Ranger Moving Traps

Jhazzz3

Rangers traps is hard to trigger because the area is hudge. I suggest that traps can move and attack the nearby enemies in low speed.

Adjust the trigger effects of traps into 1 block around it. Add more damage to traps in exchange longer cd.

Change the bow strike into a rope than can stun enemy, longer stun if he has enemies nearby.

On 12/4/2021 at 10:26 PM, Kaesarz said:

Do you suggest that the traps grow small legs and attack those who see nearby? :suspicious1:

Not legs 😂 it can be small wheels, and can move very slow, so its become more interesting.

I wouldnt mind traps having a bit of an aoe to them since they are the weakest form of skill at the moment.  But then again 3x3 seems a bit excessive for generally low cooldown skills.

Something like a 1x3 where you could rotate whether the trap is vertical or horizontal would be cool but i dont know how it would be implemented.

On 12/12/2021 at 4:24 AM, Raislin said:

I wouldnt mind traps having a bit of an aoe to them since they are the weakest form of skill at the moment.  But then again 3x3 seems a bit excessive for generally low cooldown skills.

Something like a 1x3 where you could rotate whether the trap is vertical or horizontal would be cool but i dont know how it would be implemented.

That is true bro,  i hope they improve it.

• 3 months later...

Be nice to be able to have a stack of traps. For instance like the skill will have a #3 and you can spam them 3traps without cooldown. I think this should be a good idea with the explosive traps and hunters too.

Edited by Speedom

4 hours ago, Speedom said:

Be nice to be able to have a stack of traps. For instance like the skill will have a #3 and you can spam them 3traps without cooldown. I think this should be a good idea with the explosive traps and hunters too.

it is a good idea but i think it would need a slight change on thier powers, about slightly shorter longer cooldown/shorter lock time to dont give the ranger too much controll, or even better, a short (1/2secs) timer before being able to be affected by bear trap again and by such block loop the trap on one enemy as much it can be a risky strategy to put in place (strong melee damage classes, the loop that can be able to be done with some cooldown in order to start to have a new trap ready chain when one ends thanks to having the stack to use it, supposing the skill cooldown starts charing even one trap at the time when you start placing them) in and just a sligthly longer cooldown (in the 1/2 secs range) for the explosive trap, or even better, add the chance to trigger the explosive trap into an aoe attack via skill/auto attack in order to get aoe damage (fire arrow can be a good example for such combination) but i doubt the balance of it when people learn to use it

Just now, lore said:

it is a good idea but i think it would need a slight change on thier powers, about slightly shorter longer cooldown/shorter lock time to dont give the ranger too much controll, or even better, a short (1/2secs) timer before being able to be affected by bear trap again and by such block loop the trap on one enemy as much it can be a risky strategy to put in place (strong melee damage classes, the loop that can be able to be done with some cooldown in order to start to have a new trap ready chain when one ends thanks to having the stack to use it, supposing the skill cooldown starts charing even one trap at the time when you start placing them) in and just a sligthly longer cooldown (in the 1/2 secs range) for the explosive trap, or even better, add the chance to trigger the explosive trap into an aoe attack via skill/auto attack in order to get aoe damage (fire arrow can be a good example for such combination) but i doubt the balance of it when people learn to use it

I like that!