Anger management issues- Anihalator

Venatoris

I said that he's good if he likes you. Piss him off and he's your nightmare.

Yeah I know what you meant, I mean, hitler was a good guy too, but only if he liked you.

You cant call someone like anih a good guy. You're either a good guy or a bad guy, anih is 100% bad. Just because he treat s you like his queen and treats everyone else like garbage doesnt make him a good guy

Either ways, anih does randomly gank people, and when he does, most nbk members jump in without knowing whats going on.

True. The whole of NBK guild wants my head now.  ;D

Lmao xD Nbk are kids well yedyerday i came out on their kos loist xD why ? Beuz they cant kille pvp and even if they gank 1vs1 :D idc u problems with ABN u messed with me you will get exterminated :) ive started to hunt them anyone wanna join me pm in game ( Naabrican ) last thing nbk aka most hated rename ur list to IDOS ( i die on sight ) :P and whenever  i kill u remember those pics you will feel worse :D

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Lol im on their kos list too... they said i was banned from pvpcaveXD Fortunatly they arent online all the time and I can kill them easy on 1v1(on some players i use pots) but guys like Anihalator(whose fault IT is) are easy to kill.. I shouldnt Be worried top much about their management problems if they in pvpcave juist avoid The cave for a while;)

Lmao xD Nbk are kids well yedyerday i came out on their kos loist xD why ? Beuz they cant kille pvp and even if they gank 1vs1 :D idc u problems with ABN u messed with me you will get exterminated :) ive started to hunt them anyone wanna join me pm in game ( Naabrican ) last thing nbk aka most hated rename ur list to IDOS ( i die on sight ) :P and whenever  i kill u remember those pics you will feel worse :D

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

I Will join you:P when im online;)