Change Juggernaut into Troll Master

lallouss

im disappointed devs :/ i thought maybe u would do some crazy and cool stuff, lets say u putted troll costume at hard dungeon yes? why u didn't change Juggernaut to Troll Master and with some great skills for him?

skill metamorphosis: turns the player into a chipmunk (disabling his skills and attack) duration of spell 5 second

skill trolling: puts a troll buff on the player whos tanking him / on the one he's attacking, buff lasts 8sec, buff turns all healing into damage, buff cd is 20sec

what u think?  ;D

im disappointed devs :/ i thought maybe u would do some crazy and cool stuff, lets say u putted troll costume at hard dungeon yes? why u didn't change Juggernaut to Troll Master and with some great skills for him?

skill metamorphosis: turns the player into a chipmunk (disabling his skills and attack) duration of spell 5 second

skill trolling: turns healing from players into damage

what u think?  ;D

think twice before u post the skills, too lame :facepalm:

skill trolling: turns healing from players into damage

what u think?  ;D

It means that the healing buff on the player will back fire on him making same amount of damage.

Ex: Shaman healing 250 on a barbarian,when affected by Skill Trolling will make 250 damage on barb instead of healing.

A necro or priests Crit heal under Trolling skill might kill party member xD.

think twice before u post the skills, too lame :facepalm:

Read n-times till u can understand things

well all i want is some fun and creativity, its like we play warspear to be #1 and get costumes, where the fun part these days, i barely see anything amazing or worth a laugh or two :)

btw i forgot to say, troll skill has a duration also ofc, and its like a troll buff on the player that is dealing the most damage to him or the one who agroed him, meaning Troll master will put a troll buff on the player he is attacking, making his heals into damage for 8seconds or so, skill cooldown 20sec or so, added info up

Agreee nice idea.

But Add two more ;D

1- Troll laugh :- which decease incoming damage on troll master.

2- Time to troll :- Troll master run away from u when u attack!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

all ideas can be fun n amazing and zool skills but seems if we want fun in warspear, is impossible these days :/ developers care about looks in warspear