Knight's Curse Nerf/Buff Change

Legix

Hello everybody,

The dk is a magic tank dependent on vampirism to tank, but bosses can resist the curse that is their main source of damage and will heal them through vampirism, so here's my suggestion:

Removing the debuff of 25% more damage dealt from the curse and letting fire activate instantly as a normal aoe skill, this would help the dk heal with saturation and not risk the boss resisting the curse and running out of damage to heal with vampirism, it's a nerf followed by a buff that would help the magic dk a lot.

Edited by Legix

Is a great idea, need too increase range 5x5 yards, 3x3 isn't enough
but need change saturation because only works for pve not pvp, so the ways for DK healing is only passive and vampirism :kill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

i would say to keep the 25% more damage, but make it so that if the skill gets resisted, then it will skip the 25% more damage and place the cursed zone immediately

18 hours ago, Ogull said:

i would say to keep the 25% more damage, but make it so that if the skill gets resisted, then it will skip the 25% more damage and place the cursed zone immediately

Then ppl with resist skill would fid their skill useless it would be better is skill can be placed in area . It does have high dmg but its easily avoidable and after that u just need to stun dk or silence it and it would have 0 dmg

3 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

Then ppl with resist skill would fid their skill useless it would be better is skill can be placed in area . It does have high dmg but its easily avoidable and after that u just need to stun dk or silence it and it would have 0 dmg

the outcome wont change regardless, in both ways you will have fire under your target

3 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

Then ppl with resist skill would fid their skill useless

1 skill out of over 100 still got used even after being resisted would make resist skills useless :/. like you said they could just stun or silence the dk and walk off of it, again. regardless of what you said or i did, the outcome would still be the same... having cursed zone under your target. what i merely suggested was that the 25% bonus damage stays but the cursed zone will get used regardless if the target resisted the skill or not, this would also fix the problem with the skill not working on war flags, gvg pylons, castle door etc.

Yeah, they could do it like what they did with Bd's Hamstring. Enemy can resist the silence and stop effect, but bleeding is still there

Remove 25%? 100% disagree. It's DK only debuff/support skill for the party. But i do agree if it get resist, to instantly cast the skill. DK got nerfed too much. And that 25% buff to the attacker helps the DK from saturation skill. That 10% is a lot!

Edited by Speedom