I want....

Beliar

back the Update 2.1.

Why? Because 2.5 sucks, its only for rich ppl. I pay nothing for Ws and have 0 chance to beat other ppl. Its the shittest Update ever. Many ppl Quit and now i think about Quit. The Flamer and Kids and Overpriced Junkies are funny. But this? This is not funny. A lvl 15 Shaman do 350 normal dmg on me. WTF! Non crit and without skill. I can let me kill because i have no chance to fight back. Its ridiculous. Greedy game more than before. And the shit with can loose weapon, the Arena staff cost 5.4k arena points and thats why i dont Amplify the staff i dont want loose it because i have no staff then. I can play WoW or RoM then its cheaper and i have a bigger game with more things.... Very ridiculous, now the rich ppl feel they hard because they can kill everyone.  :bad: :bad: :facepalm: :facepalm:

In WoW, you will be spending 15 dollars a month, and you will also have to purchase the game/expsansion

And unfortunately in WoW you will be faced with more "Flamer and Kids and Overpriced Junkies

I also have experience with RoM, you must depend on the item shop quite a bit. But it's very playable without it.

Just like Warspear is playable without it, its just that paying players have a very strong advantage over non playing players like you stated in your post.

In WoW, you will be spending 15 dollars a month, and you will also have to purchase the game/expsansion

And unfortunately in WoW you will be faced with more "Flamer and Kids and Overpriced Junkies

I also have experience with RoM, you must depend on the item shop quite a bit. But it's very playable without it.

Just like Warspear is playable without it, its just that paying players have a very strong advantage over non playing players like you stated in your post.

lol , even with  expansions  wow is cheaper,  you get way more content.

A lvl 15 Shaman do 350 normal dmg on me. WTF! Non crit and without skill. I can let me kill because i have no chance to fight back. Its ridiculous. Greedy game more than before. And the shit with can loose weapon, the Arena staff cost 5.4k arena points and thats why i dont Amplify the staff i dont want loose it

because i have no staff then. I can play WoW or RoM then its cheaper and i have a bigger game with more things.... Very ridiculous, now the rich ppl feel they hard because they can kill everyone.  :bad: :bad: :facepalm: :facepalm:

first thing i agree with you on,  pvp balance completely ruined, arena rating means nothing  , whole game is battle of the wallet

wrong sulla arena ranking  means something:

its showin' us whos the richest and most stupid guy in the server.  :lol:

Thats right! And they have "good" equip with Pay and use still pots or run like chickens or changing the Area :D lol

They should remove the chance of losing an item while amplifing,because it's very unfair,who wanna lose an item after, hunted weeks to get it or bought a lot of arena tickets :facepalm:

so it's simply we cant lose items while amplifing but yes still item will break,still lvl will reduse,still rate of sucsess will be random  :nea:

ya it was the best verison ever. Missing those old times a lot  :(

yea even though mc were outnumbered 10000:1 against elfs, and barb / rogue were pathetic weakling,  we still had more fun then, especially with ranks, and being the hard mode was epic,  all the little kids chosing easy mode while we in few numbers conquered all quests, always helped eachother at guards and daily bosses, best times, united mc.

V 0.7 was awesome. I quit the game after it, versions above it are not worth playing.. I really enjoyed times when mc was raped by everyone. In that times every mountainc member was like a family, outnumbered mc always ready for fight, "join mc to see how hardcore that game is".

Devs create server where we can play on oldest versions. :)

My old name Fuyuck bd rank 3(brown)near 1(white)about 20 r 30exp r something... I forgot to set id n pss then i lost it when i update my phone version... I still think that time is very happy cuz all are friendly... Then few month i remind about online game, i'm back on warspear with crowded number of player but friendliless at all.... It changed alot in few month n everything expensive also.... I know now i hav arena sword... Cc suit... N nice cloack.... But i think the old version that we can say A KIDS STORY BOOK game... It's better than this Rich zone... Who poor are on the forest path n who rich are on the palace path...

aahh..i remember that time.. saphire firstborn is just like graveyard :facepalm: i have few friend, and do the quest alone and leave the hard boss behind lol ;D ... but really enjoy that time...

aahh..i remember that time.. saphire firstborn is just like graveyard :facepalm: i have few friend, and do the quest alone and leave the hard boss behind lol ;D ... but really enjoy that time...

lol, same like me, but the differences is emerald was not like a grave yard. ;D

even tough emerald have more player than sapphire, but alot of them ignore and avoiding helping request from new player. they prefer to partying with their friend and leaves new player that doesnt belong from the same country alone. :cray:

anyway i still like that version.

0.0.5 and 0.0.7 is more challenging than other version. i remember spending alot of time farming gold and died alot of time due the rat attacks just for buying another sword for my bd  :rofl:

and the ranking system really makes me feel like a real soldier, teehee  ;D

well, thats just my opinion

cheers :give_rose: