BD vs ROGUE (bd died less than 5 seconds)

sxsx

it's about a new skills.bd still confuse to use the skill bcoz we still didn't know from where rogue will atack.ing

plus new skill in rogue whit a lot of damage.

the new  bd skill only pro in arena.

blade SD still highest price than other weapon and we need 2 weapons.

when amplify we also need 2 more time for using sign.

it's about a new skills.bd still confuse to use the skill bcoz we still didn't know from where rogue will atack.ing

#1 Reason this post is stupid: Bd skill is great. And it can unstealth stealthed rogues + it's a "full" stun when it works.

#2 Amping 1 handed weapons is easier than staffs/bows/2 handed weapons, + the prices are pretty low. And who said you have to use sd blade. You can get arena weapons and armours for free.

#1 Reason this post is stupid: Bd skill is great. And it can unstealth stealthed rogues + it's a "full" stun when it works.

#2 Amping 1 handed weapons is easier than staffs/bows/2 handed weapons, + the prices are pretty low. And who said you have to use sd blade. You can get arena weapons and armours for free.

Tell him! >:D

u really need to use BD to its maximum potential boy, need a lot to learn. i dont have any problem kicking rouge's sexy ass. O:-) stop complaining n learn ur class.

But mostly we are death before we can do something :'(

experience is the best teacher. may u learn something from ur death. learn from the best, be the best. 8)

no way......  why  attk him...is not  a stupid post....  !  All know  since the beginning  the amplification and all the prices for the bd ( n only for bd coz in Mcs prices are differents ) are totally differents  compare to  all other classes....( the example is the new sword 19 compare to all new lv 19 weapons...only that shitty sword cost  too much...other weps  s like gifts ) .

Bd  still die  against Rogue . 

Rogue have  best Attk - Best Crit - the chance to attk u in stealth mode , and they add another DMG  skill...and what for the bd.....THE RUN SKILL .. ( no word abt that skill... ).  The Bd is the last  char for  devs ... when all other classes are able to kill him easy..maybe they fix some things or add a skill...

Mind you bd has the best melee stun, hamstring (highest success rate and the most useful) And if you combine it with rush and it stuns you'll have the rogue helpless for 7 to 8ish seconds and if you are a smart man and you have built you bd correctly for pvp, you should be able to slice off over half of the rogues hp. My +6 bd can take on full +8/9 rogues and i've beaten quite a few of 'em too.

• 4 weeks later...

Rogue new skill is really strong double damage. BUT take into consideration that its more or less one hit kill or death for them.

Unless you are significantly weaker than the rogue you fight.

The rogue can inflict high damage on first attack but then the BD has the advantage in the longer term fight. If the rogue fails to do any significant damage with they first charge they are pretty much dead against a blade dancer.

Not sure how mage classes fair against that attack, i am guessing they have 3-4 seconds to respond or die.

Rogues estão desarmados agora com o novo skill expert para BD" muito bom esse skill, ele repele o ataque surpresa do rogue se usado corretamente"

nice to see you all happy with your OP new skill  :good:

jelly brickwall?, we r not OP yet but we hope we will get a better skill :spiteful:

BD are crying because their "new skill". I don't know why you received such a AOE skill, it's like feeding pork with jam  :nea:

You received an upgrade of charge barbarian skill. This skill was our pride X)

I remember, before the update, BD was unhappy, because they couldn't reach mages.

And now, you're saying that your skill suck ? Would you exchange it for the warcry of barbarian ? I wouldn't be sad with 2 rush skills.

we BD crying?, rush sucks? what the hell are you talking about?. looks ike you are the one who is crying. dont compare us pros or old players with newbs like this guy who made this stupid thread.

your opinion only work when pvp in arena or pvp cave.

try when you quest or in kotaravva.rogue always hit from behind like your gay friend making surprises.o right

bd can unstealth? how if rogue run to left and bd unstelth run to right it is work ?

Mind you bd has the best melee stun, hamstring (highest success rate and the most useful) And if you combine it with rush and it stuns you'll have the rogue helpless for 7 to 8ish seconds and if you are a smart man and you have built you bd correctly for pvp, you should be able to slice off over half of the rogues hp. My +6 bd can take on full +8/9 rogues and i've beaten quite a few of 'em too.

If, if, if, if... U should, I should....

Obviously u are noob BD, that spam his skills till something happen. I am afraid that if u face skilled rogue with the right type of pvp gear and good resi - even +10 gear wont help u. Have u seen a fight between 22% resi rogue and 5500 def BD ? Really fun to watch.

BD in swamps is dead meat just because rogue attack always first and can manipulate the situation good enough just to see that BD dead. Both cuz of stelth, gouge and jump skill. The last one can do miracles in the right hands, believe me ;)

Lol . My bd easily whoops rouge wid amps double as me . I use my rush as a stun at first before rouge does anything [my rush skill 3/4 stun rate around 90% idk ] and den before the rouge cud gouge me to go stealth i hamstring him XD  the rouge stunned for another 3 to 4 secs :P . Game over after that if i just atk him widout using any other skill he will be dead :D. belive me bd is fun . It can kill casters too wid full dodge build deadlines and accuracy wid arena gears and mdef wid a decently amped daggers. Dont talk abt barbs and dks they are just dirt of bds hands XD [exagarated a bit  ] .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i dnt complain like you cuz even if they have new skill strong we to have shield to stop it and stop the next dmg and bds skill(shield) is not just used in arena its used when pvping 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

but you can rush and find him or put shield "magic transformation"and when he come to give you a strike you dodge him. ;D  ;D

• 1 month later...