Anger management issues- Anihalator

Venatoris

OK, so I was in the PVP cave, minding my own business as usual, when some crazy b*stard tells me (Completely out of the blue) to f*ck off. I say no, as he has no right to order me around. I never take orders from people with half a brain anyway- so I stayed. Then, a few seconds later a barbarian by the name of "Anihalator" was attacking me with half of his sh*tty guild. A few moments later, he came over to Elf side to PM me- "told u stupid c*nt" leaving me rather bewildered, as I had never done anything to the guy before.

So Anihalator, if you're reading this, I would like you to know that I don't really care if you continue acting so childishly. Go ahead, carry on killing me on sight with 4 of your b*tches  if it really makes you happy. In fact, the real reason I am writing this is to ask: What the hell is wrong with you? You randomly rage at a guy who you have never spoken to before, and don't even have the decency to explain why? So please, tell me what I have done to make you so mad at me (Do not by any means take this as an apology because it is not).

Maybe you had a bad day at work, that is, assuming you aren't collecting welfare cheques. If so, please find another way to vent your anger. It really is impolite to call strangers obnoxious names, I believe it is classed as bullying which may just be against the rules.

Thank you very much for reading this, I hope you reply soon.  :drinks:

95919_.png

95920_.png

, I would like you to know that I don't really care

And yet you bothered coming here to inform everobody that you got killed by a random in a level14 quest cave. How convenient.

No, as I stated above, I'm complaining about the randomness of his hatred. I get ganked all the time in the PVP cave. I want to know what his problem is and why he tells random people to duck off.  :nea:

No, as I stated above, I'm complaining about the randomness of his hatred. I get ganked all the time in the PVP cave. I want to know what his problem is and why he tells random people to ♥♥♥♥ off.  :nea:

Maybe he doesn't like low levels :crazy:

Its normal to get attacked by random ppl without a reason at the pvp areas.

but this case is a bully.

they keep making a wars at a pvp zone, how stupid :snorlax:

Is the word ♥♥♥♥♥ really that offending to you? :bad: well it's censored but it's 5 letters and means female dog. ;)

Oh yeah, green hearts 8)

anihalatonoob just a big kid . he ALONE  dont gank any ppl lv 20 good ..... he  atk in pt or if melnob help he .. he same kernabla talk bs for all elf just kid  :) i love when me and tpain kick in arena he get upset and pm we talk bs  :lol: simple ignore him . and too u dont need stay all time in pvpcave what u do there ? if u want pvp vs friend talk him and go pvp next nadir  :good:  idk why all mc dream is god cause have pvpcave  :unknw: and we know mc gank... same cantina kernabla pyhik anilanoob x1 manys elf rape all just why him stay in cave cause other ppl help kill any elf  ;D sry my bad english  :good: :give_rose:

anihalatonoob just a big kid . he ALONE  dont gank any ppl lv 20 good ..... he  atk in pt or if melnob help he .. he same kernabla talk bs for all elf just kid  :) i love when me and tpain kick in arena he get upset and pm we talk bs  :lol: simple ignore him . and too u dont need stay all time in pvpcave what u do there ? if u want pvp vs friend talk him and go pvp next nadir  :good:  idk why all mc dream is god cause have pvpcave  :unknw: and we know mc gank... same cantina kernabla pyhik anilanoob x1 manys elf rape all just why him stay in cave cause other ppl help kill any elf  ;D sry my bad english  :good: :give_rose:

Kernlabba = my father, my protector, my GOD.

96155_.jpg

Anih has some serious personal problems, he lost a leg in the iraqui war, I mean that sucks but dont vent all that hatred towards less experienced or low amped players.

On the other hand, he tried the same on me, probably made him waste 10$ a day worth of pots, minions, and revives

If u want fight against anihlator then prepare urself like me with mcoins(life scroll n pots) and also some gud friends to help ya :blush: :lol:

Fight evil by bein evil :spiteful:

Anih has some serious personal problems, he lost a leg in the iraqui war, I mean that sucks but dont vent all that hatred towards less experienced or low amped players.

On the other hand, he tried the same on me, probably made him waste 10$ a day worth of pots, minions, and revives

Really?

Adwijiya chicken king

pro panchen  :good: "anihalator kos list fullllllllllll bulllllllllllllllshhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttt  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: "

Опубликованное фото

he should be baned he uses foul language if you are a girl or not

I remember how i been in foul language to you neelu coz just of a kill somewhere at swamp.. Later i start realizing that i shouldnt be mad over a game.. We ppl are supposed to play a game for having fun.. In other words.. I took the mature way for it and i regretted any bad thing i did. Being a troublemaker is not really a fun :/

I remember how i been in foul language to you neelu coz just of a kill somewhere at swamp.. Later i start realizing that i shouldnt be mad over a game.. We ppl are supposed to play a game for having fun.. In other words.. I took the mature way for it and i regretted any bad thing i did. Being a troublemaker is not really a fun :/

hehe i got ur ss toowant to see :blush: ??

And yea its a game many kill me i kill some but some ppl can't take defeat geeezzz :'(

But u are cool alma i like u :good:

No I don't think Anihalator starts 1st.You must have ganked his other chars unknowingly or his wife's char.

Bang! U Dig ur own grave,untill u can own him in his ways i.e u start ganking him till he gives up.

He is cool once you know him xD.

P.S: Find out his char names n find which one u had raped.

As far as im aware there's:

Anihalator

Ruggidone

Elvanator

Thenforcer

Mostxhated

Ppl rumor that Mrcleanman is his warlock, not sure rly

As far as im aware there's:

Anihalator

Ruggidone

Elvanator

Thenforcer

Ppl rumor that Mrcleanman is his warlock, not sure rly

I remember attacking Thenforcer when he attacked my friend- maybe that's the reason?

No I don't think Anihalator starts 1st.You must have ganked his other chars unknowingly or his wife's char.

Bang! U Dig ur own grave,untill u can own him in his ways i.e u start ganking him till he gives up.

He is cool once you know him xD.

P.S: Find out his char names n find which one u had raped.

Pummy is right, anih doesn't randomly start ganking someone without a reason.

He's a good guy if he likes you hehe  ;D

I remember attacking Thenforcer when he attacked my friend- maybe that's the reason?

that is the reason. 100% sure of that.

that is the reason. 100% sure of that.

Still doesn't justify the swearing. I really would appreciate an answer from Anihalator himself.

Pummy is right, anih doesn't randomly start ganking someone without a reason.

He's a good guy if he likes you hehe  ;D

You cant call someone like anih a good guy. You're either a good guy or a bad guy, anih is 100% bad. Just because he treat s you like his queen and treats everyone else like garbage doesnt make him a good guy

Either ways, anih does randomly gank people, and when he does, most nbk members jump in without knowing whats going on.

Speaking of...i made a shaman which i lvled up in nbk cuz i liked anih and hè ditto. I made a mix of some lvl18 shaman gears which was Just same as his shaman.... Hè said,first u leave the guild and now ur stealing my gear setup!!!

I was like... Hmm but u cant claim a gear setup

Ps. The gear setup was my own idea,i never spoke with him about it

You cant call someone like anih a good guy. You're either a good guy or a bad guy, anih is 100% bad. Just because he treat s you like his queen and treats everyone else like garbage doesnt make him a good guy

Either ways, anih does randomly gank people, and when he does, most nbk members jump in without knowing whats going on.

I said that he's good if he likes you. Piss him off and he's your nightmare.

Still doesn't justify the swearing. I really would appreciate an answer from Anihalator himself.

If the words 'F*ck' and 'B*tch' offend you so much, you could better leave the internet because these words are very common here.