new skills predictions?

Mecha

anyone wants to share their prediction for future expert skills? Here's mine:

Ranger: Exploding arrow thats deals damage (possibly AoE magic damage)

Druid: Quicksand, holds enemies making them unable to move (but can still attack. I doubt druid needs another skill disable)

Bladedancer: Decrease accuracy of nearby enemies?

Mage: Ice blast that freezes (stuns) enemies, or a skill that affects "burning" enemies

Priest: A revive skill with a very long cooldown, and massive mana cost (revived ally will have hp and mana according to skill level)

Paladin: A skill that increases own or party's atk or def, or decreases enemies' atk or def. (Hopefully something better than this though)

Rogue: Throwing daggers?

Shaman: Increase party members atk?

Barbarian: Something that affects bleeding enemies? Possibly another damage skill.

Warlock: Either a shield skill, or another damage skill.

Necromancer: Ressurect an ally for the cost of 25%-50% hp, with a very long cooldown (revived ally's hp and mana will vary with skill level)

Deathknight: Possibly a def buff skill

these are merely predictions, and not suggestions. My theory is that warlock and mage will get more damage skills and healers will get more support skills, to balance out the fact that healers can use their same offensive power in a heal skill.

and the revive skills, are a big IF.

Im not too sure if they will add this to the game, but if they do, now would be the right time IMO.

I'm a ranger, i need a skill to make a fire  :'(

this skill will keep the enemies far away from me :good:

specially rogues and barbs  8)

Rogue throwing daggers  :good:

I agree to this

aoe Heal for Necro ._.

:'( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, that's OP

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, that's OP

And an AOE stun for druid isn't?  ;D

But seriously, current expert skill for necro sucks.. necro needs a decent skill ._.

Rogue: Throwing poisonus dagger

Usage range : 3

With this skill rogue throws to enemy poisonus daggers,enemy takes psychal and poison damage per second

(Psychal dmg incrases with psychal power)

Skill level 1 : 25 dmg per second and psychal dmg

Skill level 2 : 50 dmg per second and psychal dmg

Skill level 3 : 75 dmg per second and psychal dmg

Skill level 4 : 100 dmg per second and psychal dmg

Also known as hamstring  :crazy:

I hate that skill

Rogue: Throwing poisonus dagger

Usage range : 3

With this skill rogue throws to enemy poisonus daggers,enemy takes psychal and poison damage per second

(Psychal dmg incrases with psychal power)

Skill level 1 : 25 dmg per second and psychal dmg

Skill level 2 : 50 dmg per second and psychal dmg

Skill level 3 : 75 dmg per second and psychal dmg

Skill level 4 : 100 dmg per second and psychal dmg

8)               

if they add reviving skills, there will still be use for life scrolls. I doubt healers will be able to self-revive, and they wouldnt make it so OP that you could revive anyone and everyone as soon as they die.

Mage: Ice blast that freezes (stuns) enemies, or a skill that affects "burning" enemies

Rogue: Throwing daggers?

another AOE skills for mages ?  :facepalm:

is it throw knife or dagger ?

another AOE skills for mages ?  :facepalm:

is it throw knife or dagger ?

why not? Mages have no hp recovery skill and no skill to disable skills or attacks

daggers, knives, essentially the same.

Skill(xx)-Creates a confusion in the enemies head attacking a friendly for some duration.Increased duration when lvl up

Skill(xx)-Creates a confusion in the enemies head attacking a friendly for some duration.Increased duration when lvl up

;D

daggers, knives, essentially the same.

But that's wrong.

Daggers are sharp on both sides, while knives have only one side sharp.

Throwing knives are different from normal knives too. They have no handle, or have a flat one, to increase stackability.

Miracle Bomb

Throws a Miracle Bomb towards the enemy dealing damage equal to the amount of Miracle Coins in your account divided by 7. On successful hit 70% of your thrown Miracle Coins are returned, none if missed

Paladin: Retribution  - After used Paladin will have increased damage/healing. Increased damage/healing buff's power depends how much damage your Paladin have taken before. Skill level will increase power of the buff by 10/15/20/25%. Buff lasts 10-15 seconds or when succesfully landed basic attack hits enemy target. Expl: Paladin have 1k hp left from 3k and uses this skill, after use he/she receives dmg buff which is 25% from his hp lost at skill max skill level. So Paladin will deal/heal 500 extra dmg on his/her next attack/heal that succesfully lands.

Warlock: Sacrificial pact - Consumes some of your Warlock's hp for energy. This will cause your character to have DoT effect which deals dmg and heals energy at same time.

And finally my best idea so far...

Druid: Moonkin - Druid changes his form to look like moonkin and receives one skill. This skill is called Moonfire.. Moonfire is intant skill which deals low damage and adds DoT on target. I must suggest that both of these skills must be implented to game since Druids are so weak and nerfed in every single patch.. Hopefully we will see this Moonfire skill.. :rofl:

ok my sugestions not for all coz in not drunked now and my brain not work well XD

Ranger:Camo skill same as rogue skill but very long time cooldown,just be invisible for moment u get no bnus dmg but one weird thing this skill works infinity time but when u move, stop working ,and iff somone use skill like barb rage rang get 2x times dmg coz was being catched.skill lv gives us more chance to being non distracted

Paladin:Holy aura work ony for one hit but all your defence being atached to atk ofc not same defenc but % depend on skill.

Druid:Call off lighting ,something like bees but depend not on magic power.depend on how far is enemy i mean skill hv 5x5 aoe on 5 shuare hits most powerfull but if enemy coser they hit weaker .soo usles on close range but help to kite stop melle enemy far away and chance to paralisys enemy for 3 sec

Deathknight:Blood Pack ,dk pay HP (yes) to hit harder enemy simlar to paladin skil above but depend on max hp

Warlock :Vampicic drain ,warlock echange mana for enemys hp.how work?U cast drain your mana was drained and enemy hp reduced.

Barbarian:Slice barb hits 3 times in same time  i mean 3x times harder ,but he reduce his monovment ror 5 sec ,immobilize after hit.

Blade dancer:well for half of all mana bd hv he get hp regen like +50 hp more.

Mage:BURN body how works .Mage was set on fire all enemy and mage also get burn dmg in 3x3 aoe/Ice shield shield that reduce dmg by cost of mana calculation 100hp reduce cost 25 mana too deactivate skill u need click on skill again.

Necromancer:Curse,necro cast a curse aoe 3x3 reduce % off all defence and dmg off enemys/mobs in area.

(coz we all know devs like too suck money from us they never give us revive skills soo im not sugesting here cos is usless)

enjoy i hoe all was balanced .