Richest Rogue So Far.

ivanerick

Ridiculous, nobody is the best. The ppl who pay have just no real or friends. They bounce with equip and spend all the money in the game. I spend it gladly to my friends or party. Knox bounce every day in game with equip. These guys are nothing in real, only poor sad souls they living in this game. :facepalm:

And now you guys can go again to Mods and flame and cry. Ridiculous.

Ridiculous, nobody is the best. The ppl who pay have just no real or friends. They bounce with equip and spend all the money in the game. I spend it gladly to my friends or party. Knox bounce every day in game with equip. These guys are nothing in real, only poor sad souls they living in this game. :facepalm:

And now you guys can go again to Mods and flame and cry. Ridiculous.

as above before your stupid post it was stated that i had 350k, it was really 350k+ from no cheat engine or haxed stupid sh*t, as u stated "the ppl  who pay have just no real friends" has made me laugh so much i dont want to coment. If u didnt realise, the players who payed to play are the players who created all these new updates and will continue to suport AIgrind until this game is succesful. Thank me you poor motherfu**er as i let u enjoy this game. My (and all players who work hard for there $) has payd AIgrind to carry on there succesion of a great MMMORPG for the rest of the public (you) to play.

For players as of yourself (ungreatful bit*hes) AIgrind are beter of without

as above before your stupid post it was stated that i had 350k, it was really 350k+ from no cheat engine or haxed stupid sh*t, as u stated "the ppl  who pay have just no real friends" has made me laugh so much i dont want to coment. If u didnt realise, the players who payed to play are the players who created all these new updates and will continue to suport AIgrind until this game is succesful. Thank me you poor motherfu**er as i let u enjoy this game. My (and all players who work hard for there $) has payd AIgrind to carry on there succesion of a great MMMORPG for the rest of the public (you) to play.

For players as of yourself (ungreatful bit*hes) AIgrind are beter of without

uuh,warl in the mood.but bit too aggrecive?  :unknw:

why did you PAY to have a Santa costume and upgrade staff? 

Because Pueppi one dog who all time just barking. He is a egocentral child.

Everyday write this in Trade chat 100 times... im the king, the best, im alone killed Hassn, and other shit things.  :wacko:

1 weeks ago said this:    (https://forum.warspear-online.com/image-is-removed.jpgphoto/my-images/59/puppi.jpg/)

" the strongest are the idiots who pay for the game "

" the idiots they have no real ;) "

So whats the true?  Puppi  "master" ...

And u also pay for the game so  shut up your big mouth...

Hmmmm, If Pueppi is the best... Why not have a duel with someone from MC?? ofc not a rouge cause Pueppi cried too much like a lost kid in the mall that Devs made Rouges weaker so Pueppi wouldn't get pregnant too much... Set the date, the place, let's see if Pueppi really the king  :bad: All I see him do is be online all day, stand at riff and spam trade chat,.... Wow, Nice life you got there.... I bet ur doing that in another MMO while ur doing it at WS  :facepalm:

Some ppl play from long back can have lot of gold coz they just farmed everyday or just sell mc items all day like callie in sapphire just stand and buy & sell stuff idk wats the point playing with riches  :facepalm:

;D :lol: :lol: Laughing fit !!

Hassn many times down ;) in 1 on 1. L2p noobs. Thx for insult ^^ dont care me ;)

And  Ciamiau you create a Elf char and insult every day other Elfs and also me! Someone create a char names "Pueppii" a fake char ;) and it also dont care me. But why the guys make this? fake char, flame and cry me every day? I can tell it you, because i am the fck CENTER of her crap life! They cant without me! Cia i want to help ok? It seems you have no real life, because you make a elf char to insult other player. STRONG!  :give_rose: Get a real life fck noob and now you can all go again to the Mod and cry :D the bad bad guy. Sulla run and hide ok? ;) Warlunatic? You think you are a good gamer? Wrong! Every body can pay for game and have the same equip, to boring. Now it goes only about money, not about skill, and before update we see how many mcs i destroy in 1 on 1 also Sulla the coward rogue together with Crossfit. but enough to you gamejunkies ;) I laugh every day about you guys ^^ and i can say only this:

MISSION COMPLETE  ;) (the mission: worse little gamejunkie kids) And now you all can cry me ;)

GERMANY!

U think u are the world center?  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ihave yes ONE elf char, bc sometimes need one spy to city when have one quest ... example burning the christmas tree.

And  if the city not crowded im just loggen in with real char.

But i when logged in with elf, im always saw your fcking name ... just spamming spamming and more!

U are online everyday.  7/24 ... and i havent life?  :lol:

;D :lol: :lol: Laughing fit !!

Hassn many times down ;) in 1 on 1. L2p noobs. Thx for insult ^^ dont care me ;)

And  Ciamiau you create a Elf char and insult every day other Elfs and also me! Someone create a char names "Pueppii" a fake char ;) and it also dont care me. But why the guys make this? fake char, flame and cry me every day? I can tell it you, because i am the fck CENTER of her crap life! They cant without me! Cia i want to help ok? It seems you have no real life, because you make a elf char to insult other player. STRONG!  :give_rose: Get a real life fck noob and now you can all go again to the Mod and cry :D the bad bad guy. Sulla run and hide ok? ;) Warlunatic? You think you are a good gamer? Wrong! Every body can pay for game and have the same equip, to boring. Now it goes only about money, not about skill, and before update we see how many mcs i destroy in 1 on 1 also Sulla the coward rogue together with Crossfit. but enough to you gamejunkies ;) I laugh every day about you guys ^^ and i can say only this:

MISSION COMPLETE  ;) (the mission: worse little gamejunkie kids) And now you all can cry me ;)

GERMANY!

u talk so much shit, i dont know why we bother replying to your crapy english posts.

Ahhhh i see, germans.....

uuh,warl in the mood.but bit too aggrecive?  :unknw:

yea im just abit frustrated with this game atm, the anouncement has made me want to quit as i just [ lost arena sword trying to amp, ampd up arena sword to lvl 8, brought tickets to buy another arena sword, and now we are about to gain  better weapons from this update] i duno i maybe the only playr who isnt going to play this update for a while

yea im just abit frustrated with this game atm, the anouncement has made me want to quit as i just [ lost arena sword trying to amp, ampd up arena sword to lvl 8, brought tickets to buy another arena sword, and now we are about to gain  better weapons from this update] i duno i maybe the only playr who isnt going to play this update for a while

you lost while using sign?

i also feel the same, this game becoame really greedy , till the prices actually are normal for a mmo i won't buy anything else.

this game is way overpriced currently,  every new equip must amp / rune /  crystal/

1$+ per item ....

arena owned buy ticket spammers, no real fun left except pissing off elfs.

you lost while using sign?

i also feel the same, this game becoame really greedy , till the prices actually are normal for a mmo i won't buy anything else.

this game is way overpriced currently,  every new equip must amp / rune /  crystal/

1$+ per item ....

arena owned buy ticket spammers, no real fun left except pissing off elfs.

its not only just you two,there's lot of people out there,who got frustrated very much with the game.ìf it goes this way i dont think even the upcoming update will be able to hold it for much long  :nea: