When will DK char be improved/fixed?

tamoae

A Death Knight who by name and description would be a ferous warrior with a great killing potencial is actually the most trolled char of all in game.

Mainly this happens because Death knights have the worst stun when compared to others. Maybe its stun is low or others have TOO MUCH stun.

But also because the skills are really a fail.

Exhalation of darkness:

* have a nice animation visual effect but when u use it u waste around a second there to "enchant" the next attack with dark magic.

* besides the fact it isnt an instant skill, the stun time is the worst of ALL other chars in game. Around 2 seconds, always, at lvl 1 or lvl 5. only increases damage by skill level up.

Threads of darkness:

* when u pull an enemy using this skill, he may or may not be paralised for the same ammount of time exhalation of darkness paralyses an enemy, that is, around 2 seconds, always, at lvl 1 or lvl 5. only damage % and the ammount of time the damage  % is there are affected by skill increasing level.

* But the worst part is, after you use this skill the enemy have 1 second or more to use skills which leads to a waste of threads, so giving examples here:

Use threads on ranger, he scatter shot you.

Use threads on mage, he uses chains n you are throw away.

Use threads on bd, he uses hamstring on you.

Use threads on paladin, he uses feathers of justice.

(the list goes on for EVERY OTHER CHAR, so choose wisely which one you will pull to troll you, cause unless you are pulling a complete noob, he will troll ur threads)

* and for the cherry on top of this not so awesome skill, the cooldown time is "only" 30 seconds.

ps: if you manage to combo exal and threads you get a double stun...if combo succeds still is the worst stun in game, which can be made with "only" 30 seconds of cooldown waiting.

but can anyone really combo when all other chars can troll you?

mostly they will use skill n when u can attack or use skills again, threads effect is already gone.

Dark shield:

* could be awesome really but a skill with a % chance to activate...(a misterious % chance since no one really knows the official numbers for it).

* at level 5, sometimes it works a lot...other times u just dont see it working at all. for a dark shield which is always there, randomly activating in rare moments is really bleh.

Provocation:

* is it really needed to say anything about this useless skill?

Thorns:

* couldnt do much wrong here, is a default power attack for every class.

Expert skill death call:

* the provocation on this skill at lvl 1 is a joke.

example: shaman uses earthquake on 4 mobs and doesnt attack anymore, u reach the mobs with death call, all you do is a 25 base damage + some damage add depending on your magic power.

* since no one reported about it, i guess increasing level only adds damage? as ALL DK skills do, so unless u actually do more damage than others, mobs wont attack you, making this skill actually not do what it says it does in description.

Well, will anything be done to improve the death knight and not leave it behind and forgotten?

Any admin can give a word here about fixing the issues with threads of darkness and death call?

only now've started a dk at lvl 18 and I came to a conclusion, it is a totally useless for pvp class. with skills stun poorly designed, dark shield skill totally useless ... when I x1 against classes like necro or priest has no way to win, not to be in luck if my dk hit some critics followed. against other tankers ex BD, full disadvantage of skills. stun very, very fast time effect. lost a lot of time to use the skill exhalation (no more use in pvp because it is waste of time and only). thorns, the proposal is good but in practice most useful for me is just to pull ranger and slightly increased damage.

conclusion, dk need a well thought adjustment and balancing primarily for pvp. By now this class is only good for pve tanker nothing more than that.

devs look at us. Thank you. :pleasantry:

I have a DK and i like it...skill Dark Shield lv5 works a lot and equipped with shield its amazing...barbar is worst than dk imo

it works a lot in rare moments, most times it activates once or twice, or ur hp reaches 0 n not a single time dark shield activates.

and idk about barb being worst than dk anymore, this new expert skill of them seens to increase the defense a LOT, i just dont know for how long it can be active.

if it can work for most of the time, i'd say barbs are beasting in defense.

Yup,barb is the most undrpowerd class in ws.So dk is better thn barb.We could use a topic,"When will barb char be bettr"

is not about being underpowered, the problems come with the worst stun time effect and bugged skills.

like death call, which says will make mobs attack you but it have NO provocation effect on mobs at skill lvl 1. and there is no reports about it at lvl 2,3,4.

threads problem is also described in topic, if you read first post you will know.

in time, both could use an improvement but DK needs a FIX in BUGGED SKILLS. Our trumph card is threads of darkness n IT IS BUGGED!

so the complains here will not be taken in consideration?

better replace DK for a rabbit then, play a nice harmless bunny.  :wacko:

when u have a char section as dead as this one, obviously the char is weak n people are just stop playing it, to play other chars or not play at all.