please get rid of item loss :(

bstee76

obtaining a cc or arena weapon or gear is hard enough, losing them and having to start all over again using a noob weapon is harder and it costs alot of money, due to the cost of arena tickets :(.. on top of that, using the sign of imperishability does NOT guarantee success and we lose our weapons anyway and just wasted money buying it  :facepalm: can u pls make it to were amplification failure only results to item broken or -1 atleast? i hope u listen to this simple request. good day to u all :)

Well look at it this way.

Possibility of failing or breaking the weapon. People will put 10 spheres right there. But adding possibility to lose the weapon, now it kind of makes it fare. Why? Because some people cannot either afford to buy MC or buy the items in the game with gold. Plus it's another excuse for more money >_

:bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:  so when i come online my weapon can be away after ...beating one puma or goblin or something?

When you use Spheres on your weapon there is a chance it may -1, break ( 0 repair), disappear or be successful ( +1)

You won't lose your weapon unless you try to amplify it, so it's ok to make it +5 and leave it that way cause it won't get lost, there's an item called "Sign of imperishability" which makes your item not disappear but it can still fail (-1) just be careful and hope for the best  :wacko:

When you use Spheres on your weapon there is a chance it may -1, break ( 0 repair), disappear or be successful ( +1)

You won't lose your weapon unless you try to amplify it, so it's ok to make it +5 and leave it that way cause it won't get lost, there's an item called "Sign of imperishability" which makes your item not disappear but it can still fail (-1) just be careful and hope for the best  :wacko:

thx  :drinks:

now i understand  :pardon: