new shitty skill of bds

AloneKing

hey dont u think that bds skill too op? it doing 3 things at same time stun and pulling players attack and running and bd already have stun skill !! so he just stun u then stun u then stun u then stun u and then u licking the floor even u cant using ur skills and bds have more hp bonus and attack bonus and two stuns skills devs r really crazy ppl making that class too op i even losing to low amp coz that stuns skills this really worst update ever and devs making the game more worst day by day even that skill can stunning many players at same place its like impossible to pvping bds now :bad: sharing me ur opinion about this

um, my opinion, it sounds like the old warlock op threads

yea and devs should changing it as they changed warlock skill and i think its too op coz two stun skills and rogues have less hp and less def against that skills and def we can't winning anymore u can win against warlock now and them dark circle is bad now but this skill catching u and it fast cooldown that making bad use it twice against us and hamstring we cant using our skills only 1 time :/