guys busy fighting over rogue stealth rangers have startrd complains over shamans power and range  :facepalm: thts why elf rangers are cry babies put it simply

IF Rangers Win Everything Is Fair If Rangers Lose Nothing Is Fair.....!!!!  :tease:

at arena with ranger in previous version when rouge has infinite stealth i only losing if my partner r too weak or if i do blunder,,,,

and my win rate is 81%+ till now,,,and i donno why other ranger win rate is sux :bad: some even less than 60%,,maybe they lazy to hit their enemy :blush:

and in this ver they nerfed rogue and barb

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

what about ur rogue,...i think 95%

Clearly rangers are overpowered,so crybabies will be happy again now :bad:

mcs just came in to a some what balance and devs just ruined it with this update :facepalm:

we not asking to make mcs overpowred,we just need the balance between the 2 factions :pardon:

Clearly rangers are overpowered,so crybabies will be happy again now :bad:

mcs just came in to a some what balance and devs just ruined it with this update :facepalm:

we not asking to make mcs overpowred,we just need the balance between the 2 factions :pardon:

at the moment the mc's are crybabies, first elfs , now MC's.

First the elfs cried about rogues ---> MC's said: crybabies

now the MC'S cry about ranchers ---> so dont say elfs are crybabies when you do the same now ?! you are not better then an elf now :mega_shok:

I myself can understand both sides, cause i play both sides  :crazy:  rogue and bladedancer.

But then you have to try to argue without words like "crybabies" and so on cause then you are not better then the elfs.

to say it with your words: After next update the MC "crybabies" (not all MC's are crybabies,but there are some) will be happy  :bad:

When rogues can use BOW ??  O:-)

Mc's Need one more RANGE class like elve's. :aggressive: 8)

so would you change the rogues wtih ranchers so MC's have ranchers too instead of rogues???  :unknw:

When rogues can use BOW ??  O:-)

Mc's Need one more RANGE class like elve's. :aggressive: 8)

rogue have invisible :diablo: elf not have :diablo: .

remember shaman vs ranger = shaman win..blind shaman very cool+heal with run,,

before you all complain about skill blink for vs ranger??now they make skill charge,,

now you want make ranger have decress range??

better you make game with name THE BARBAR,, :diablo:

so your barbar can vs ranger,bladedance,and druid,,

the mc think there is only 3 clss shamn rogue barb...go see shamn imposible to solo...rogue has steath  barb with charge is overstrong..

useless ppl always think of their class n r jelous of others..

if u think ur class is that weak why dont u leave it...only cryers

a skill shouldn't be weakened because it makes a player a better coward, in truth all classes.except barb, can runaway quite easily, roots, blind, scatter etc

rogues ran away more because as you can see weak hp / def meant we usually to weak to kill a bd or ranger fairly, stealth > stun combo, gave us that  extra dmg we have been needing a long time, now were back to dealing less dmg, mioco once said rogue is a dps class like ranger,  but currently its just the same as bd, stealth lasting 15 seconds and 22 cooldown at lvl5 is a joke, run back and forth to crossing just to scout the enemy,  have to rush to the enemy and pray he dnt move far away after we use stealth, lvl4-5 should be improved atleast.

i personally think they did this because rogues could at arena draw matches and never come out of hiding, would have beed better to remove hp n mana regen in stealth mode instead,  so no rogue could that. hope devs read english forum too.

mc-rogue in saphire smart,,

they use invisible,,not in start arena,,they walk first without invisible,,

when im almost catch them,,they all use invisible,,and booom,,

im die :facepalm: ,,that im use armr +6,,almost 2400 deff,,

now the MC'S cry about ranchers ---> so dont say elfs are crybabies when you do the same now ?! you are not better then an elf now :mega_shok:

I myself can understand both sides, cause i play both sides  :crazy:  rogue and bladedancer.

But then you have to try to argue without words like "crybabies" and so on cause then you are not better then the elfs.

to say it with your words: After next update the MC "crybabies" (not all MC's are crybabies,but there are some) will be happy  :bad:

SHUT UP! STOP SPAM! AND STICK TO TOPIC! NOOB :facepalm:

Rangers are still crying :facepalm: not becoz its necessary only bcoz they want a upper hand and for devs to over look our comments basic fact Ranger can simply kill you in 2 hits without taking any damage rogues cant attk in stealth mode and go back easily now RANGER STATS SHOULD BE LOWERD or the game will be imbalanced specialy in war too many rangers just stand in corner and attk  easy kill for them  :facepalm:

Rangers are still crying :facepalm: not becoz its necessary only bcoz they want a upper hand and for devs to over look our comments basic fact Ranger can simply kill you in 2 hits without taking any damage rogues cant attk in stealth mode and go back easily now RANGER STATS SHOULD BE LOWERD or the game will be imbalanced specialy in war too many rangers just stand in corner and attk  easy kill for them  :facepalm:

rogue have surpire atk with 900 demage :facepalm: ,,stun and runn until have skill invisible again,,

that hell im cant catch them,,only noob rogue cant learn how play rogue :diablo:

rogue have surpire atk with 900 demage :facepalm: ,,stun and runn until have skill invisible again,,

that hell im cant catch them,,only noob rogue cant learn how play rogue :diablo:

I have 3 ranger friends who can beat the crap out of rouges... learn to use traps  :facepalm:

SHUT UP! STOP SPAM! AND STICK TO TOPIC! NOOB :facepalm:

we are discussion about it at the moment here so pls dont read it when you cant discuss and only spam noob  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Elves being overpowered from a long long time,but did mcs cried? Did we created topics like "remove the skill scatter shot of rangers,rangers must be  foxs"? No we didnt, but everyone saw how,elves cried when mcs came in to a little balance :bad: :bad:

finely crybabies got the prise so enjoy you crybabies :lol: :lol: :tease:

Elves being overpowered from a long long time,but did mcs cried? Did we created topics like "remove the skill scatter shot of rangers,rangers must be  foxs"? No we didnt, but everyone saw how,elves cried when mcs came in to a little balance :bad: :bad:

finely crybabies got the prise so enjoy you crybabies :lol: :lol: :tease:

yes you are right,and some elfs still cry, yes :(

but there are some mc's who cry too(thats fact,read all in 2.5... and all ppl here should play more and cry less, especially the elfs now,because now there is no reason to cry for elfs.

Haha now crying all the Noob Rogues they i killed with my Druid  :blush: Only in group you are strong and only hide ;) Its proven that MC created for Kids and MC are nothing im 1 on 1. Many ppl pay for game and have wpn and gear +7 and run still in 1 on 1 it makes me laugh every day :D

Only 900 rangers can reach over 1800-2000 with blessing either you don't know how to use ranger or your just revolting simply too avoid any decrease in ranger stats :facepalm:

Haha now crying all the Noob Rogues they i killed with my Druid  :blush: Only in group you are strong and only hide ;) Its proven that MC created for Kids and MC are nothing im 1 on 1. Many ppl pay for game and have wpn and gear +7 and run still in 1 on 1 it makes me laugh every day :D

If you think its so easy play a rouge and then laugh ppl of all age play this game so don't judge I have played in ur small elf garden very easy to lvl up try mc then you would know who is noob

If you think its so easy play a rouge and then laugh ppl of all age play this game so don't judge I have played in ur small elf garden very easy to lvl up try mc then you would know who is noob

If Emerald are down i try a Rogue at Sapphire ;) and the start isle are soooo boring and easy. And you can always hide. looooow class  :clapping:

WTF? We are not crying, we did not say " Please make ranger weak they killing us everyday please please remove scatter " we balancing the game, and no one cried cause you killed them with your druid WHICH YOU SPENT MCOINS ON, WHICH YOU SAID ARE FOR KIDS, THEREFOR YOU ARE A KID :facepalm:  And ofcourse we go in groups cause you do that too, am I right? wait let me answer it for you, yes I'm right...  :facepalm:  why don't you try PvP with Yunzhii? let's see if MC are kids and are nothing in PvP... We'll set a date, if your not noob enough to accept.... you really good with words but you can't even do what you say....  :facepalm:  Kid....  :facepalm: