ABOUT THE MEGASUPER UPDATE

Neila

I suggest, think again of the atrocities that u made and open yours eyes.

I love this game, but whit this "new balance" is not funny anymore come to play.

Im Rouge, i love that vocation...im lvl 18, have good set....but guys....how in the name of God lvl 14 can kill lvl 18???

How hell lvl 15 ranger can kill lvl 18 barbarian???

Guys please open ur eyes, u can make fix and do better things.

Please really...i spend money for buy MiCoins...coz this game is really good, but now is a shi#~€

Many players are retired for all this "good things"

Please we need urs skills back, and try to reduce the amazing hit of the other side....

I think u dont play this game like us...coz if u know the reallity i think all this shi#~€ we never was see.

Please.

Support? This subforum is a joke. Dont even bother posting here. Quit this game, its not worth playing anymore. After 0.7 it become worse n worse. Listen to the Slay suggestion - give this game bad revievs at every site.

they shit behind the computer pointing and laughing at the computer screen,  "you lost your item? mwahahaha go buy arena tickets for a new one and amplify it and lose it again!"

Im barbarian, after read your post i feel like im super noob... :facepalm:

Well sad but is true we saw that....in Nadir gate...2 ranger, but lvl 15 hit whit double hit over 1600

This is the great BALANCE of KUZ