8 failure at bow 4->5 n still not 5 kuzz wtf is this!?!?

koskiller

lmao you posted this just 5 mins before:

only u n u complin all time...if u think ur rogue is taking all ur money...come ranger then.....useless points

why are you complaining now its taking all your money ? hahahah.

rogue and bd have to this two times, and look how much mc u spend only on one bow!

my bd frnd had better rate than me...so maybe bd rogue better rate in view of 2x item..i onlyy saying coz my frnds needed6-7tries for lvl 5 but why i take 13 %)

rate is random, i had 6-7 fail in a row at lvl4-5, and so did many others.

30 signs and spheres to get to lvl5, warlunatic almost 2-3k mc one lvl8 blade.

this amplify is a mc drainer.

Callie used almost 10k mcoins on arena staff to make it +10, her atak is 202 (+30 bonus) now..

idk if sm can spare this much

I used up about 6k mcoins to get to +7 and 22 fails already and haven't even got  +8 yet. I think the success rate is very low and depends on luck. I don't know how much fails it will take to get to +10.

40 sphere dmage and 30 perishability + 384 mc (just count your self how much MC I spend)... hope can get better weapon....... but what I get only dust :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: .... weapon gone for nothink after lv 5.. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: . u luck because your weapon not gone

rus post:

I tried tochnut sword with 9 to 10 ... 180

times by .. So consider how much

insurance is 180 and 180 of the spheres.

And did not work. I really do not think so

long as it took nine to

180 fails at lvl9-10?

it's obviously not random the money thirsty devs limited it or made the chance rate insanely low. i can't believe how such great game could be f#cked up like this

Yea one of my friends used Sign of Imperishablility and he still failed to amplify his Sword from +2. How come it fails? Its really not fair because people lose their arena swords.

Nice kos keep amplifying one day u will suceed to lvl 10.

It is already mentioned that sign of imperis. Will only ensure  prevention to loss or damage. It didnt allows for 100%succes so dont complain.

Just buy mc and keep try to amplify

Same with me...wtf amplified...

i use at leat 1600m.coin to buy insurance and just got +4 weapon...

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

do other have same with us?

Haha u all paid for nothing. Its just a game.. If that really matter if u got few damage more in ur weapon/def in arm? When money hungry devs will make new islands/itms/raise lvl cap, all ur  actual itms will be shit again.. Is that worth it?

And u all paid money for that stupid enchant items and in return get failed/ destroyed itm screen. Its like throwing money into fire..

Dont paid for anything, it will lower devs salary, and less money mean they actually will start to listen players to prevent bancrupt of company.

lost my bow today

i used sign at +3

and then after 5 amplification failures it just :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

and i was like  :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: wtf