guild chat LOG

sternriter

i was a guild leader, im must monitoring my guild, and chat every player i think important, can make log system for it?, so ik what item they take at wh or what topic they talk about, so ik anything without ask other member.

i was a guild leader, im must monitoring my guild, and chat every player i think important, can make log system for it?, so ik what item they take at wh or what topic they talk about, so ik anything without ask other member.

Yes relations between members can be important to keep notice of. Especially when handling disputes. Though this can be accomplished through thorough mediating and communication between members, and between members and those in charge of the guild.

Keeping tabs on storage transactions is a must. And it is impossible to keep 100% of all transactions under tabs.

And yes, the topic('s) exists.

Is there a way to add this feature devs? All guild leaders would like to see bank transactions and who entered/left the guild from the last log in.

It's always a surprise to see some armors and potions gone every time I log...

Oh damn, I have an idea!!! Instead of explorers and higher having access to the bank inventory, let the leader and heirs have the option to choose what members have access. If you can do that then screw the guild log. :P

You can do that, just change everyone's rank to newbie. They can deposit stuff but they can't take anything from storage. Anyways, Roland said you can always send a ticket to support to check guild storage log.

Send ticket just to see guild log?, thats bad idea i ever heard,

Not about item at warehouse, but i wanna know all things they talking about at guild, so i know what must i do to make guild not bored, item and gold we can get it again, i just wanna know about all my member and what they do everyday, im work and im not a robot to online everytime, guild is my family, guild important.

It's not a bad idea actually but imagine 7k guilds log (and always new created). They will take useless space on servers.

If members wants to do something bad they will make pt and discuss about it, a good leader is always on, good heirs too!

f you got information transaction issues think about make more active players heir.

U can't imagine how big space will take chating from all guildes :shok:

If someone talkes everything from wh ladygi's solution is great.

For special occasions there is always support team.

P.S. I don't want someone to check everything i tell, like many ppls, if this was existing chats would be dead...

Stern is right on this one we need log because there are people i trust but they can still steal from guild slowly so u dont notice till everything is gone

It's not a bad idea actually but imagine 7k guilds log (and always new created). They will take useless space on servers.

If members wants to do something bad they will make pt and discuss about it, a good leader is always on, good heirs too!

f you got information transaction issues think about make more active players heir.

U can't imagine how big space will take chating from all guildes :shok:

If someone talkes everything from wh ladygi's solution is great.

For special occasions there is always support team.

thats what for we pay them, why u always ignoring good suggestion , they got our money everyday, they should make game more better. :)

So you stalk your family 24/7?  :wacko:

you dont get it , monitoring =/= stalking

know the difference , or you dont know how feel to be leader guild.