[2014.04.22] In development: creating items - Craft

Guest LaOnza

1st devs didnt mention if u can create rings ???

2nd is the chance of success 100% cyz they dont mention luck licence ??

3rd why no capturing castles before ayvondil  ,i thought they make all pathes  the said of ,

before new expansion 4.0 Ayvondil 8)

when update we  re still waittttt  :blush:

you will be able to craft some precious stuff very soon.

welcome warspear  :) same ago. lv 15 weapon and doom when open arena lv 17 ... manys friends stop game because it . i think we dont need new weapon . we need more funny but u know game need more and more money . he dont care if we happy or no  only care more money. u used 500 dollar wew my gf used 11k mcoins in bow +9 and dont amplie see 9k sign more dmg and gold  :facepalm: we got very upset  i think he can ban me from forum now because he know is real what i say and manys player too say same wew snorlax what happen to u where nice ws u adm now is moneyspear online ? get game more fun or manys player will leave it  :cray: . is my opinion if anyone no like not my problem! sry for bad english  :wacko:

Almost all mmorpgs have something like amplification. If devs dont get the money they need theyl happily shut down the servers. So more the money they earn, more the updates and more the chances of game surviving for years. This is my opinion.

Almost all mmorpgs have something like amplification. If devs dont get the money they need theyl happily shut down the servers. So more the money they earn, more the updates and more the chances of game surviving for years. This is my opinion.

Can you give JUST five expl. of those games ? :)

Can you give JUST five expl. of those games ? :)

LA2, RF Online, Ragnarok Online, Royal Quest, Legend of Edda, Cabal Online, Perfect World, Dragon Nest

LA2, RF Online, Ragnarok Online, Royal Quest, Legend of Edda, Cabal Online, Perfect World, Dragon Nest

Tried Perfect World recently new game released last month only but...server full of Russians xD. Stopped playing back to ws:(

One question: Does Powerful bosses mean those bosses which drop lvl18 gears?Ex: Medusa,Echidna,Anax etc?

New better weapons? ppl dont like this  who have +10 i think leave this game we want amp one item dont add new  :wacko:

Frds be unite . We will all make + 1 gears and weapon . Not even + 2 . Then we wil all equal strong . Hahahaha .

When?

Read old posts!

when update we  re still waittttt  :blush: 

you will be able to craft some precious stuff very soon.

Interesting...ppl need more motivation to hunt bosses in dungeons...hope there is no possibility of getting all craft items in swamps.

Btw...the update will b released just after World Cup?? :blush:

Read old posts!

Maestro you just love to collect posts of same stuff and get to one place as always :lol: :good:

Hi guys when Update.... so we wait tooooo many time for new land  :cray: , we need know what "strong boss" need kill for new items for craft, only dugeons boss or astral boss too, or booth

Please tell us more about new update  :drinks: and you get a velvet beer gift from me  :good:

Tried Perfect World recently new game released last month only but...server full of Russians xD. Stopped playing back to ws:(

One question: Does Powerful bosses mean those bosses which drop lvl18 gears?Ex: Medusa,Echidna,Anax etc?

If you don't like the game being full of Russians why did u come back to Warspear?

Anyway this seems like the rich will get the best stuff always, not that I have a problem with that lol

If you don't like the game being full of Russians why did u come back to Warspear?

Anyway this seems like the rich will get the best stuff always, not that I have a problem with that lol

I meant for Russian players only coz its very hard to compete with Russian players XD. They smart n quick in dota2 as well . Warspear scenario has Russian developers umm they are also smart but slow to release update patches.

New better weapons? ppl dont like this  who have +10 i think leave this game we want amp one item dont add new  :wacko:

I know many ppl with h.amped items. Also many of them arguing every time when new items are add to game. But they know: game without progress is a dead game.

I hope we can assit other players, example..

If a low craft player wants to create a weapon, he has

The necessary equipment but not the level, than a higher

Level in craft player will assist that person, alowing the low

Lvl player to create the weapon but he wont get any experience,

We get the experience, kinda like a punishment for

Using the assist, but than again, some players

Might really want the weapon, and other just experience.

Galaxybomb.

Finally :yahoo:  I was saving Mithril Bars for this update, i hope this work. :good:

hehe so was i

selling mithril bars 50k each  8)

i wish i didnt npc all that old gear i didnt need anymore  :bad: :bad:

Nice announcement :yahoo: but when will we get the update? :blush: hope not in 2-3months :wacko:

Ayvondil looks more like a dungeon place n cant see respawn statue :unknw:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: