Earthquake Attack Speed

CraZe

How does the whole reduce attack speed work when you use earthquake? They dont get any debuffs on them like druids bees. Please explain

But that icon only appers during the actual quake. So level 1 is 2 seconds then it disappears. And there stunned while quake is going anyways. So why does it matter if there attack speed reduces for that time? I mean 2 seconds... really?

What website is that from? So basically your saying it only last while quake is in effect. There for Its completly pointless to put that in the skill description because they cant move anyways. Btw I really appreciate your reply plummy. Best shaman in our server imo

What website is that from? So basically your saying it only last while quake is in effect. There for Its completly pointless to put that in the skill description because they cant move anyways. Btw I really appreciate your reply plummy. Best shaman in our server imo

Well no,its not completely  useless ruduce in speed, lowers the dps of the enemy.Hence his swing speed of blade or Staff speed also reduces under the quake effect time.

That pic was made by me xD check the whole skill table here but its outdated for Earth shield as new update changed its effect.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=100647.0;nowap

Well if the enemy cant move theres no need to slow them down if there at a stop lol. Im really not understanding what your telling me. Are you saying there attact speed is still reduced when the enemy gets out of the stun?