[2014.04.22] In development: creating items - Craft

Guest LaOnza

when will we have dwarf class? every warspear picture for upcoming updates shows a dwarf as main character unless mc's look like dwarves since he has no elf ears haha

Next Characters:

DARK SIDE:

MONSTERS

Ogres, Demons, etc

LIGHT SIDE

CREATURES

Fauns, Centaurs, etc...

Devs, wouldnt it beauty?

Easy as duck and can fit in the storyline.

Not telling how attractive would be the introduction of Non-humanoid heroes.

Wow, sounds cool. Doesn't look that mc-related either. I can't waot to test it, maybe it will get me into the game again  :drinks:

When crafting is coming? I cant wait :D

Im also waiting, hope it will come after a week or two  :drinks:

I have a question... Will we be able to disassemble itens from miracle shop and swamps? Like crystals/runes/skins?

Or just common equipment?

I dont understand why some people continue to cry and cry.

nobody is forcing anyone to play this game. If you dont like it, you can just quit. No need to keep playing or coming here killing vibes with your miserable whining and complaining. Go play some of those other great games yall like so much if you dont like this one.

y qq?

I know everyone is entitled to their opinion. I just dont like when people go around spreading their misery and negativity when they are here by choice.

I have a question... Will we be able to disassemble itens from miracle shop and swamps? Like crystals/runes/skins?

Or just common equipment?

In the future, yes, it will be possible to disassemble everything (except costumes).

After this update you will only be able to do this with magic, melee and ranged weapon.

In the future, yes, it will be possible to disassemble everything (except costumes).

After this update you will only be able to do this with magic, melee and ranged weapon.

Well, let's hope markets don't go empty.

Then now there's no need for the runes/crystals I'm gathering  :( , anyways I'll gather them in other chr for now :spiteful: .

Aaaaw I see. You should see my bag, I've been saving all types of gear, especially those cheap lvl 18 ones XD

Ok, more time for me to collect them ;D

Thank you, Roley :)

can all items from the arena shop be dismantled except the costume? signs/spheres?

make WPN / armor / magic all the items it is a brilliant

idea .. But one thing you need to know the players,

there is the matter of making WPN easy or difficult it

will be cool even when where it is only we ourselves

know the making Her, wow cool :D

So only customes Cant be dissembled...

IM GONNA DISSEMBLE my polish fangs right away 8)

:cray: really .... sounds awesome...

after update I will see what you really meant by crafting  :pleasantry: :rofl:

one question about Dissasembly  :Do we need lvl up it i mean do we need start Dissasembly from low lvl items to high lvls or it works on all type of items

Great update,but aigrind pls give litle more informations for example special items that are needed for crafting. U said they can be gathered from powerfull bosses, what are that bosses,lab,hydra or irselnort bosses?

Special resources are essential for some special tasks, i.e. rare or unique items creation. Special resources can become a very valuable asset in the market, that's because you can get them by defeating a powerful boss or by disassembling rare items.

well, can anyone tell me what would be the definition of powerfull boss and rare items here?

because a powerfull boss for a level 10 can be a weak one for level 20.

something like:

boss must have lvl higher than 18 or something.

rare item must have 4 enchants n have lvl higher than 15 or 16 or 18... you get the point  Опубликованное фото

herald x5 kills no dust aka those yellow/blue/red craft items

dinalt x5 kills also 0

dungeon easy x3/normal x2/hard x2

weapons lvl9(u said lvl9 gear is unique)/10crafted/15bg/15arena/17abyss/17arena/18doom (i dissambled all these and all i got is this (stupid tshirt XD) 3regular craft items that we can get from dissambling a lvl12 weapon located at npc in map2

so devs plz give more info about the dust ty  :friends:

I got 2 blue named catalysts from disassembling 9 arena staves lvl 17, Elie ;D

It's just random I guess.

why would you collect 9 staves lvl 17 from arena lol

but in time...random coming from disassembling is  :facepalm: 

is just like when you go and have to collect a plant item for quest and bang, you collected nothing cause is empty, you saw the plant but...it wasnt a plant, a mirage maybe?  :wacko:

if is there at disassembling should always be there...randomly coming from the same kind of weapon really makes no sense, one arena weapon is more special than the other?

taking in consideration that they are the very same weapons...

how many weapons we would have to disassembly to reach 10 blue catalysts if it comes randomly? 100 weapons?  :bad: