You Ripped us off

mandyyy

This game is nothing more than a way to Rip us off. Tell me where it you informed that we can even loose our weapons while amplification? There is big difference between breaking and loosing item. Now my issue, i spent 1300MC to enchant my sword and even after using Insurance, i lost my +5 arena sword(full enchanted) and you call this process ENTERTAINING??? Well there are many better games out there, Game is for enjoyment not to loose money and get frustrated....

Extreemely dissappointed with this game after update... If i dont get my lost sword back, i  am leaving this shit game...

It's a lie. You just do not dialog boxes with text and press OK because you think that you know EVERYTHING. Here is the in-game proof:

Опубликованное фото

You cannot lost item with insurance. It sems like you were out of "Signs of Imperishability" or did not look that insurance option was set to "No". Amplification is a serous process, you have always to keep an eye on it.

you know u will never ever win with them.... they will use anythink to evade and wash their fault... now for all player who get pissed off because spend much money and get nothink.. just think again what should we do.. dont fall again on that trap twice.... or just go with peace... dont waste your time to cry to dev...because they never listen us

It's a lie. You just do not dialog boxes with text and press OK because you think that you know EVERYTHING. Here is the in-game proof:

Опубликованное фото

You cannot lost item with insurance. It sems like you were out of "Signs of Imperishability" or did not look that insurance option was set to "No". Amplification is a serous process, you have always to keep an eye on it.

First of all dont call me lier, if i am lier then 90% players saying same are all liers?

Well, if I read all description on your forum how i am supposed to be reading a hidden secret word in some dialogue box. To be true, i never got that dialogue box.

And i am not that stupid that i will risk such a nice weapon even after knowing that chances of successfull amp is 1out of 10.

I love your attitude, anyways mr admin ,I dont think i know everything because what I was supposed to be knowing is never told by you.

Plz dont ever call me lier to wash your own mistakes and bugs. We all know whats truth.

you know u will never ever win with them.... they will use anythink to evade and wash their fault... now for all player who get pissed off because spend much money and get nothink.. just think again what should we do.. dont fall again on that trap twice.... or just go with peace... dont waste your time to cry to dev...because they never listen us

Very true, Did you see thier attitude? Its their fault and they blaiming us? Saying as if they never had any bugs.

Ofcourse i am not that fool to waste money here, Infact i would recommend and start a campaign against such egoish people.

Опубликованное фото

My friend lost his axe, and YES he USED that SIGN thing, he bought 10 signs & 10 damage spheres, guess what happened, yeah..... He LOST it!  :facepalm:  And don't try saying we're wrong, it happened, he used a sign on each Amplify and lost his axe... could you explain why that happened? was his sign expired? or out of date? :facepalm:  We want the truth, cause this is like stealing you know, someone can Sew Warspear for this.... please take it seriously and don't keep thinking it's always right, He used signs on each amplify cause he wanted to reach +10 & lost it  :facepalm:  that's exactly what happened...

So mr.kuzmitch I wont lose my item if  I use sign of imperisability??

is it works on every level or just certain level of the amplify??

plz answer..

sign of imperishability does not mean 100% succeseful amplify, it means that when you fail your 100% not going to lose your item, decrease amp lvl and not break your item.

I lost an arena sword, not a big deal as 100% i read that dialog and im 100% sure everybody got that same dialog so no point crying.

It is sad though how we must spend a high amount of money to gain such little efects that will soon enough be weaker than the next "new" set of high lvl items. A lil sad at this, kuz i used 2400mc to gain a lvl 8 sword, i have two swords to up, i figure itl cost another 1500+ to gain lvl 10 sword, my curencie is 27$nzd = 20$usd, its gna cost over 150$ for my set mate, maybe its a good thing as you may be able to hire more staff but plz man its a bit costly at the moment.

BTW kuz, i had so much fun with that bug with item lost, should let that hapin more often lol

My friend lost his axe, and YES he USED that SIGN thing, he bought 10 signs & 10 damage spheres, guess what happened, yeah..... He LOST it!  :facepalm:  And don't try saying we're wrong, it happened, he used a sign on each Amplify and lost his axe... could you explain why that happened? was his sign expired? or out of date? :facepalm:  We want the truth, cause this is like stealing you know, someone can Sew Warspear for this.... please take it seriously and don't keep thinking it's always right, He used signs on each amplify cause he wanted to reach +10 & lost it  :facepalm:  that's exactly what happened...

this is lies. There is no way such item could b buged, simply coded to "not destroy, nt break, nt degrade"0

i heard my friend still lose her staff on failed amply even she used the sign of imperishability,,,

she got sign of imperish from her friend,,,

before, her staff already amplied to +5 but when she tried to +6 she got failed and her staff lowered to +2

then she want amplied her +2 staff to +3 and she didnt forgot to use sign of imperish that her friend gave,,

but it failed and both her +2 staff n sign of  imperishability disappear from her bag  :shok: :shok:

her nick is strawberry    fb-us sapphire,,,,

imho u should check wat really happened kuzz

who know theres bug on sign of imperish that should be fixed :unknw:

FTW  :drinks:

Just a crap game now and they want only Money. I never risk to loose my full entchant Arena staff it cost 5.4k Arena points. And if i loose it i were very pissed off. I shit of the Amplify and play with no Amplify and soon i quit this shit game. 2.1 was best but now the game drive to a wall.

And now say me, after reading, why ppl can loose his Weapons? ;) The text of Sign, means actually that we use 10x Sign + 10x Damage Sphere ur Weapon must be +10 ;) or not? Because the Sign protect ur Weapon before loose or ampli... level loose or damage ;). You go in your own trap  :rofl: http://forum.warspear-online.com/C:%5CUsers%5CVendettA%5CDesktop

6802_.jpg

i heard my friend still lose her staff on failed amply even she used the sign of imperishability,,,

before, her staff already amplied to +5 but when she tried to +6 she got failed and her staff lowered to +2

then she want amplied her +2 staff to +3 and she didnt forgot to use sign of imperish that her friend gave,,

but it failed and both her +2 staff n sign of  imperishability disappear from her bag  :shok: :shok:

if these players realy have lost there items due to a "bug" then why have they not come here, they  lie thats why.  Im 100% positive that they either run out of signs, or have just said they used signs and failed to avoid shame

if these players realy have lost there items due to a "bug" then why have they not come here, they  lie thats why.  Im 100% positive that they either run out of signs, or have just said they used signs and failed to avoid shame

Well ,not all knows about this forum and many of my friends told me that when they posted about it(woth some abusive words) ,they were blocked. And mostly prefer to contact admin by email.

Even i registered here just to share this problem.

You must be one of warspear employee that you defending them even they are wrong.

I am playing this game from 6 months, if i had to lie ,i would have done long ago...

If you are a real player, then you will realise this soon that who is lier...

fast cek,,and fix :diablo: im sure that 80% bug :diablo: ..

hahaha cool,,many people quite game now :lol:

kuz can tell us why its happend with many people quite,,soon warspear will be ghost town again :lol:

I used now Sign + Sphere and my Ampli... level loose 1. The text of Sign say that i CANT loose a level, so whats wrong? The Topic name are right..  :diablo: :facepalm:

how with new rune and new cristal too 8) .

in there some cristal and rune get low stats+mcoin to buy rune and cristal very expensive than before 8) ..

i can say not fair for new people with new rune and cristal..

atleast new rune new cristal should have more stats if you sell expensive than before,,not lower stats :diablo:

how with new rune and new cristal too 8) .

in there some cristal and rune get low stats+mcoin to buy rune and cristal very expensive than before 8) ..

i can say not fair for new people with new rune and cristal..

atleast new rune new cristal should have more stats if you sell expensive than before,,not lower stats :diablo:

Yeah thats right. Thats why i dont upgrade my stuff, i have fear that it broke and loose and i must buy then the lower Runes and Crystals. They rip us off... And i understand that many ppl quit the game.

I used now Sign + Sphere and my Ampli... level loose 1. The text of Sign say that i CANT loose a level, so whats wrong? The Topic name are right..  :diablo: :facepalm:

not only my friend but some other tooo :unknw:

now kuz??? do u realize something isn't right??? well i do. look at all the comments.. are the players positive??? no they are sooo angry and frustrated about this update. and yes we do not have any rights at forums. if we post our meanings at forums we'll get banned and the post will become deleted by stupid admins.. this was my favorite game before, i was always positive.. but do u notice a change now? well i do. im very disappointed and i hate this game now. it fact, it's not even worth being called a "game" anymore. change thi system or else we'll all quit sooner or later :diablo:

if we post our meanings at forums we'll get banned and the post will become deleted by stupid admins..

RIGHT! And the flamer kids get no bann ;)

sign of imperishability does not mean 100% succeseful amplify, it means that when you fail your 100% not going to lose your item, decrease amp lvl and not break your item.

I lost an arena sword, not a big deal as 100% i read that dialog and im 100% sure everybody got that same dialog so no point crying.

It is sad though how we must spend a high amount of money to gain such little efects that will soon enough be weaker than the next "new" set of high lvl items. A lil sad at this, kuz i used 2400mc to gain a lvl 8 sword, i have two swords to up, i figure itl cost another 1500+ to gain lvl 10 sword, my curencie is 27$nzd = 20$usd, its gna cost over 150$ for my set mate, maybe its a good thing as you may be able to hire more staff but plz man its a bit costly at the moment.

BTW kuz, i had so much fun with that bug with item lost, should let that hapin more often lol

You are lucky warlunatic that you got  +8 in just 2500mcoin. I have spend more than 7000mcoins and still stuck at  +7. More than 45 fails at +7. Its ok but i want a increase in percentage in sucess rate after every fail. For example the sucess rate of +7 to +8 is 20% then after 50fails the sucess rate becames 70%. That way we will be sure there will be a sucess after lots of failure. Now the sucess is just random luck. Pls increase percentage of sucess after every fail by 1% or 2 .

And sign of imperishabity works as far as i tried. I failed more than 100times till now but my items are safe. But if it failed and you guys lost item then its maybe a bug. The admin. should check the matter than pointing someone lair or something. They should check the matter than point out if someone lies or not. Maybe its a bug or a lie.

And pls developer increase percentage of success after every fail. That way we will atleast we are assured of a success at some point

I too lost my arena staff, I used Imperishibility and staff still got lost. I've emailed support over 2 weeks ago and still no reply. Admit you messed up and give me my staff back before you lose all players that actually pay money for this game.

This is a serious problem Kuzmitch, Stop denying everyone's post here, you even know what you're doing here? It's called " Scamming " and this is very bad for AiGrind, well it's your option... goodluck..

• 1 year later...