BD vs ROGUE (bd died less than 5 seconds)

sxsx

Would be funny ;D

But I can approve the point of this topic. I have been killed by rogues many times, and now that they have become even stronger, I die withing 3 seconds while fighting a rogue.

• 2 weeks later...

Look at 25th post, the author of this topic was thinking in view of doing an adventure/dailies in kotaravva, not in the common PvP *it's obvious*. He actual mean was that when he was doing those, rogues suddenly appeared and kill him. Imagine that the rogues had crits when using any skills in stealth mode.

BD is the best for PvP (but not good for doing things such farming norlant swamps), while the healing classes are the best in PvE (most healing classes are also good at PvP).

Btw, bd is my 2nd fav class, very good skills.

Edited by Lee Hye Rin

no way...... why attk him...is not a stupid post.... ! All know since the beginning the amplification and all the prices for the bd ( n only for bd coz in Mcs prices are differents ) are totally differents compare to all other classes....( the example is the new sword 19 compare to all new lv 19 weapons...only that shitty sword cost too much...other weps s like gifts ) .

Bd still die against Rogue .

Rogue have best Attk - Best Crit - the chance to attk u in stealth mode , and they add another DMG skill...and what for the bd.....THE RUN SKILL .. ( no word abt that skill... ). The Bd is the last char for devs ... when all other classes are able to kill him easy..maybe they fix some things or add a skill...

Oh yeah BD is weak, needs more stun and healing skills. Please devs buff BD.

What do you mean? Hamstring is one of the best stunning skills, and BD was supposed to be a tank, it's not suppose to heal, that's for support classes.

What do you mean? Hamstring is one of the best stunning skills, and BD was supposed to be a tank, it's not suppose to heal, that's for support classes.

you know word irony? nabnecro is one of the best necros - not elf side player ...