Change in the necromancer's expert abilities

Berniente

Warning: I will only talk about the expert skills not the base skills that in my opinion are very well established.

Роковая связь.png Fateful Connection

Now the ability is not combined with infection but it will have a new effect called healing connection, this effect transmits the health recovered to the rest of the team, practically the same only that now heals, the duration of the two effects will be the same but the cure will be half From the original effect, the effect is applied to allies in the selected area in addition to the enemies, it should be noted that shared healing is not affected by vampirism or potions only abilities.

1104977359_.png.0834b918d2e816d97baaa02b96f37872.png Infection:

Now the ability is passive, to apply the effect you have to have 5 charges of which 1 is gained when the character uses an ability, the duration and effect of the original ability are reduced to half, to apply the effect the necromancer must use normal attacks or abilities but does not apply in area only 1 target.

ядовитый щит.png Poisonous Shield:

Additionally it reduces the damage received by the character or ally by 2.5% / 5% / 7.5% / 10% depending on the skill level.

Мёртый солдат.png Dead Soldier:

The ability now generates skeletons without the need to have corpses nearby with the disadvantage that these will have half life and damage, if a skeleton is generated from a corpse this will have its normal statistics.

I do not expect all these buffs to be applied in the same update but they are good suggestions for the change that arrives in December, with the objective of improving the necromancer more as a support class than as a class full of curses disadvantages.

11 hours ago, Berniente said:

1104977359_.png.0834b918d2e816d97baaa02b96f37872.png Infection:

Now the ability is passive, to apply the effect you have to have 5 charges of which 1 is gained when the character uses an ability, the duration and effect of the original ability are reduced to half, to apply the effect the necromancer must use normal attacks or abilities but does not apply in area only 1 target.

i actually prefer that this skill is active so i can decide when to use it with fateful connection and when without it

Роковая связь.png Fateful Connection

Now the ability is not combined with infection but it will have a new effect called healing connection, this effect transmits the health recovered to the rest of the team, practically the same only that now heals, the duration of the two effects will be the same but the cure will be half From the original effect, the effect is applied to allies in the selected area in addition to the enemies, it should be noted that shared healing is not affected by vampirism or potions only abilities.

if it worked with all heal skills and not just necro then this could be really strong with aoe heals such as shaman totem

ядовитый щит.png Poisonous Shield:

Additionally it reduces the damage received by the character or ally by 2.5% / 5% / 7.5% / 10% depending on the skill level.

sure, more support for skills

Мёртый солдат.png Dead Soldier:

The ability now generates skeletons without the need to have corpses nearby with the disadvantage that these will have half life and damage, if a skeleton is generated from a corpse this will have its normal statistics.

this could make this somewhat useful against single targets

19 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

if it worked with all heal skills and not just necro then this could be really strong with aoe heals such as shaman totem

good to make clear only the target heal-type abilities could be shared between allies, I myself know that if it could be combined with the shaman's totem it would be very broken.