[2014.04.22] In development: creating items - Craft

Guest LaOnza

I got 2 blue named catalysts from disassembling 9 arena staves lvl 17, Elie ;D

It's just random I guess.

awesome sis xD im happy for u :P and i found a smart plan gona do it now and see if i can get many dust  ;D

i just get mad sometimes when i dont understand ws plots hehe but now i do xD

I got 2 blue named catalysts from disassembling 9 arena staves lvl 17, Elie ;D

It's just random I guess.

I also got the blue one catalyst by  disassembling lv12 swords...i have no idea how to use it...btw i need the yellow one (3)

I don't get this update, I downloaded latest client from official site, v3.13.0, but I only have 3 professions available, magic weapons melee weapons and ranged, no armors, nothing. I did all daily quests today, killed about 1000 mobs, no resources looted, no catalysts found, killed sea monster and garr shag a few times, nothing. When I try to disassembly an item, on any item I try, disassembly button is dark and inactive I can't do anything.

can anyone explain what the hell?

Any news on the Symbian version? See many people doing craft and you is not bad, please symbian brings many benefits in this game and can use skill and attack more quickly than through the device keypad "to post news, thank you!

it is about catalyst powder.

it's only can get at dongeon or other else ?

ty

Interesting ;D  i liked it and waiting Ayvondil and i hope u making new lvls for us to lvl25 maybe :good: and crafting items also not just weapons  :give_rose:

how do i get catalyst

farm bosses, spam tower, dissembly itens...

the only thing about it is...drop rate is the worst, so spam everything 24/7 n maybe you get enought catalysts after a month.

devs you should make catalyst craftable too

like 1 set discipline sphere 5 wooden sticks and 4 jade staff heads for one catalyst

devs you should make catalyst craftable too

agree with this, for energy catalyst and ethereal catalyst.

the other two only save a little time and gold, not really needed to be craftable.

the drop rate of catalyst is too ridiculous bad.

was intending to up all the way to max level but this bad drop rate made me stop at lvl 5.

is just a waste of money n time if ethereal catalyst can barely be found.

agree with this, for energy catalyst and ethereal catalyst.

the other two only save a little time and gold, not really needed to be cra6ftable.

the drop rate of catalyst is too ridiculous bad.

was intending to up all the way to max level but this bad drop rate made me stop at lvl 5.

is just a waste of money n time if ethereal catalyst can barely be found.

Dont know if its true but heard lvl18/20 craft weapons give energy catalyst on disassembling.

You will need some special resources to create some really cool items, these resources can't be get via Craft, you should find them in game (from powerful bosses i.e.) or as a reward for completing Dungeons. Don't worry, chances of getting these resources are higher, than chances for actual equipment. In other words, if you're playing the game with dedication you will be able to create good stuff without any problem.

Idk but me seems same drop rate for catalysts as drop sd weapon an eye, after couple days hunting have one yellow catalyst go somewhere whit that promise rate. >:D

Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian...

I just want to say well done to the Developers, they out did themselves. This is probably the best update in 1 year so keep ut up :-) Can't wait for more crafting jobs! :yahoo:

SO... I THINK A PART OF UPDATING IN PLACES WHERE ELVES AND MC.S ARE NUETRAL...IE: TOWER AND NADIR WHERE WE ALL CANT FIGHT...WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO CHAT... WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE IN THESE AREAS ONLY...

Im very disappointed. Ib you developers, and your half ass way of doing things...  why would you remove lvl 9 vender gear!!!!!!!!!!! Only lvl 10 canget arena gear now cant even craftGear yet, older players lvl 9/10 now have a huge advantage in 10 arena yoy idiots, also bd can use axe but cant buy one at lvl 10 only sold on mc side and only arena dealer... try playing your own game maybe you will finalky get ut!!! DO YOUR duckN JOB RITE!  Been playing For almost 5 years, IM SO SICK OF YOUR HALF ASS WAY OF DOING THINGS! ALL YOU FOCUS ON IS HOW TO MAKE MONEY!!! duck YOU!

Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian... Symbian...

never symbian :(

Seven days after launch and still symbian version is not available, this is ridiculous, sad but not a news at least about what happened to both delay " I am totally disheartened "I'm a long time in this game" :'(:'(:'(:'(

exemple..

:friends: :friends: :friends:

Опубликованное фото

Hello everyone, it's Aigrind!

A lot of time has passed since our last “In development” post, where we were actually sharing some interesting stuff from the development team. And a lot of good things have happen since then: new dungeons and new skills were created; we participated in one of the most influential awards Best App Ever Awards in the “Best MMO game” section; our players army is growing bigger as our development team do, and it's really positive dynamic for our game!

While the part of our team was making the game better, the other one had developed new elements and abilities, including Craft. Yes, warriors, you're right, you will be able to craft some precious stuff very soon. What is Craft in our game? What does it depend on?

Main idea.

Craft in Warspear Online is an ability to create armor, weapon, potion or even earn some game currency. Trophies from monsters, useless equipment etc. - everything will be helpful. Now anyone can create a useful item (or maybe potion) without spending hours and hours in dungeon testing luck. However Dungeons will become a source of rare resources for Craft and additional income for those players, who like PvE. The most important thing here, yes, that you will be able to create the most powerful items with great bonuses via Craft process. It looks really cool, isn't it?

Our lead game designer Sergey Bortsov (you can actually meet him on our forum under Elluminacia nickname) is talking about Craft:

“The main point of Craft system is an alternative way to get items in our game. Now you can get them via killing bosses, but chances here are not that great, as you know, so players can spend a lot of time before getting the thing they want. Craft is supposed to solve this situation.

You will need some special resources to create some really cool items, these resources can't be get via Craft, you should find them in game (from powerful bosses i.e.) or as a reward for completing Dungeons. Don't worry, chances of getting these resources are higher, than chances for actual equipment. In other words, if you're playing the game with dedication you will be able to create good stuff without any problem.

Other case is possible, when you're buying the mentioned resources from the market and creating items after that. Besides creating you can also disassemble your equipment (if it's useless for you i.e.). Equipment can be disassembled to some regular resources and there's even a chance of getting Special resource. The higher level of disassembled equipment the more resources you get, it's pretty simple.”

What does Craft look like?

We want to give our players a possibility to progress not only by leveling a game character, but in some different way, as an Artisan. Every player can become a skillful craftsman, you can even become famous among the whole server, you will gain a lot of respect from fellow players and a lot of Craft requests. Our team also took into consideration all the players suggestions and propositions during creating the Craft concept.

As a result of hard negotiations our game designers decided not to follow their initial ideas regarding profession teachers, learning new recipes from the mentor and special place for Craft as it is made in many other MMORPGs. You can agree, that all this stuff is rather booooring: searching for some special NPC, learning new recipes and then staying for hours and watching the components creating process just to make a sword. That's why Craft in Warspear Online is always available anytime anywhere. All items are being created without your incessant attention.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Eight professions are available (it depends on which type of item you want to craft):

• Magic weapon (staffs)
  • Melee weapon (sword, axe, mace etc.)
  • Ranged weapon (bow, crossbow)
  • Cloth armor
  • Light armor
  • Heavy armor
  • Accessories (cape, amulet)
  • Alchemy (Potions, food, spheres etc)
Craft tab will be available as soon as you character reaches 10th level. As you can notice, every character can learn all the professions and develop them from 1st to 14th level. The higher profession level is, the higher item level will be. We don't want to limit you with two or three professions, you can get them all!

How to develop your profession?

To develop any profession you should complete different Crafting tasks and gain Crafting experience. You can see you progress as a bar next to profession level. It important to remember, that if you're doing Crafting task for “Cloth armor” profession you will receive experience points just for this profession.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Every player can do as many Crafting tasks as active cells he has. At first everyone has just one cell, but you can acquire more of this cells after completing different in-game tasks.

Item creation and Crafting tasks

After choosing the profession you will see a list of available tasks. New tasks will be added as you will develop you profession getting higher level. So you will create different items by completing those tasks.

You will need Crafting license and some special set of resources to complete Crafting task.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

License is a mandatory item for task completion, with it you won't be able to accomplish the task, even if you have full set of resources and necessary level of profession.

Licenses have different types of quality. The lowest quality license give you a possibility to accomplish different tasks. Higher level licenses have different bonuses, such as Craft speed up or improvement of the result. There will be 4 types of license:

• Beginner's Crafting license.
  • Disciple's Crafting license – increasing the amount of resources you get after completing Craft tasks.
  • Prentice's Crafting license – increasing the amount of experience points you get after completing Crafting tasks.
  • Master's Crafting license – increasing speed of the Craft tasks completion.

Beginner's Crafting license can be acquired from any merchant for gold. Higher quality licenses can be acquired from Miracle Shop or from Dealer.

Resources.

You will need a certain set of resources to craft the item. You can get the resources either by killing monsters (as a trophy), or by creating them (after completing Craft tasks). Or you can buy them from Dealer.

There are two types of resources: general and special. General resources will be needed to craft different items within one profession, i.e. leather in “Light armor” profession, also they can be created by completing Crafting tasks. Special resources are essential for some special tasks, i.e. rare or unique items creation. Special resources can become a very valuable asset in the market, that's because you can get them by defeating a powerful boss or by disassembling rare items.

Disassembling.

Disassembling is a kind of operation, which allows you to destroy an item (anything that can be equipped, except costumes) and get some resources. Amount of resources depends on the level, quality and type of this item.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

In the end of our story we want to point out, that Craft is the last stage of global development of the long-awaited island. Yes, we are talking about Ayvondil. Craft will be available in the next update (very soon, just follow the announcements), you can try it out and share you thoughts about it with us. And we will continue to polish all the newest game additions – Dungeons, Expert skills and Craft. Now check the screenshots from Ayvondil territories out :)

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Got any questions? Ask them here and we will answer.

Good luck, see you in Arinar!

This Just "Example"

GO GO GO Make Your Own Deep Lords Weapon  ! ! ! and be the first Player Have That ! ! :good:

97446_.jpg

I wanted it become such a special skill of a class :( :sorry: not everyone can do it. a class just like a blacksmith, the only class which can do this but with low skill in battlefield ;)

Irselnort bosses:- Character of any level can get a piece of equipment- Party level shouldn't be higher (than boss's level) to get catalysts, unity signs or minions.

This question came up elsewhere and was not answered yet:

party lvl = average lvl of party members?

or

party lvl = lvl of highest player in party?

Or something else?

Irselnort bosses:- Character of any level can get a piece of equipment- Party level shouldn't be higher (than boss's level) to get catalysts, unity signs or minions.

This question came up elsewhere and was not answered yet:

party lvl = average lvl of party members?

or

party lvl = lvl of highest player in party?

Or something else?

It has ben answered by me in different pages, anyways, the (party members) must be equal or lower than the boss level.