seeker should be nerf

skzcbm

He has seriously affected the PVE balance of elf. Except Ranger, any other career is like a joke.no need healer no need tank,he even has the most powerful range damage in the whole game.

Now I'd like to say my suggestion:1.Modify skill《Sun power》 :similar to barbarians and chiefs,increases critical hit chance when you use a dagger / increases critical damage when you use a two handed weapon,2.Modify skill《attack instinct》and skill《Inspiration》:delete  attack speed in inspiration,balance skill《attack instinct》,increases attack speed when you use a dagger/ when you use two handed weapons, your auto attacks and skills can cause range damage.Let me explain why I made the above suggestions.Look at seeker around you,all dagger,Two handed weapons are like a joke. ITs time to change.  At the same time, the basic skills of seeker are tooooooooo op,most of them build skill 15555,and 4/4 Sun power. There should be a balance between basic skills and expert skills. If dev modify it according to my idea,Seeker player will  think more about adding points to their skills ,more shield and phy or more move speed and stun  or more atk speed

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters

Everybody builds seeker like they do because 2handers suck and all the other expert skills seeker have for pve are hot garbage with the exception of instinct but you dont need it often enough to warrant putting points into it after it got nerfed. Why do you want to nerf key skills from a notoriously trashy pvp character just because they happen to be decent for pve. Makes no sense.

for that there are 2h swords with speed bonus, works perfectly with both styles.

you basically want to destroy the seeker completely

the seeker doesn't even work for pvp, and you want to..(forgive my words) "f**k it up" in pve.:cat1:

dev should remove the 2h hammers and spears from the seeker, it has also mdmg and no 1 seeker uses them  lol

Edited by Kaesarz

It's not like the players who main seekers here haven't asked for other skills to be improved but every time what happens, given more dmg skills (most of which are unused mind you)

I'm not going to even bother making suggestions for upcoming changes, the Russian side can handle that.

Seekers are strong in PvE but there's a significant difference between a normal seeker and one maxed amp with mermaid gear, rare books, full relics, max talents, etc, etc as with any class you play.

If there's anything causing imbalance it's the speed meta that exists for basically all classes, have max speed you're op vs anything in PvE realm, there's a reason there's characters that forgo all other expert skills to just go full rare books if they can afford it as skills just slow down attack output.

As Speedom said full auto build is end game which is infact boring, the only way to fix this would be to make other skills more usable so points are spent into those and are insta-cast/burst or very little delay or nothing changes and everyone carries along with their current builds nerf or not or they move on to the next strongest character after changes.

On 11/29/2021 at 11:51 PM, Winter said:

It's not like the players who main seekers here haven't asked for other skills to be improved but every time what happens, given more dmg skills (most of which are unused mind you)

I'm not going to even bother making suggestions for upcoming changes, the Russian side can handle that.

Seekers are strong in PvE but there's a significant difference between a normal seeker and one maxed amp with mermaid gear, rare books, full relics, max talents, etc, etc as with any class you play.

If there's anything causing imbalance it's the speed meta that exists for basically all classes, have max speed you're op vs anything in PvE realm, there's a reason there's characters that forgo all other expert skills to just go full rare books if they can afford it as skills just slow down attack output.

As Speedom said full auto build is end game which is infact boring, the only way to fix this would be to make other skills more usable so points are spent into those and are insta-cast/burst or very little delay or nothing changes and everyone carries along with their current builds nerf or not or they move on to the next strongest character after changes.

Back then when Seekers didn't have stun and silence, I asked for dodge to give them a reliable survivability and everyone shot me down and said, "just use vamp runes". Lets be honest here. Seekers is expensive to make and vamp runes alone is not enough to keep you alive. All of these pro seekers people want nerfed are the money dumpers for superior gear and books. 

My Suggestion is for harad shield to give dodge bonus vs more dmg. Just saying.

1 hour ago, Speedom said:

Back then when Seekers didn't have stun and silence, I asked for dodge to give them a reliable survivability and everyone shot me down and said, "just use vamp runes". Lets be honest here. Seekers is expensive to make and vamp runes alone is not enough to keep you alive. All of these pro seekers people want nerfed are the money dumpers for superior gear and books. 

My Suggestion is for harad shield to give dodge bonus vs more dmg. Just saying.

I think harad shield is fine as it is. It does help to get higher damage so lifesteal works better. So in a sense it does give more survivability but its very minor. Any dodge buff it would give would be relatively useless since seekers dont have a accuracy reducing skill or another source of dodge to reach dodge cap.

There is two things id like for them to change and those are increasing the silence duration of Attraction by about half a second or so and removing dodge reduction of exhaustive blow in exchange for a bit more damage or stun duration. As it is levelling Attraction only increases chance of silence not duration. That extra increase in duration would let a seeker use a expert skill afterwards and since both cc that seeker has besides stun out of stealth are experts, its pretty obvious what youd go for. 

As for exhaustive blow, it has such a low duration you might as well not use it if you reach 70% speed. It does give extra oomph versus castle potted healers, sometimes enough to kill them but most of the time it just doesn't have long enough duration. So having it at least do a bit of extra damage wouldnt hurt because currently it only does 60% of your damage and thats just terrible when compared to for example rogues current stuns lol. 

11 minutes ago, Raislin said:

I think harad shield is fine as it is. It does help to get higher damage so lifesteal works better. So in a sense it does give more survivability but its very minor. Any dodge buff it would give would be relatively useless since seekers dont have a accuracy reducing skill or another source of dodge to reach dodge cap.

There is two things id like for them to change and those are increasing the silence duration of Attraction by about half a second or so and removing dodge reduction of exhaustive blow in exchange for a bit more damage or stun duration. As it is levelling Attraction only increases chance of silence not duration. That extra increase in duration would let a seeker use a expert skill afterwards and since both cc that seeker has besides stun out of stealth are experts, its pretty obvious what youd go for. 

As for exhaustive blow, it has such a low duration you might as well not use it if you reach 70% speed. It does give extra oomph versus castle potted healers, sometimes enough to kill them but most of the time it just doesn't have long enough duration. So having it at least do a bit of extra damage wouldnt hurt because currently it only does 60% of your damage and thats just terrible when compared to for example rogues current stuns lol. 

You don't need accuracy reduction to land some dodges. As from experiences, pvp against a dodge bd and ranger. Yea, the dmg boost from harad shield is nice with lifesteal, but for f2p, it's harder to get especially since the price of vamp runes spiked. Anywho, even if there's any changes, not much will be adjusted. Many seekers are comfortable as an afk attack class.

Just now, Speedom said:

You don't need accuracy reduction to land some dodges. As from experiences, pvp against a dodge bd and ranger. Yea, the dmg boost from harad shield is nice with lifesteal, but for f2p, it's harder to get especially since the price of vamp runes spiked. Anywho, even if there's any changes, not much will be adjusted. Many seekers are comfortable as an afk attack class.

Sure you will land dodges, but the investment is definietly not worth it. Source: trust me, i played a full dodge bladedancer build. Sure it worked but only sometimes. And mostly because many guilds didnt have the accuracy bonus passive unlocked yet. Now there is plenty of high level guilds to go around in most servers. 

I wouldnt mind more useful 2handed abilities since i have amped a 2x accuracy hammer mostly just to deal with rogues, not that i ever use it since simply using daggers and spamming purification potions from castle is much simpler.

One of my ideas was to make bleeds do twice the damage when using 2handed weapons while also giving dots in general a bit of a buff. Damage over time effects should be doing more damage than instant cast skills to begin with, not the other way around.

1 minute ago, Raislin said:

Sure you will land dodges, but the investment is definietly not worth it. Source: trust me, i played a full dodge bladedancer build. Sure it worked but only sometimes. And mostly because many guilds didnt have the accuracy bonus passive unlocked yet. Now there is plenty of high level guilds to go around in most servers. 

I wouldnt mind more useful 2handed abilities since i have amped a 2x accuracy hammer mostly just to deal with rogues, not that i ever use it since simply using daggers and spamming purification potions from castle is much simpler.

One of my ideas was to make bleeds do twice the damage when using 2handed weapons while also giving dots in general a bit of a buff. Damage over time effects should be doing more damage than instant cast skills to begin with, not the other way around.

Yea that make sense with the dodges. It's just a cheaper investment since this game in pricey already ingame. I feel ya on the 2hand. You can make seeker deal insane amount of dmg with it. So yes, Seekers are underrated for 2hand. Especially. After Splitting, blow and Blood dmg have have been buffed.