LOOT PARTY MODE

etnavidai

Question

8 answers to this question

Guest Mioco

Group leader sets the settings of loot, but default is a free loot (anyone can pick up loot from every mob).

More honest sharing of loot - the group loot setting. With this settings each member of the party receive loot in turn.

More advanced settings require the introduction of the loot from bosses - for things of advansed quality and higher. Or you can enable a vote for loot, or entrust the distribution of loot to the group leader on the same principle.

Guest Mioco

That's all fine, but why are there those timers that run from 200 or something to 0. Then the loot just disappears if not redistributed.

This timers for action with loot (pick up it - "my loot" window or distribute it - window of distribution for party leader). When the timer will end - loot will disappear.

If you need to pick up or distribute the loot, then near chat window will flash icon of loot (chest icon).

I know that, but I can't stop every minute to distribute loot. It makes more sense to do it afterwards when everything is done.

What i'm saying is if those timers are really necessary then there should be more time.

Guest Mioco

The timer is so wrong in my opinion

Otherwise this slot will be used as one more bag.

Otherwise this slot will be used as one more bag.

Ok, I agree, but the timer should last longer I think. Lets say for 10-15 minutes minimal, so we don't have to think about it all the time.

And one question. If we want to pick up the boss drops, what do the party settings have to look like then? On party loot? And what about the voting and leader defines fields? If we don't set on party loot, does that mean we don't get anything?

I have not experienced the VOTING mode yet, but is it possible on looting so,

player will be asked to select one of the 2 options:

opt-1 : Roll  ( so a random number has given to the player for that loot)

opt-2 : Pass ( so player will not roll for an item s/he cant use, or s/he doesnt need )

The player with biggest roll number will be the winner and gets the item automatically in backpack.

This funtion may start immideately , after any of the party member have clicked the corpse.

my 5 cents for looting system :)