still not fixed wtf..

CRiPSTiCK

new updates, new costumes, what else..??

MY REPUTATION STILL AINT FIXED YET WE GETTING ALL THESE UPDATES  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

oh great now i cant post a link from my android..

Anihalator the barbarian from U.S server has a reputation that was bugged from 2yrs ago and cannot still enter TOWERS in hard mode :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

From my understanding..

Completing easy unlocks normal and completing normal unlocks hard. If you do easy after completing hard, you have to complete normal again to unlock hard. Is that right?

Can you do tower on easy or normal? If you cannot enter at all even under easy, definitely send that ticket to support again.

From my understanding..

Completing easy unlocks normal and completing normal unlocks hard. If you do easy after completing hard, you have to complete normal again to unlock hard. Is that right?

Can you do tower on easy or normal? If you cannot enter at all even under easy, definitely send that ticket to support again.

no Borny. he means this (look at pic)

post-15696-1417704084535_thumb.png

no Borny. he means this (look at pic)

Yeah i remember seeing it now. I Was just making sure he has not tried others 1st, cause it may say what it shows, but it doesn't mean it is absolutely literal.

Good luck Ani, hope it gets fixed for ya bro.

yes born iv done both easy and normal but still won't change my rep.

Noobhalator cry baby kid.

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑ clearly shows who's the kid here don't you think duane, idiotic fool.. grow up online keyboard warrior

Good luck Ani, hope it gets fixed for ya bro.

thanks born i'll  :pleasantry: NEED :pleasantry:  all the hope i can get since i'v missed out for troll costumes lol :tease:

oh and bro u got the link for green exterminator suit..?? just pm if u don't  :)