Juanbeazty Us-Sapphire Bladerdancer Sold

TawnIsPro

Juanbeazty is a Lvl 20 Bladerdancer on Us-Sapphire. The character was originally owned by Juan Fernandez, based from Illinois, Chicago. Juan was one of my best friends on the game, and therefore, he gave me access last January of 2013. My IP was based out of Connecticut. I used my credit card information, and paypal to constantly load MCoins. In a private message, I can provide such information. Juan stopped playing his Bladedancer around April of last year. For all of last Winter, the email was [email protected]. Password was Juanfernandez. Juan stopped stop playing in April, and was trying to sell the Bladedancer. No on ever bought the bladedancer, until it was scammed by Tylerrogue in October of 2013. Tylerrogue has just recently sold it to Roguekillz/Blesskillz. I would rather see that damn bladedancer banned, then someone else playing a character I spent $100s on for a friend. Juanbeazty has been sold and scammed. It needs to be banned.

Ok, he tried to sell an account and got scammed? His fault, and he also broke the rules so it would have been banned even if not scammed. If you think im being an ass let's just see what R0land says before he locks the topic.

I sent 4 ducking tickets and its still being played... When one of R0lands dear friends reported me, R0land made sure to move his cock sucker then... what the duck kind of In Game Developers do we have here!?

I sent 4 ♥♥♥♥ing tickets and its still being played... When one of R0lands dear friends reported me, R0land made sure to move his cock sucker then... what the ♥♥♥♥ kind of In Game Developers do we have here!?

That kind of language will not help your situation.

Simply state that you have gotten no response and how long ago you sent your ticket. Keep in mind that it can take them a lengthy amount of time for account recovery requests ( which is understandable ).

There is also a good chance that they cannot help recover it as clearly stated game rules were broken. But just maybe they will ban it.

I sent 4 ♥♥♥♥ing tickets and its still being played... When one of R0lands dear friends reported me, R0land made sure to move his cock sucker then... what the ♥♥♥♥ kind of In Game Developers do we have here!?

Why are you swearing? It takes an avg of 5 days for a response and a longer time for accounts. Why does it matter if it was scammed if ur friend quit?