GM YOU FIXING IT OR NOT

lila

ONE MORE TIME, IF YOU STILL NOT FIXING IT THIS WEEKEND

i quit  :rofl:

thats make players gone, gm&producers please do something on fixing bugs and connection lost.

but u shud agree with this kuzz...

its unfair to fight as A LV14 WITH A LV16, coz thy have BG GEAR+arena weps and gear thats kinda impossible

:sorry: :unknw: :'(

Well its like this, would you rather not have a battle, or have a battle against odds? Does not always mean u will only fight higher lvls,  so if u are lvl 7-8 i bet u will face lvl4-6 or watever. I dont think u wil complain then

fixx buggg,,i found in arena,,but late take screenshoot,,

some druid with wpn+9 use bug he atk me from down area,,im in top area,,wtf???

200% bug,,that 3x range from normal range,,

if not trust ask,,perezkilla druid elf use bug,

im with kozkiller he see that,,

yav,,with perezkilla see that too,,

fixxxxx not fair 3x range from normal,,im cant catch he :diablo:

it was a map with 2 bridges one top other down...we could see opponents...those guys moved down n we moved up...but i thnk they targeted scout before the match began by clicking on him....then when they were donw n we up hits started to come from down crossing the bridge.n water n killed scout......ridicolus....FIX THE BUG...DONT REMIND ME I NEED NOT TO TYPE IN CAPS ..U DONT LISTEN TO US THEREFORE I DO TO GET UR ATTENTION...SEE MY AMPLIFICATION TOPIC ALSO IN SOPPORT...26failure from4->5 n my bow stl+4

You mean it's not a bug when you are in the 11 - 14 bracket and you get to fight 15 - 18 brackets? I had to fight two noob druids thrice and we still lose because me and my partner were outgunned, I had to force a draw on the last fight.

:lol: I told you pvp is useless and buged but you didnt listen why you complain only when you lose  :rofl: now all rich noobs are strong accept it  :pleasantry: I know your plan was to stand in one corner set traps and wait for your opponents to come to you guess it just backfired :lol: it must be lag not buged my barb when set on charge just keeps running to the opponent and stands next too him then he uses charge not from 2 spaces away its just basic LUCK if your lucky you win if your not you lose the whole game is based on luck maybe they should lower the range of all ranged classes instead of 5spaces make it 2 then the game will be well balanced now tht rogues are down you guys are after druids/shamans  :facepalm:

:lol: I told you pvp is useless and buged but you didnt listen why you complain only when you lose  :rofl: now all rich noobs are strong accept it  :pleasantry: I know your plan was to stand in one corner set traps and wait for your opponents to come to you guess it just backfired :lol: it must be lag not buged my barb when set on charge just keeps running to the opponent and stands next too him then he uses charge not from 2 spaces away its just basic LUCK if your lucky you win if your not you lose the whole game is based on luck maybe they should lower the range of all ranged classes instead of 5spaces make it 2 then the game will be well balanced now tht rogues are down you guys are after druids/shamans  :facepalm:

u r completely idiot...oh someone fk him out of here...listen ITS A BUG WE WENT TO FIGHT...DO U KNOW ITS NO USE OF SETTING TRAPS AGAINT DRUID WE WERE WALKING ONLY ...SERIOUSLY U R A BIG NOOB...someone tell him to go outta here..,

U Listen less ..ask that guy himself he will tell u ita a bug ..please dont bring fight in complain of bug :facepalm: ..u piss me off...

2 space is ridicolus..no comment on u now :crazy: ...i know some retards do play, cant name...now dont say i said u retard...

noob,,,you cant read,,,im complain coz ITS A BUG AND SHOULD BE FIX,, :diablo:

but kuzz if u have read my older post 2-3 week ago, i fight some lvl 10 before :bad: :bad: :bad:

ya i see too,,

kuzz say diference was 2 level in pvp arena,,

why in last post from lila,,have diference until 3 level :facepalm:

in there lila party have level 6 and 6

and enemy in 7 and 10,,

why??

pliss save new player they will give you money :lol:

U Listen less ..ask that guy himself he will tell u ita a bug ..please dont bring fight in complain of bug :facepalm: ..u piss me off...

2 space is ridicolus..no comment on u now :crazy: ...i know some retards do play, cant name...now dont say i said u retard...

Seems like your the only dumb ppl who encounterd such a bug lmao  :wacko: fact is you guys can't even take a small error to  your defeat & when they can put stealth to 5 secs of use too 22 sec cool down why not make ranger attk from 2-3 spaces :pleasantry: only saying so much pissed the shit out of you I wonder wat would happen they actually did it  :tease:

And for your small brain trap is very use full against druids specialy when they disable and try to run and heal......!!!!

Seems like your the only dumb ppl who encounterd such a bug lmao  :wacko: fact is you guys can't even take a small error to  your defeat & when they can put stealth to 5 secs of use too 22 sec cool down why not make ranger attk from 2-3 spaces :pleasantry: only saying so much pissed the shit out of you I wonder wat would happen they actually did it  :tease:

atleast rogue have skill stun for run :facepalm: ,,ranger only can atk and atk,,

atleast rogue have true demage,,ranger only have chance demage :facepalm: ,

atleast rogue have enter town with easy,,ranger hard to make that,, :facepalm:

atleast rogue have dodge+decress accuracy,,ranger only have dodge with small accuracy  :facepalm:

atleast rogue can start war with surprise atk 900 demage if you not noob rogue,,ranger only can make chance not true demage same like rogue :facepalm: ,

if im still newbie or new player,,i will make rogue,,

im still in elf coz im have friends in there,,and im cant kill my friends with use mc :diablo: ,that same with chronos

atleast rogue have skill stun for run :facepalm: ,,ranger only can atk and atk,,

atleast rogue have dodge+decress accuracy,,ranger only have dodge with small accuracy  :facepalm:

atleast rogue can start war with surprise atk 900 demage if you not noob rogue,,ranger only can make chance not true demage same like rogue :facepalm: ,

im still in elf coz im have friends in there,,and im cant kill my friends with use mc :diablo: ,that same with chronos

Are you kidding me If you saw swaaz fight you would know tht he kept running and set trap behind him when caught in trap he would attk then use the other disable run again set trap and attk again tell me what can rogue do .....???? If its like this even if used stealth just keep running until he comes out then attk 22 secs is enough time too kill rogue just avoid close combat with rogue then its easy win and stun skill is not 100%  sometime it doesn't work :facepalm:

atleast rogue have skill stun for run :facepalm: ,,ranger only can atk and atk

yea yea because rangers don't have scatter shot and traps

and your damage is what? invisible? ranger hits ~220 with arena bow while my rogue hits 240 with two swords which are slower than bow so this is balanced. what's more, no other class has an ability to do double shots. imo blessing shouldn't be random, it should be limited to one shot after skill usage because it gives too big advantage to rangers (double crits = >800 dmg?)

it's easy for others as well unless you don't have any friends  ;)

this is part of self-balance. put some less critical, improve your accuracy or go for full critical and cry that you always miss  :bad:

yes and then you can scatter him and do 3 quick hits shot -> skill -> shot, which is like 800 damage? all depends on your skill levels.

nice try, your rogue is overpowered and it has to be balanced.

atleast good rogues has brains to stun and run, bad rangers ONLY can atk and atk. LOLOL. The stupid ones rely on their gears and just attack and when they win they think they are pro, tell me if that isnt overpowered. They don't call it a no brainer for nothing. LOL

come to saphire i will show you how smart rogue play,,

i know who best rogue in saphire,,coolstallone was noob dint know everthing,,

use ur brain,,ranger always set trap where,,you must know,,

stun fail coz you atk ppl after stun,,that fail coz you fault,,,,stun 100% work

BDs Hamstring also fails, couple of times they used it and i could use skills and move.

if you actually used rogue you would know it fails sometimes, 1:10 chance to fail, not so often but happens,  even scatter fails sometimes.

heres proof stun failing :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwQ--5ESHWs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

come to saphire i will show you how smart rogue play,,

i know who best rogue in saphire,,coolstallone was noob dint know everthing,,

use ur brain,,ranger always set trap where,,you must know,,

Not all Rogues are smart & lucky lol  :facepalm: And how can you determine who is best rogue ? Nobody is best in this game there are only good players and bad players,& do you even know the definition of a noob  :facepalm: you keep calling ppl noob yeah 6 months back i was a noob if it wasn't for those greedy hackers i would hav had my shaman kicking butt now :facepalm: yea i use my brain and avoid traps why don't you use urs and set traps wisely there are 3 battle fields if you observe you would know shamans are ranged class too I know how ranged class works as for stun you could check video......!!!!

1 BIG thing that a rouge doesn't have that a ranger has is RANGE, 1 scatter on Rouge & he's dead...

And the end of rogue is when rogue is being scattered by ranger, after in long distance rogue can't touch him and when trying to run catching him till very close, rogue died in front of him cuz got attaked 3 times with criticals

Rogue is weak when rogue is being scettered or blinded, so thats why rogue needs poison skill and throw it onto  their head in long distance to drain down their energy

Rogue is weak when rogue is being scettered or blinded, so thats why rogue needs poison skill and throw it onto  their head in long distance to drain down their energy

if u think rogue is that weak u should better del ur rogue n start ranger...noob u dont like balance

Hey kos!!! i just said that rogue is weak WHEN BEING PUSHED TO LONG DISTANCE (like scatter and blind). Moreover, rogue is overpower WHEN FIGHTING FACE ON FACE. U got it?????

1 BIG thing that a rouge doesn't have that a ranger has is RANGE, 1 scatter on Rouge & he's dead...

rogue get invisible :diablo: ,,

if you hate rogue,,why not make shaman,,

noob rogue dint know anything about how play rogue,,rogue have skill decress accuracy,,why not use set full doge..

when ranger have full demage,,ranger have low accuracy,,im open my secreat about ranger built now,,

you rogue wrong built type skill,,that why you all lose,,and why only 1 rogue in saphire can make me lost 3x,,

he have many dodge,,almost 50% hit dodge :diablo:

Not all Rogues are smart & lucky lol  :facepalm: And how can you determine who is best rogue ? Nobody is best in this game there are only good players and bad players,& do you even know the definition of a noob  :facepalm: you keep calling ppl noob yeah 6 months back i was a noob if it wasn't for those greedy hackers i would hav had my shaman kicking butt now :facepalm: yea i use my brain and avoid traps why don't you use urs and set traps wisely there are 3 battle fields if you observe you would know shamans are ranged class too I know how ranged class works as for stun you could check video......!!!!

coz he rogue and can make me lost 3x in arena,,only his rogue can make my ranger lose,,coz that i say he was smart rogue,,

rogue get invisible :diablo: ,,

if you hate rogue,,why not make shaman,,

noob rogue dint know anything about how play rogue,,rogue have skill decress accuracy,,why not use set full doge..

when ranger have full demage,,ranger have low accuracy,,im open my secreat about ranger built now,,

you rogue wrong built type skill,,that why you all lose,,and why only 1 rogue in saphire can make me lost 3x,,

he have many dodge,,almost 50% hit dodge :diablo: coz he rogue and can make me lost 3x in arena,,only his rogue can make my ranger lose,,coz that i say he was smart rogue,,

just becoz he can out smart you doesn't mean he can out smart everyone I know there are 2 sets of skill for different use 1 set is for 2v2 other is for 1v1 for 2v2 you can max gouge&stealth for 1v 1 its dodge&accuracy max most ppl go for gouge and stealth coz tht was the smart option for 2v2 gouge 1 attk other simple you got to be real lucky with dodge you can still counter the dodge set if your smart.......!!!!!!

omg... saphire players  :facepalm: , rogue have invisible, ranger have traps. ranger have scatter, rogue have gouge. ranger have blessing, rogue have decrease accuracy. ranger have dodge skill, 6-7% max, rogue have dodge skill, 7%+, ranger have range, rogue have speed and higher dodge. balanced, still ranger look little overpowered, but if rogue focus on dodge and decrease acc skill plus invisible+dmg skill, they are pure warriors and will be able to fight face to face with ranger, if ranger focus in dmg skill, blessing and trap, i confess, bye rogue.

Returning to topic, lila, with kuzmitch words and with what i saw,when u is the max lvl of ur lvl restriction, like be lvl14 when arena is 11-14 or be lvl10 in lvl7-10, u can fight ppl from the other lvl restriction like lvl14+lvl11-14 fight lvl15-16+lvl15-18. but u cant fight like lvl17-18+lvl17-18, only if one of the fighters are lvl15-16

I remember once i met two of lvl 14 shamans in arena, when i was party with lvl 15 rogue,lol that was piece of cake,completely free pts :lol: :lol: :crazy:

shamans with earthquake at lvl5 and or blind , are gods against rogue and bd, dnt mess with them at any lvl!

shamans with earthquake at lvl5 and or blind , are gods against rogue and bd, dnt mess with them at any lvl!

ya ya, i just hate see shamans and rangers in arena >:D

im cant say anything if shaman,, :blush: ,,im always lose vs them,,that if he pro shaman,,not noob shaman :lol:

Druid is not all that weak also they got roots & 10% more attk & heal its stupid to bring shaman in argument both shaman & ranger got two disable skills so both are balanced ......,

omg... saphire players  :facepalm: , rogue have invisible, ranger have traps. ranger have scatter, rogue have gouge. ranger have blessing, rogue have decrease accuracy. ranger have dodge skill, 6-7% max, rogue have dodge skill, 7%+, ranger have range, rogue have speed and higher dodge. balanced, still ranger look little overpowered, but if rogue focus on dodge and decrease acc skill plus invisible+dmg skill, they are pure warriors and will be able to fight face to face with ranger, if ranger focus in dmg skill, blessing and trap, i confess, bye rogue.

Returning to topic, lila, with kuzmitch words and with what i saw,when u is the max lvl of ur lvl restriction, like be lvl14 when arena is 11-14 or be lvl10 in lvl7-10, u can fight ppl from the other lvl restriction like lvl14+lvl11-14 fight lvl15-16+lvl15-18. but u cant fight like lvl17-18+lvl17-18, only if one of the fighters are lvl15-16

but ranger with full set demage=low accuracy :bad: ,,that mean dodge,,scatter dint work,,if ranger hit rogue dodge 3x :facepalm: ,,

next time i will try make video about my ranger vs best rogue,,last vs best rogue i see 7x dodge :facepalm: ,,

ranger need more accuracy,,atleast 10% accuracy enough