Whats your first drop in Warspear?

Lintex

Question

34 answers to this question

i was just messing around  ;D sry dont remember first drop mmmm thinking... ah yes now i remember was in party with xxpinoyxx bd us sapphire i was heading to aa cave and i heard aa drops gd items can be sold great price, than i joined his party and i immedialty got that lvl15 aa ring with block in it, i saw the drop and i thought mmm im so poor OwO this will make me rich so, everyone was asking did anyone get drop, i answered nothing, pinoy said lolz we can see u get a drop since than i knew i should be truthfull in ws  :friends: and was my first drop and learned that others get info about drops (this was 2.5years ago)

My first drop was a lvl 13 armor with my Necro while doing quest, got it on 1st kill, I thought I was rich cuz of having 18k gold :rofl: :rofl:. That was like a year and a half ago  ;D

When i got the drop,i didnt kn that boss drops stuff :lol: then i went crazy,hoping i be rich.But,it was cheap :bad: 

guys my story is i have played this game from lvl1 and i am at level 13 now but actually i didnt get any drpos from bosses

the thing i get that was sphere of defence enchantment at first map

and sphere od defence enchantment 2 at second map  :cray: :cray: :cray:

Yes,it will be yr first drop cause some mobs and bosses drps it.Since i am an old plyr there were no def sphr that time.

Опубликованное фото

I would like to share too,i never did share in forum..Mine was alot funny too. I remember getting this ring when i played my first shaman and i have this Garr shag quest. I didn't know where Garr shag quest was.Then some player helped me find the cave.When i entered the cave,i couldn't See the Garr shag but full of spiders.I start running towards them but in vain i died three times cos they were too many. After 3 attempts i was able to reach down where there were some level 18 players farming. The name i remembered was Supersaiyan,Marsz,Venesacue or something else.i don't remembered the names properly and few more. They were super busy farming.Back then,Level 13 rare drops were precious and valuable. After like 2 kills,the leader Vanessacue (sorry i don't remember the name properly LOL) and asked me "Questor'? And i replied " Yes,I am"! And i thank them very decently. My quest was to kill Garr shag only, that time i didn't know that this thing drops Purple items.I saw them in Trade chat people shouting about trade or sell or buy.I havr no clue what it was..Then we killed the Boss and i saw drop Hand sign on floor.I picked it and i found My first drop in the game. At first i was confused and then i checked my bag whether i collected or not..Yeah i did,i was happy like a child who got her first Toffee.. But  Environment of Chat change and was going to to so dramatic that i couldn't imagine just for one ring that i got...Marsz and two more people start yelling and asked to give back the ring.And that time i saw people calling word NOOB lol They were so dramatic.But Vanessacue and supersaiyan told me to keep it for myself. That was the time,i have respect for them..I couldn't give away the ring cos it was precious to me LOL Yeah, LOTR!! I know right?

They even asked my Facebook or e-mail address,i don't know why they did! And i was feeling guilty for not giving away the ring,which i have No clue what it was!

And that's how i got my First drop in game.

Im pretty old player myself to which werent and def spheres like lintex told. As quester i needed lake elemental which is hard back then...it dropped me boiler suit but idk what kinda price it was Xd,someone offered me 3k and i took it  :facepalm:

Acute gladius frm gg (chainless) .  Sold it fr 15k when it was worth 200k . Very next drop was high quality cloak (bg), sold to Wolfsy for 800k.  :blush:  All these happened 3.5-4yrs ago.

Опубликованное фото

I would like to share too,i never did share in forum..Mine was alot funny too. I remember getting this ring when i played my first shaman and i have this Garr shag quest. I didn't know where Garr shag quest was.Then some player helped me find the cave.When i entered the cave,i couldn't See the Garr shag but full of spiders.I start running towards them but in vain i died three times cos they were too many. After 3 attempts i was able to reach down where there were some level 18 players farming. The name i remembered was Supersaiyan,Marsz,Venesacue or something else.i don't remembered the names properly and few more. They were super busy farming.Back then,Level 13 rare drops were precious and valuable. After like 2 kills,the leader Vanessacue (sorry i don't remember the name properly LOL) and asked me "Questor'? And i replied " Yes,I am"! And i thank them very decently. My quest was to kill Garr shag only, that time i didn't know that this thing drops Purple items.I saw them in Trade chat people shouting about trade or sell or buy.I havr no clue what it was..Then we killed the Boss and i saw drop Hand sign on floor.I picked it and i found My first drop in the game. At first i was confused and then i checked my bag whether i collected or not..Yeah i did,i was happy like a child who got her first Toffee.. But  Environment of Chat change and was going to to so dramatic that i couldn't imagine just for one ring that i got...Marsz and two more people start yelling and asked to give back the ring.And that time i saw people calling word NOOB lol They were so dramatic.But Vanessacue and supersaiyan told me to keep it for myself. That was the time,i have respect for them..I couldn't give away the ring cos it was precious to me LOL Yeah, LOTR!! I know right?

They even asked my Facebook or e-mail address,i don't know why they did! And i was feeling guilty for not giving away the ring,which i have No clue what it was!

And that's how i got my First drop in game.

Опубликованное фото

Forgot the name of the item but it was a dagger from granite...

Acute Dirk.

I actually dont remember my first drop coz im playing over 3 years :blush: Anyway i got many of them, maybe thats the reason why I dont remember ;D

Guiding Thread Hood in Swamps, but if you mean an actual farm drop then it would be Shield pf Heroic Endurance in Blue Eye.

My first drop  most sure, was a well tried blade in bg, when was the best weapon.

With suprememan, diabloh, reezeeh , keidoblast and spanish now they all are retired*

My last drop a week ago.

Опубликованное фото

haha,bg was a big headache before which requires more than 1 pt which made hunting impossible for me.Btw nice drops guys