GM YOU FIXING IT OR NOT

lila

i'm playing MC, i agree about increasing guards at elf caravan because the avenger stealla is sux, fire avenger never die, lol

i agree...lol...at cara avenger dies only with help of elfs but in mc it dies auto:-)..great point...i missed it..lol

There is a guy just below the tree named aster guess i counted him too he looked like a guard guess its 6 gaurds but it is fare coz you guys got an army of gaurds at kamp riff compared to 12 in col so its unbalanced on our side too......!!!!

rif almost same with camp scout in mc,,

that hard for elf,,and elf must use brain for do that :good: ,,

mc in saphire never do that,,coz we always regrup in camp riff(heart of elf saphire) 8)

here are the facts

Mc caravans :-9 gaurds elf caravans:-7 gaurds

Mc Col :-12 gaurds

Elf kamp riff :-15-16 and also few more on north & west side u just got 2 gaurds less on caravans

but mc can go from down camp riff :lol: ,,im not stupid :diablo: ,,

from bottom riff have low guard :diablo:

rif almost same with camp scout in mc,,

that hard for elf,,and elf must use brain for do that :good: ,,

mc in saphire never do that,,coz we always regrup in camp riff(heart of elf saphire) 8)

why compare scouts camp of mc to kamp riff they are not the same scouts camp is equal to ur centaurs camp  and if your saying kamp riff is easy from south then its easy from the east in col even there we only have one archer gaurd compared to 3 on south of riff  we have a broken heart half is caravans the other half is col and if elfs are so smart why complain.... >:D

why compare scouts camp of mc to kamp riff they are not the same scouts camp is equal to ur centaurs camp  and if your saying kamp riff is easy from south then its easy from the east in col even there we only have one archer gaurd compared to 3 on south of riff  we have a broken heart half is caravans the other half is col and if elfs are so smart why complain.... :diablo:

stupid im complain about not fair :diablo: ,,

see mc camp,, elf cant attack there with easy??

before i see people post in this forum,, about,,WHY TOWN VERY EASY TO GET ATTACK FROM OTHER FACTION,,

im complain about camp caravan elf,,WHY CAMP CARAVAN ELF EASY TO GET ATTACK,,but all mc camp not easy to get attack from elf :diablo: ,,noob coolstallone,,if you dnt know anything stop post in here,,think first before you post,, :diablo:

my opinion was,, elf caravan have low guard :diablo: ,,

NOT FAIR

stupid im complain about not fair :diablo: ,,

see mc camp,, elf cant attack there with easy??

before i see people post in this forum,, about,,WHY TOWN VERY EASY TO GET ATTACK FROM OTHER FACTION,,

im complain about camp caravan elf,,WHY CAMP CARAVAN ELF EASY TO GET ATTACK,,but all mc camp not easy to get attack from elf :diablo: ,,noob coolstallone,,if you dnt know anything stop post in here,,think first before you post,, :diablo:

my opinion was,, elf caravan have low guard :diablo: ,,

NOT FAIR

Ooohh so now you want to raid mc towns your talking like you never raided mc town :crazy: you played this game for over 8-10 months and now your tubelight lit owh look we got less gaurds  :shok: omg mc are gonna raid thier towns easily devs plz give elf more gaurds :bad: poor babies need more protection they should transfer some gaurds from mc towns to caravans  :cray: it was so horribly unfair to face the brutality of the mc with less gaurds mc got everything tough barbs ,sneeky rogues  & dreadful shamans    :facepalm: what do elfs have just 6 gaurds in caravans so unfair :cray:

Ooohh so now you want to raid mc towns your talking like you never raided mc town :crazy: you played this game for over 8-10 months and now your tubelight lit owh look we got less gaurds  :shok: omg mc are gonna raid thier towns easily devs plz give elf more gaurds :bad: poor babies need more protection they should transfer some gaurds from mc towns to caravans  :cray: it was so horribly unfair to face the brutality of the mc with less gaurds mc got everything tough barbs ,sneeky rogues  & dreadful shamans    :facepalm: what do elfs have just 6 gaurds in caravans so unfair :cray:

coolstallone you stupid again :facepalm: ,,i raided mc town but not in mc town,,that in right crossing town mc :diablo: ,,but i see mc raided to elf caravans with easy,,coz elf caravan have low guard :diablo: NOT FAIR

im complain it,, coz long time ago,,mc complain about camp caravan too,,WHY MC CAMP TOO EASY TO GET ATTACK BY ELF :facepalm: after that they give mc more guard in caravan,,so now time for elf too for complain about camp caravan elf.

and you say im poor baby coz im complain it??,,so you want say too for mc who complain about guard mc caravan poor baby too ha?? :facepalm: ,,

use your brain,,pleaseee :diablo: when you smart coolstallone :rofl:

coolstallone you stupid again :facepalm: ,,i raided mc town but not in mc town,,that in right crossing town mc :diablo: ,,but i see mc raided to elf caravans with easy,,coz elf caravan have low guard :diablo: NOT FAIR

im complain it,, coz long time ago,,mc complain about camp caravan too,,WHY MC CAMP TOO EASY TO GET ATTACK BY ELF :facepalm: after that they give mc more guard in caravan,,so now time for elf too for complain about camp caravan elf.

and you say im poor baby coz im complain it??,,so you want say too for mc who complain about guard mc caravan poor baby too ha?? :facepalm: ,,

So what did i say  :nea: said the same thing not fair to elfs to face brutality of mc with just 6 gaurds you didn't read that ????  i was just showing sympathy for elfs so i said poor babies what else you want me too say ...???? Owh yea i forgot they should also add drops when elf kill mc all mc get drops it so unfair that elfs don't get any thts was your idea wasn't it scout >:D

omg how old are you scout? can you put more emoticons in your posts please? or better idea, don't put any text in your posts (its crap anyway) and use just emoticons. its so coooool  :yahoo:

omg how old are you scout? can you put more emoticons in your posts please? or better idea, don't put any text in your posts (its crap anyway) and use just emoticons. its so coooool  :yahoo:

like this :lol: :lol: :tease:

So what did i say  :nea: said the same thing not fair to elfs to face brutality of mc with just 6 gaurds you didn't read that ????  i was just showing sympathy for elfs so i said poor babies what else you want me too say ...???? Owh yea i forgot they should also add drops when elf kill mc all mc get drops it so unfair that elfs don't get any thts was your idea wasn't it scout :diablo:

ok bro dont anggry,,if you have sympathy for elf caravans that was nice,,atleast your leader dragon was my friends in mc :friends:

i hope they fixed it too :facepalm: ,,

if im crap you crap too :rofl: ,

if not use text that not have mean from post forum :facepalm: and i cant post my opinion 8) ,,

im 18 year old :blush:

u really need to go and learn english...

u really need to go and learn english...

ahahah,,thks :rofl: ,,

ehmm can i use japanse or indonesia langaue in here 8) ,,

i think cant coz you never know what i mean,,i think you need too learn how to read my english :rofl:

,if im crap you crap too :rofl: ,

if not use text that not have mean from post forum :facepalm: and i cant post my opinion 8) ,,

im 18 year old :blush:

you say you're 18, yet you don't know what an irony is  :good:

ahahah,,thks :rofl: ,,

ehmm can i use japanse or indonesia langaue in here 8) ,,

i think cant coz you never know what i mean,,i think you need too learn how to read my english :rofl:

better u use google translate..

better u use google translate..

google translate not 100% always true :facepalm: ,,

i think you stupid too now,, coz you always use google translate and never use your brain :rofl: ,

omg stop feeding this troll please

ahahahaha ;D

im trying use google translate,,

you say  stop feeding this troll please,,

but from there say should stop feeding the troll please,,and from that have diference meaning,,

google transfer not always true,,better us my brain :lol: ,

if you dint know what i mean,, i think you more stupid cant read,, :lol:

: NOT FAIR

im complain it,, coz long time ago,,mc complain about camp caravan too,,WHY MC CAMP TOO EASY TO GET ATTACK BY ELF :facepalm: after that they give mc more guard in caravan,,so now time for elf too for complain about camp

1. your late, mc complained in 0.7.

2. one big difference between that situation is there was 0 guards in that time for MC, you are ♥♥♥♥♥ing about 2-3 guard difference.

3.kamp riff has more guards than legion, mc caravans more than elf caravan, so 1-1, draw, equal.g

1. your late, mc complained in 0.7.

2. one big difference between that situation is there was 0 guards in that time for MC, you are ♥♥♥♥♥ing about 2-3 guard difference.

3.kamp riff has more guards than legion, mc caravans more than elf caravan, so 1-1, draw, equal.g

ahahaha,,

good man never say late :diablo: ,,so decress guard,,and increes in caravans elf,,

just want same with mc :diablo: ,,dont say like you not have brain :facepalm: ,,NOT FAIR MUST BE FIX,,

i just want fair like mc say before,,WHY TOWN VERY EASY TO GET ATTACK,, :diablo: ,

and i see that in elf caravan,,easy to get attack,,

Am i the only rogues who dont talk about guards or sth ? NOBoDY CAN SEE US ?!?!?!

i am all the time im camps of elfs ...shit on guards, sometimes they get me...but honestly i think we are the kings in doing quests  8) (and i am only lv 15)

we should give the topic antohter name...

and pls guys: calm down, we are one (warspear-) family  :rofl: :drinks: