Unbind personal costumes

sum

I propose that the developers add that option even if it is paying miracle coins

like you can do with the equipement , i dont know why that option  dont exist, it would make many players buy miracle coins, its good for everyone.

Or also enable it as an event for a month or something like that where players can pay for unbind their costumes one month a year or for ever!! what do you think? I THINK WE NEED IT!!

You used to be able to do this but it was later removed from the game because they wanted to keep costumes "rare". I suppose its true to a certain extent and they probably wont add this functionality back since it being taken away seems to have worked out just fine. I'd recommend Wild boy/girl and faceless costumes in the meanwhile since their parameter is still set to None so you can trade them away anytime you want. 

23 hours ago, Raislin said:

You used to be able to do this but it was later removed from the game because they wanted to keep costumes "rare". I suppose its true to a certain extent and they probably wont add this functionality back since it being taken away seems to have worked out just fine. I'd recommend Wild boy/girl and faceless costumes in the meanwhile since their parameter is still set to None so you can trade them away anytime you want. 

Alright but if i expent millions of gold on costumes like dragon servant, avenger and more, and now i stop play that character, i dont want to buy those costumes again  for having them on other.. xD well i see fair if u expend lot of gold on costumes u can unbind them ( paying more xD) wildboy and faceless are gettin older and cheaper, no sense

11 hours ago, Puppymaster said:

bad idea ... already players buy much of mcoin to get the gold for buying rare costumes ;)

And probably most of those players earn that gold playing or buy cheaper and ilegal to other players, making the costume unbind option for miracle coins will make, sure proffit to Aigrind ;)

8 hours ago, sum said:

Alright but if i expent millions of gold on costumes like dragon servant, avenger and more, and now i stop play that character, i dont want to buy those costumes again  for having them on other.. xD well i see fair if u expend lot of gold on costumes u can unbind them ( paying more xD) wildboy and faceless are gettin older and cheaper, no sense

And probably most of those players earn that gold playing or buy cheaper and ilegal to other players, making the costume unbind option for miracle coins will make, sure proffit to Aigrind ;)

just if the unbind  costs be different on costumes for example troll costume unbind = 3k mcoin demo 7k  and go on otherwise its not good 😁 

On 11/23/2021 at 10:41 AM, Puppymaster said:

just if the unbind  costs be different on costumes for example troll costume unbind = 3k mcoin demo 7k  and go on otherwise its not good 😁 

But where is the bad part? If you unbind for example demonologist it keep being rare and expensive becouse there are not many, the "costumes would stop being rare and exclusive" excuse is weird, it will stop being rare in the moment the drop rate get easier and exist many of those costumes..

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2021 at 7:43 AM, Prblms said:

But where is the bad part? If you unbind for example demonologist it keep being rare and expensive becouse there are not many, the "costumes would stop being rare and exclusive" excuse is weird, it will stop being rare in the moment the drop rate get easier and exist many of those costumes..

all i know its not a good idea:dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

• 4 months later...