Seeker Pvp Skills

Jhazzz3

This hero is the most not effective in Pvp and in Wars. I hope they add or change some skill to make it useful in Pvp, for example;

-Sun power,  you can change  the stats of +critical parameter into accuracy by tapping it twice.

-Add skill that can cast long range that deals damage and control.

•Add skill like Tract that can cast to the enemy, lowers the movement, decrease defence and lifesteal,  and see it even invisible state.

-Change  the skill attraction target into aoe(3x3) target that can full enemies near to him.

- Bloodthirsty skill not uses by many players, i suggest to change it into aoe skill that can cast freely and can silence enemies but the skill is 1.5 second delay to activate in the area.

I hope you read my suggestions.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2021 at 11:46 PM, Jhazzz3 said:

This hero is the most not effective in Pvp and in Wars. I hope they add or change some skill to make it useful in Pvp, for example;

In EU-Emerald server exists seekers who are really good in PvP 1v1 and 2v2 3v3 Seals 5v5 GvG. I can said are better helping in groups than Rogue players, and gods of damage.

-Sun power,  you can change  the stats of +critical parameter into accuracy by tapping it twice.

Ok I may be right, but that would weaken the seekers with critical hits, and I have seen PvE seekers that have maxed it and have good accuracy. Use the calculator and join a lvl 11 guild, if you have trouble with accuracy.

-Add skill that can cast long range that deals damage and control.

You say like Flurry of Steel from the rogue? but if seekers have attraction with silence included, also the silence lasts longer than the stun of the rogue. If the enemy escapes, use a shield, attract it again and put the Sun Net on it, I think your build is not PvP, look for guides, check in seekers section Seekers Guid made by Zurpi, it is well complete, I recommend it.

•Add skill like Tract that can cast to the enemy, lowers the movement, decrease defence and lifesteal,  and see it even invisible state.

@Kaesarz :sadowl: This is funny.

@Jhazzz3 lowers the movement already exist skill name Exharcebation, decrease defence and lifesteal Seekers already have good pene and attack strenght after update,  and see it even invisible state, You want rogues with this? if rogues haves this, seeker is more weak in defensive skills they only haves shield.

-Change  the skill attraction target into aoe(3x3) target that can full enemies near to him.

Imagine Attract 5 enemies who principal objective is kill you, your expectative is::taichi-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:  XD, also the reality is other because seeker class isnt a Tank damage reduction.

- Bloodthirsty skill not uses by many players, i suggest to change it into aoe skill that can cast freely and can silence enemies but the skill is 1.5 second delay to activate in the area.

Sun Net after update already have this 3x3 and for 5 seconds, is a supossition mine.

• 3 months later...
On 12/17/2021 at 3:46 AM, Kyrai said:

@Kaesarz :sadowl: This is funny.

@Jhazzz3 lowers the movement already exist skill name Exharcebation, decrease defence and lifesteal Seekers already have good pene and attack strenght after update,  and see it even invisible state, You want rogues with this? if rogues haves this, seeker is more weak in defensive skills they only haves shield.

I just used the word SEEKER, also the name of this hero.

What should he want to SEEK? Only possible is invisible heroes.

Like hide and seek game.