Number of signs used for amp

nabnecro

Question

Post how many signs you used to amp your equipment to +7 or above, when did you try to amp and when was your character created.

I will start.

Character creation: February 2014.

Amp date: April 2014.

Equipment: Staff of sudden doom.

+6 to +7: 40 signs

+7 to +8: 140 signs

+8 to +9: 780 signs

its just luck matter not anyting else  ;D ;D

Wrong, its a matter of success rates and statistics. By saying it only has to do with luck, you are implying the odds of success from +1 to +2 are the same as from +9 to +10, which we all known its not true. Topics like this will help everyone to get an idea of the approximate success rates for different equips and amp levels.

However if you are simplistic enough to say something like you said, obviously you dont have a grasp of statistics and therefore you will not understand a single word of what I have written here. Nonetheless, I decided to reply anyway to make you look stupid in front of the others that do have a grasp about statistics and how it affects the game and helps you take calculated risks when amping.

Wrong, its a matter of success rates and statistics. By saying it only has to do with luck, you are implying the odds of success from +1 to +2 are the same as from +9 to +10, which we all known its not true. Topics like this will help everyone to get an idea of the approximate success rates for different equips and amp levels.

However if you are simplistic enough to say something like you said, obviously you dont have a grasp of statistics and therefore you will not understand a single word of what I have written here. Nonetheless, I decided to reply anyway to make you look stupid in front of the others that do have a grasp about statistics and how it affects the game and help you take calculated risks when amping.

k k

Amp variable is TIME, even if u knew how many signs they used u wont understand cuz ur asking the wrong question, u need to know how many sign, which weapon, where he is located, how many days took him, than i tell u gdluck amping  ;D

Amp variable is TIME, even if u knew how many signs they used u wont understand cuz ur asking the wrong question, u need to know how many sign, which weapon, where he is located, how many days took him, than i tell u gdluck amping  ;D

brilliant

Brave warriors hachet 9-10=926 signs

Burning rage brig 9-10 16 signs

burning rage helmet 9-10 4 signs

its all luck

if its luck than getting +1 same luck chance as +10?

if its luck than getting +1 same luck chance as +10?

dont really know the formula, the chances may get better as the more signs you use. At least I believe between +8-10 its a lot of luck, or timing.

Lol nabnecro nice explanation of something you couldve actually done an observation about and created a research paper but, from what i read all u said was "there is an approximated chance out there but idk wtf it is so ill make u feel stupid with these big words"  :D In all seriousness though, this is and interesting topic and i believe that I may decide to make a research paper about it since one is required for my current statistics course at a local university in which i have a perfect score btw  8)  So if yall would like to know some roughly accurate rates per lvl of amp keep posting whatever it took you to achieve each amp and ill use everybit of info in my research. Dont worry about posting a ridiculous amount of signs that it took you for +10 as it is not impossible to occur in the realm of possibilities and it would be related to the saying " once in a blue moon". Maybe ill demotivate you all from wasting money in the game after i have sufficient data to create an accurate diagnostic and ill be able  deface those crooks working for Aigring :D Well enough of all that blabbering so to get my spear to +9 from 0 it was around 50 - 60 sets of sign if im not mistaken and so far ive invested around 30 sets towards +10 :good: 

110100_.png

Post how many signs you used to amp your equipment to +7 or above, when did you try to amp and when was your character created.

I will start.

Character creation: February 2014.

Amp date: April 2014.

Equipment: Staff of sudden doom.

+6 to +7: 40 signs

+7 to +8: 140 signs

+8 to +9: 780 signs

shit I took 8 set sign for +8 arena 17

Lol nabnecro nice explanation of something you couldve actually done an observation about and created a research paper but, from what i read all u said was "there is an approximated chance out there but idk wtf it is so ill make u feel stupid with these big words"  :D In all seriousness though, this is and interesting topic and i believe that I may decide to make a research paper about it since one is required for my current statistics course at a local university in which i have a perfect score btw  8)  So if yall would like to know some roughly accurate rates per lvl of amp keep posting whatever it took you to achieve each amp and ill use everybit of info in my research. Dont worry about posting a ridiculous amount of signs that it took you for +10 as it is not impossible to occur in the realm of possibilities and it would be related to the saying " once in a blue moon". Maybe ill demotivate you all from wasting money in the game after i have sufficient data to create an accurate diagnostic and ill be able  deface those crooks working for Aigring :D Well enough of all that blabbering so to get my spear to +9 from 0 it was around 50 - 60 sets of sign if im not mistaken and so far ive invested around 30 sets towards +10 :good:

are u implying i dont known about statistics? ur funny. yes we can estimate the chance to amplify a gear and that's the purpose of this topic. but we can only estimate, only devs known the real values. i just wanted to point out to him that having only a estimative is better than having nothing at all. and no one cares about ur statistics course nor ur score at it.

I'm guessing u care cause you brought it up :D Its very possible to get accurate calculations of the ratings that are related to each amp lvl and i bet you that not even the creators know they're own ratings and thats why they say its random all the time

I'm guessing u care cause you brought it up :D Its very possible to get accurate calculations of the ratings that are related to each amp lvl and i bet you that not even the creators know they're own ratings and thats why they say its random all the time

Sorry but you are wrong on this one, that's not how computer programming works. If there's a software (a server in which we play in this case), and some random number needs to be generated and compared to another number. Then some human being had to code the algorithm and actually put a number there. For example in c++: generate a random number from 0.01 to 1.00 and compare if result is less than x. Some human being had to decide the value for x, there's no other way around. What I mean is that at least the person who coded the amp system knowns the exact percentage values for each situation (possibly affected by gear level, actual amp, etc). Not intending to sound arrogant here, just genuinely trying to help your understanding about how softwares work. And also we can't discard the possibility they change success rates (after one server maintence for example) for various reasons like earning more money and so on.

That is true i agree but ill still do my report on it and try to make my rates as accurate as i can. Also the results may not be as accurate as the programmers do use computers to create a satisfactory system which would provide the company with the most revenue yet keep some clients happy because they were stupid enough to waste so much money into this useless game like me :facepalm: ; Furthermore, I'll ask my professor if he is willing to help me and apply some of his useful skills and experience into such a worthless but interesting group of data. Until then since you speak like you have some sense why dont you perform your own studies and compete with me on getting the best results towards this distribution of data. 

+1 to +5 = 1 set

+6 to +7 = 2 set

total sign used = 3 set for +7 xd

today I tried amp for +8 i used 1 set but insure ::)

lucky? O:-)

image.png

13 signs used

I used 4 set and 3 signs from +1 to +8

Acute gladius lvl13 +7 to +8 = 56 signs

Acute gladius lvl13 +7 to +8 = 27 signs

Acute gladius lvl13 +8 to +9 = 56 signs

Acute gladius lvl13 +5 to +6 = 1 sign

Acute gladius lvl13 +6 = 49 signs and no up

Arena staff lvl17 +4 to +5 = 27 signs

Torn Clothing lvl1 hyper tanker pro enchanted legendary unique op skilled armor +0 to +5 = NO SIGNS

this is the average i think, +6-+7 2set +7-+8 4set +8-+9 6set +9-+10 10set

I think most people over exaggerate with their 10sets and no amp +7 :facepalm: , or they are all just super un lucky therefore i suggest you quit game :bad:

true, i got my lucky amp spot :blush:

this is the average i think, +6-+7 2set +7-+8 4set +8-+9 6set +9-+10 10set

I think most people over exaggerate with their 10sets and no amp +7 :facepalm: , or they are all just super un lucky therefore i suggest you quit game :bad:

I've spent $500+ to amp my lvl 19 arena staff (from +9-+10) for my shaman..and its still +9. I'm not exaggerating. I ampd my warlocks lvl 20 pilgrims staff with 20 sets +9-+10. But my lvl 24 rogue is full +10 and I didn't spend near as much as I did tryin for +10 on my shamans staff. This shit is stupid lol

I've spent $500+ to amp my lvl 19 arena staff (from +9-+10) for my shaman..and its still +9. I'm not exaggerating. I ampd my warlocks lvl 20 pilgrims staff with 20 sets +9-+10. But my lvl 24 rogue is full +10 and I didn't spend near as much as I did tryin for +10 on my shamans staff. This shit is stupid lol

agreed Used 26 set 7-8 on A lv9 staff never went up.

Its like this, staff is the hardest shit to amp. And most people lie about how many signs they used. I bet a lot of people spent 1000+ signs trying to +10 staff and then one day they spend 5-10 signs and come post on forum saying they used only 5-10 signs ignoring the fact they wasted 1000+ signs before this day.

30 total sets 0-9 Archmage baton(19 arena staff), btw, there is no "amp spot", some noobs think they will get a lucky amp if they amp in the same spot as a guy who just got one. Great way to tell of some1 is a noob is if they as where you are after your sucessful amp.