[2014.04.22] In development: creating items - Craft

Guest LaOnza

Can you give JUST five expl. of those games ? :)

LA2, RF Online, Ragnarok Online, Royal Quest, Legend of Edda, Cabal Online, Perfect World, Dragon Nest

this. and the latest one i played was Excalibur, which has used many features from warspear including amplification. Its almost the same success rate and all that.

need more big bosses only 4 and always occupied...

even after 2 hrs spend, only 2-3 spears :(.. sometimes nothing

Need;

Seamonsters x3

Lake x3

GS x3

GG x1

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

In the end of our story we want to point out, that Craft is the last stage of global development of the long-awaited island.

Hm ok but what about guild's castle project ? Canceled ?

Hm ok but what about guild's castle project ? Canceled ?

ehm, why should we? Nothing is canceled, everything is going according to our plan :)

hehe so was i

selling mithril bars 50k each  8)

i wish i didnt npc all that old gear i didnt need anymore  :bad: :bad:

I also saved many gold and silver bars xD

Didnt you said you where going to answer questions here? The only developer ive seen in the post is R0land posting just to prove some players wrong like he loves to.  :unknw:

ehm, why should we? Nothing is canceled, everything is going according to our plan :)

I'm waiting this update so hard. :yahoo:

Didnt you said you where going to answer questions here? The only developer ive seen in the post is R0land posting just to prove some players wrong like he loves to.  :unknw:

what kind of questions?

hope You release this first  ;D

this is gonna result in op weapons like doom and endless to become cheap just like how dungeons destroyed the values of armour  :diablo: ;D ::) ;D ::) :diablo:

Good :), i hope in the next upg change the new skill expert of pala or some parameters in magic dmg

what kind of questions?

the different questions are spreaded in the 7 pages of this topic and I wont repost them (Questions that where asked by other people that I am interested in the answer)

And I see what you did there, trying to prove ME wrong  :spiteful:

95383_.jpg

the different questions are spreaded in the 7 pages of this topic and I wont repost them (Questions that where asked by other people that I am interested in the answer)

And I see what you did there, trying to prove ME wrong  :spiteful:

I came across 7 pages and didn't find any questions, that wasn't covered in our opening post(

I came across 7 pages and didn't find any questions, that wasn't covered in our opening post(

:pardon: You win! you proved me wrong! I'm not going further in this :pardon:

what kind of questions?

Do we need gold to craft items? Others than the gold used to buy the license?

Do we need gold to craft items? Others than the gold used to buy the license?

They wouldve mentioned. It says only craft items, prof lvl and license.

Опубликованное фото

How to develop your profession?

To develop any profession you should complete different Crafting tasks and gain Crafting experience. You can see you progress as a bar next to profession level. It important to remember, that if you're doing Crafting task for “Cloth armor” profession you will receive experience points just for this profession.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Every player can do as many Crafting tasks as active cells he has. At first everyone has just one cell, but you can acquire more of this cells after completing different in-game tasks.

Item creation and Crafting tasks

After choosing the profession you will see a list of available tasks. New tasks will be added as you will develop you profession getting higher level. So you will create different items by completing those tasks.

You will need Crafting license and some special set of resources to complete Crafting task.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

License is a mandatory item for task completion, with it you won't be able to accomplish the task, even if you have full set of resources and necessary level of profession.

Licenses have different types of quality. The lowest quality license give you a possibility to accomplish different tasks. Higher level licenses have different bonuses, such as Craft speed up or improvement of the result. There will be 4 types of license:

[/color]

• Beginner's Crafting license.
  • Disciple's Crafting license – increasing the amount of resources you get after completing Craft tasks.
  • Prentice's Crafting license – increasing the amount of experience points you get after completing Crafting tasks.   
  • Master's Crafting license – increasing speed of the Craft tasks completion.

Beginner's Crafting license can be acquired from any merchant for gold. Higher quality licenses can be acquired from Miracle Shop or from Dealer.

Resources.

You will need a certain set of resources to craft the item. You can get the resources either by killing monsters (as a trophy), or by creating them (after completing Craft tasks). Or you can buy them from Dealer.

There are two types of resources: general and special. General resources will be needed to craft different items within one profession, i.e. leather in “Light armor” profession, also they can be created by completing Crafting tasks. Special resources are essential for some special tasks, i.e. rare or unique items creation. Special resources can become a very valuable asset in the market, that's because you can get them by defeating a powerful boss or by disassembling rare items.

Disassembling.

Disassembling is a kind of operation, which allows you to destroy an item (anything that can be equipped, except costumes) and get some resources. Amount of resources depends on the level, quality and type of this item.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

In the end of our story we want to point out, that Craft is the last stage of global development of the long-awaited island. Yes, we are talking about Ayvondil. Craft will be available in the next update (very soon, just follow the announcements), you can try it out and share you thoughts about it with us. And we will continue to polish all the newest game additions – Dungeons, Expert skills and Craft. Now check the screenshots from Ayvondil territories out :)

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Got any questions? Ask them here and we will answer.

Good luck, see you in Arinar!

everytime man.

when will we have dwarf class? every warspear picture for upcoming updates shows a dwarf as main character unless mc's look like dwarves since he has no elf ears haha

Please consider to lower the price of bags since in the next update we need to make empty slots for many resources, otherwise many people will create new bank chars

LA2, RF Online, Ragnarok Online, Royal Quest, Legend of Edda, Cabal Online, Perfect World, Dragon Nest

Damn.. Didn't expect you to answer but thanks I guess.. Tho' amplification is just something that makes this game to Pay to Win instead of Free to Play.. Maybe in future you can lower max amp lvl to 5 ?? If that happens you will get me to play this again.. I must admit that I like this game, but not how it is developed.. Some features are working excellent for me, but some aren't just good.. Every game has good and bad sides, but what this game needs is Justice. Good luck with new patch, I maybe come try it out maybe not..

Crafting will hav an impact on mcoins used to get scroll but how will non mcoins user get these scroll?? :wacko:

Even if in market have scroll selling but at very high price :bad:

Shouldnt hav imply mcoins in crafting :blush: