[2014.04.25] Come & get troll costume with our weekend deal!

r0land

WTF WRONG WITH YOUR SYSTEM GM???

IM PALADIN LV 20

TODAY I GO TO TOWER HARD DIFICULTY 4X TIME

AND NO ONE IN MY PARTY GOT GOOD ITEM

ALWAYS DEF AND POT

WTF YOUR SYSTEM GM

FIX IT FAST

IF I NOT LUCKY TELL WHY MY PARTY NOT GET ITEM TOO????

4X GO HARD GOT NOTHING

SHITTTT

WTF WRONG WITH YOUR SYSTEM GM???

IM PALADIN LV 20

TODAY I GO TO TOWER HARD DIFICULTY 4X TIME

AND NO ONE IN MY PARTY GOT GOOD ITEM

ALWAYS DEF AND POT

WTF YOUR SYSTEM GM

FIX IT FAST

IF I NOT LUCKY TELL WHY MY PARTY NOT GET ITEM TOO????

4X GO HARD GOT NOTHING

SHITTTT

1)Rewards ain't that easy to get.

2)I did more than 30+ runs still got only pots n spheres.

3)If there was chance to get a Troll every 4x runs then the would have been of no importance.

not only in this event

in update tower brengar also

i got many item 18 on normal mode

but in.hard *z*

NEVER GET GOOD DROP

NOOB SYSTEM

Warspear hates pummy :(

I was 1st to get Troll on sapphire MC side 8) in 2nd run after announcement on shaman.

Later all runs on rogue wer unlucky:(

I was 1st to get Troll on sapphire MC side 8) in 2nd run after announcement on shaman.

Later all runs on rogue wer unlucky:(

>implying that means anything

GM 0,01% DROP COSTUME IN DUNGEON FOR ME -_- I GO 7X TODAY AND GET ONLY POT AND DEF :D

0.01% means u tried 100 dungeon and each 100 dungeon u got 1 costume

post-15696-14177040814774_thumb.png

I think the greatest problem lies in the devs making signs discounted on Thursday :bad:

Found this old photo from the halloween event, I guess Christiano looks too far ahead :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe I will start gambling :blush: ... Tho' everyone would have guessed that will happen.. Like Demo have been here already 1 year and 6 months. So what's really worth of keeping these old costumes on your characters ? I will bet all my money to that they are going to add atleast old bosses to the game with or without drops.. But remember old players, we were here first and we will come back some day.. (Actually never going to be happen since almost every old player have left the game, it's just my dream..)

Oh.. Scarab Lord and his/her Black Qiraji Battle Tank (Google it if you want know what I meant..)

Remember, that this legendary costume is more than 3 years old and worth about 500k in gold. What a nice addition to your collection, isn't it?

Good luck and have a nice weekend!

500k? :shok:  2011 haloween it could be bought on miracle shop for only 399 miracle coins (without any trick like pumpkin treasure and ice casket that you need to open like 100 to get something usefull) congrats devs... :facepalm:

congrates devs. dungeon hard drop MANUAL "elusive jump" WTF is that.system drop rate was damn noob.spend like 3 , 4 sets no luck for that shit trol.all u want is our money.CONGRATS

This was the smartest way to raise Mcoins sales this weekend! And the funny pun is today's discount(Stamina Elixirs)

Good job on this weekend's money draining plan. :good:

Remember, that this legendary costume is more than 3 years old and worth about 500k in gold. What a nice addition to your collection, isn't it?

MCShapire  :facepalm:

95800_.jpg

you kids literally cannot stop complaining  :facepalm:

troll costume was worth well over 3 million before this scam to force everyone to buy seeker stamina

go cry more  :'( :'(

troll costume was worth well over 3 million before this scam to force everyone to buy seeker stamina

nobody force you to buy seekers, if u want buy it, if wont it, dont buy.

simple as fvck

This was the smartest way to raise Mcoins sales this weekend! And the funny pun is today's discount(Stamina Elixirs)

Good job on this weekend's money draining plan. :good:

I guess they need money to go on vacation in the summer  :lol:

Sherlock,were talking about 10000 times of dungeon,not 100 ;D

Lol, "elementary" for ppl who actually went to elementary school

As I see this short term event was a grand success.It certainly gave players a reason to play after a long time :drinks:

How percent was drop rate for troll costume? I already made over 50dung runs w/o any drop.. I hope you extend that evemt yet :mega_shok:

all boy costumes  :sorry:

can we expect dresses like princess dress n witch dress in future ??? O:-)

Isn't there already a witch? There's also nurses, ice queen, sorceress, wild girl, and all of the common ones.

Isn't there already a witch? There's also nurses, ice queen, sorceress, wild girl, and all of the common ones.

i am talking about the old dresses thy use to be in mshop like troll bit not any more