kuzz make it or many people will quit

Scout

vote who agree and who not agree  

30 members have voted

1. 1. vote who agree and who not agree

• agree
    • dissagree

kuzz plis make it :

1.delete system fail amplify=item lost,,and make fail amplify get demage down/defense down

2.bring back our item after fail amplify with mcoin if you want :good:

3.-make system war with tower(1.000.000 health) in area fb and mc,and they must destroy tower for win with time war 2 hour/per

day 2x war,,in morning and in night

-tower have guard with some npc with 0 defense but have best demage and have coldown spawn 5 sec after die.

4.make potion in mcoin shop can we buy with gold,,so gold work in game,

5.make other item is like rune,cristal,saphire,and imperisability(for decress chance fail= +in item down) can drop from bos.

6.plis make item rune,saphire,cristal same with item in mcoin shop.

well if other game can make that f2p with have mcoin shop,,and not all item we buy from mcoin,,way warspear cant too :dirol:

yeah admins pls listen, if u guys continue doing like this players wil quit in like 4-5 months...server will die out if  u continue adding more mc items...now we need mc to survive game...no freedom :fool:  change it while it's not too late..i've been playing lots of games...and i've seen games die out bcuz of devs not about our meanings....and buz of devs using real money in the most important stuff in game...so pls, i dont want the most addictive cellphone online game to fall...i want it to be alive in atleast 10more years or more...but it can only happen if u change the system a bit..

If they making lot money this update, be sure they will try to up prices next 2.5.5. Developers mind focus on money (I understand), but they becoming lot greedy and never have enough :wacko:  I think changue warspear its not impossible, but need many players quiting and stop paying. Never i see any game more expensive like this but the point is lot players only have simbian phone to play a videogame (Like me, computer broken) or are addicted.  :(  I can play because friends support me with mcoins but i quit soon when i buy new computer this christmas. (I promise return play if game changue pay to play and not pay to play and to be the strongest :facepalm: )

Kuzz won't listen to us.. They will never listen n it would be doomsday if they listened to what we said. they keep making bad update in every update n the latest update were the worst update with those amplify things. I dont know what will happen with the upcoming update. Better stay away from this game or otherwise ur wallet will be burned into ashes.. This game was the best n now are the worst.. :facepalm:

Aplification without item loss. Well then people with a lot of MC or gold will be the most powerful in the game. People that dont got much gold or cannot GET MC IN THEIR COUNTRY will be stuck and will not be fair. Think about it. But other ideas, they sound pretty cool.

Aplification without item loss. Well then people with a lot of MC or gold will be the most powerful in the game. People that dont got much gold or cannot GET MC IN THEIR COUNTRY will be stuck and will not be fair. Think about it. But other ideas, they sound pretty cool.

stupid update use amplify with imperisiable,,i can call now

rich vs poor,, :diablo: ,,

• 3 weeks later...

all understand that devs like to get more cash from game and players like to get more fun. So players please offer things for which you like to pay your money . maybe than devs will creat better miracle shop items than before when they will know what we like to buy.