how to play dungeon 32/28 as healer?

Robert Maras

Question

hello everyone,

i struggle so much with playing dungeons as healer(priest), im mad because heal is taking agro. Can somebody who is playing healer in dg explain me how to play at boss stage in dungeon 32/28 because we always die there. they get low i need to use heal and then i take 4 spider agro who smash me since i am on cd's.

they need to remove thing when heal is taking agro such suicide thing for support class.

Edited by Robert Maras

18 answers to this question

Atleast for me (necro) the boss has been relatively easy thanks to tanks using their aggro skills and me being able to use poisok shield to mobs eventually attack them when shield has dealt more damage than my heals healed

Idk that much about elf side tank skills and of they have aoe aggro but if not then i guess damagers just need to do aoe or normal damage to kill the spiders and if tanks have aoe aggroes then they should use them

On 11/30/2021 at 1:41 AM, Robert Maras said:

hello everyone,

i struggle so much with playing dungeons as healer(priest), im mad because heal is taking agro. Can somebody who is playing healer in dg explain me how to play at boss stage in dungeon 32/28 because we always die there. they get low i need to use heal and then i take 4 spider agro who smash me since i am on cd's.

they need to remove thing when heal is taking agro such suicide thing for support class.

yeah it needs to be fixed

13 minutes ago, Puppymaster said:

its not just about horror 

On 11/30/2021 at 12:11 AM, Robert Maras said:

then i take 4 spider agro who smash me

i would say it is about horror dg

1 minute ago, Jcbreff said:

i would say it is about horror dg

same happens in laby too when healing a player mobs hits u

35 minutes ago, Puppymaster said:

same happens in laby too when healing a player mobs hits u

in that case the problem is this

On 12/4/2021 at 1:34 PM, Speedom said:

If you have a tank in your pt, he sucks at keeping aggro. I have a tank on both Legion and Sentinel. Keeping aggro is not hard at all. 

Edited by Jcbreff

6 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

in that case the problem is this

they have to change that. its not that hard tho haha some times u  can't  find tanks so its suck to get attacked by mobs while ur healing ur party members

7 minutes ago, Puppymaster said:

they have to change that. its not that hard tho haha some times u  can't  find tanks so its suck to get attacked by mobs while ur healing ur party members

thats how it used to be earlier, healing didnt cause agro but that just made tank aggro skills less relevant 

Just now, Jcbreff said:

thats how it used to be earlier, healing didnt cause agro but that just made tank aggro skills less relevant 

or maybe we should use shamans as tank

35 minutes ago, Puppymaster said:

i mean these days any class can somewhat easily tank both labs

this topic is going offtopic aswell it seems

It depends on your tank if you want him to keep agro he must have 5/5 basic taunt and 4/4 expert one otherwise ya mobs will be on you, i suggest before go dung/lab ask your tank lvl of taunts cuz its common people to go and try tanking with 1/5 or 3/5 agro wich wont work at all, also elf tanks have great self healing so depending on how strong is your tank you can just shield him only, and last keep  in mind tanks cant hold aggro nonestop sometimes there aoe taunt is on cd when fresh mob come or they can missclick the taunt on same target.

On 12/7/2021 at 2:23 PM, Puppymaster said:

tell me how middle or low amped lv20-25  shaman can tank both laby  even lv32 middle amped shaman can't tank the newlaby but ok

43 minutes ago, Puppymaster said:

tell me how middle or low amped lv20-25  shaman can tank both laby  even lv32 middle amped shaman can't tank the newlaby but ok

this isnt about lab, its about dungeons

Pls go ahead with a test, we have priest and wd in elf. However, the cooling down of aoe aggro skill is more than 15 sec and that means, healers can not heal/attack too much during this time, otherwise they will aggro all the mobs. Addtionally, some of ppls will find that priest always aggro all the mobs  at the first sec when they refreshing. However, tank can not aggro all the mobs at that moment. So sometimes I even guess the developers do not play their game daily and most of them only have mc characters for testing. 

On 12/13/2021 at 7:47 PM, Jcbreff said:

this isnt about lab, its about dungeons

On 12/7/2021 at 2:59 PM, Jcbreff said:

i mean these days any class can somewhat easily tank both labs

this topic is going offtopic aswell it seems

but u just said this bro...hmm

Seems like i had misread something and thought i answered to something related to lab

But this topic was originally about horror dungeon which has now ended so im going to lock this topic