Mcs and elfs

Courage7

It is not fair elf give mc chance but mc dont give a chance even a little bit to do a quest or whatever example if we want to do garr shagg that is the example mc never give chance  :facepalm:

95052_.jpg

MC never give a chance to elfs? hmm, k. who are these lifeless's? Are they mc? its only a example, most times you can find 20-25 elf in here.

Now, look second ss, any mc defending here? Any non-noob player can go sea monster-lake with lvl 10 character.

95055_.png

95057_.png

1st elfs are overpopulated, 2nd 90% from them will gank in swamp, 3rd 90% of them are noobs that think that ganking in swamp or at stairs make them pro, or make them look cool.The same goes to mc to, but in smaller%

elf can doing cl bcos knows when the good timing to g there

for we always in stairs bcos in there we can talk and joking whit a friend.mc pro whit the skill but elft pro whit friendship :drinks: :friends:

Say that to the residents of stairs, east of caravans eastern camp

1st elfs are overpopulated, 2nd 90% from them will gank in swamp, 3rd 90% of them are noobs that think that ganking in swamp or at stairs make them pro, or make them look cool.The same goes to mc to, but in smaller%

I couldnt have thought of a more better reply

We all have our own lil territory , if a enemy passes the line don't expect not to get attacked as well as swamps u will always get attacked no matter what happens everywhere.

Though , elfs gank more at there "pvp" zone then mcs gank at pvp cave but YeH , both sides are treated equally

Form stronger teams when you go into dangerous territories. This whole convo about ganking and hard cl quests is what Warspear is all about. I personally love it!

The great thing about this game is that there are no consequences to dying, minus the long walk back.

Tip to "ganker haters"

-Run, hide, whine in chat, then get a larger party.

Oh and good luck with cl quests! Get them done when the gankers are on lunch break.

To truly solve the ganker problem try this

Dude if chainless is your problem and not ganking and side behaviors it's easy to solve.

In both of my chars i killed from gg to sea in 2-3 hours, more time takes to die and walk back :nea:

Everything is about time, if you try at Saturday 4pm GMT it's sure that u won't make it...

If you try Monday-Thursday over 1 am GMT you won't meet any mc on the way, game looks like noone playing this time...

Mcs doing the same, every night there is war at genie...

Good luck ;)

Ok so this is a sealed pandoras box opened again, doing cl bosses has been chewed over and over, and its pretty obvious that stairs with 50 indos camping and a res statue 5 yards away is a choke point, and it has been pointed out so to the devs, and seems nothing will be done in that matter. And that is fine since both sides can actually do it without many problems if you know how, or find someone who does to help you. True that elf might be easier because the passage is easier, but take the bosses in account, all are closed off and basically if mc start rushing in ur dead, while elven bosses are opened and even with elfs swarming, you can escape. Then there is ways and times, from around 23:30-01:00 GMT +1 the stairs are usually free, that is the time when you can pass without any major problems, not mentioning rogues can pass anyway in 80% of the time, and that is probably what is keeping devs from changing the stairs, because ITS POSSIBLE, hard but possible. I did my cl on rogue from kratt to maraksha with 1 shamans help, just pick the right time. And of course there is the hunt/steal way, if you are playing on both sides you can go hunt with your character at the side you need cl on, and then simply when the boss is near death, log the char that needs cl and kill your hunting char. Bam done. There are ways people, be creative and most of all, be patient. I tried running cl runs on mc for people who need with a few friends, but spamming chats is useless because spies just log and say that mc doing cl, and all goes down in flames, so rather do it quietly, in the right time, with a few friends...

And also there is this way that i dont know why but everybody avoids. Just log and ask? Idk how many kills for quests i allowed when people logged and asked nicely if they can have 1 kill lol Try it, might surprise you.

And to conclude this, and i hope this topic. Its well known that CL is hard, but if you go and die at stairs 20 times because there are 50 elves camping, and then cry around how its hard, sorry but ur a dumbass. You just hit a wrong time, thats it. Be patient and it will get done, i do runs for friends, we finish whole cl in 2-3 hours, no matter side. So its possible, and because it is devs wont change it. Good luck to you and your quests, just be calm and patient  :good:

For all the others interested in reading more, there is an old post about it, many like that have been made, but this one was one of the strongest, and nothing happened....enjoy: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=89288.0

Ok so this is a sealed pandoras box opened again, doing cl bosses has been chewed over and over, and its pretty obvious that stairs with 50 indos camping and a res statue 5 yards away is a choke point, and it has been pointed out so to the devs, and seems nothing will be done in that matter. And that is fine since both sides can actually do it without many problems if you know how, or find someone who does to help you. True that elf might be easier because the passage is easier, but take the bosses in account, all are closed off and basically if mc start rushing in ur dead, while elven bosses are opened and even with elfs swarming, you can escape. Then there is ways and times, from around 23:30-01:00 GMT +1 the stairs are usually free, that is the time when you can pass without any major problems, not mentioning rogues can pass anyway in 80% of the time, and that is probably what is keeping devs from changing the stairs, because ITS POSSIBLE, hard but possible. I did my cl on rogue from kratt to maraksha with 1 shamans help, just pick the right time. And of course there is the hunt/steal way, if you are playing on both sides you can go hunt with your character at the side you need cl on, and then simply when the boss is near death, log the char that needs cl and kill your hunting char. Bam done. There are ways people, be creative and most of all, be patient. I tried running cl runs on mc for people who need with a few friends, but spamming chats is useless because spies just log and say that mc doing cl, and all goes down in flames, so rather do it quietly, in the right time, with a few friends...

And also there is this way that i dont know why but everybody avoids. Just log and ask? Idk how many kills for quests i allowed when people logged and asked nicely if they can have 1 kill lol Try it, might surprise you.

And to conclude this, and i hope this topic. Its well known that CL is hard, but if you go and die at stairs 20 times because there are 50 elves camping, and then cry around how its hard, sorry but ur a dumbass. You just hit a wrong time, thats it. Be patient and it will get done, i do runs for friends, we finish whole cl in 2-3 hours, no matter side. So its possible, and because it is devs wont change it. Good luck to you and your quests, just be calm and patient  :good:

For all the others interested in reading more, there is an old post about it, many like that have been made, but this one was one of the strongest, and nothing happened....enjoy: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=89288.0

no wonder ppl calling u drama queen after zathu..  ;D

no wonder ppl calling u drama queen after zathu..  ;D

pffs chikenfly only know say sh!ts of others player...

Well i dont know anyone who i ''say sh!ts of him''  unprovoked so yeah, keep such comments to yourself and stick to the topic pls, if you wanna argue with me talk ingame where u ignored so all good

that true you only know say sh!ts of other player , you say "arflex noob" because im a disturber really? noob= player have bad items and dont know use char . .. :facepalm: :facepalm:

i tried this, nope didnt work  ;D

in the end a friend helped steal kill for me...

It is not fair elf give mc chance but mc dont give a chance even a little bit to do a quest or whatever example if we want to do garr shagg that is the example mc never give chance  :facepalm:

Elfs give mc a chance?? :lol: :lol: :rofl: I must have been playing a different game then.

Is way easier to do cl with Elfs, I started the game as elf and did chainless when I was lvl 14,  on the Elf side the bridge is always full, and even when is empty if a mc Is spotted then holy sh*t all the Elfs on caravan start to spam world chat like maniacs and going like a horde of zombies after the poor  who's trying to cross  :rofl:

i play as a DK. I try to cross stairs like 50 times and i only cross it 2-3 times :facepalm: . I tryand  to cross it in a small party and with ~30 :friends: mcs but its impossible when some elf see u he say that we e trying to cross :clapping: and inmediatly 20 elves minimum block stairs.

Its true that at some hours the game looks dead but elve side its always full.

:diablo: duck elves  :diablo:

Ok you guys close topics without answering so i guess its ok to use bots? I ll make that hord of warlocksto block mc land.

Correct  me if i am wrong, but since you don t reply on my topics i guess you dont care.or dev play elfs.anyways i llnread myself into this bot shit and maybe when cl is completly impossible you guys react....you and your ""support" are pissing me off

I might be getting old, but "things were better before" i miss v1.3 when the server wasnt overpopulated to the bursting point, when anyone could play (even free players) without missing out on any game content and when you could actually finnish world events.

Warspear is now one of the most popular online rpgs to android -  i wish it still was a hidden gem.

This game is hard to play with current population. We need new continent so badly. And the new players using the new ways to finish chainless league, but as i see everyone trying do the same things and usually fail.

I might be getting old, but "things were better before" i miss v1.3 when the server wasnt overpopulated to the bursting point, when anyone could play (even free players) without missing out on any game content and when you could actually finnish world events.

Warspear is now one of the most popular online rpgs to android -  i wish it still was a hidden gem.

Sadly is true, I remember when I started, at that time neither or the factions were so overpopulated as they are now. It's said that popularity has its price, and for warspear the price of it has been that many old players are already gone for how the game is changing.

This game is hard to play with current population. We need new continent so badly. And the new players using the new ways to finish chainless league, but as i see everyone trying do the same things and usually fail.

I still believe if you try hard enough ull do it, new or old way :) I did so many cl runs for friends, in total took about 2-3 hrs from genie-bg, and stairs didnt present much of a problem, just time it to the time when yeah, server is dead, coz both sides dead then, stairs literally empty, and gogo. Be creative, log ur other char and go to just distract for quester to pass, there is soo many wayss, just think outside the box ppl  :)

But yes, again, stairs are a choking point, suck and the placement is really bad considering the distance of the town and the statue itself, either moving the statue inside of elven caravans to the other side, or putting a, lets say, 5 second delay to respawn, or widening stairs to 2 yards might help, but that its a bad choke point and really hard it is, absolutely..... But hard doesnt mean impossible  :give_rose:

Look if you could find a way to sort of signal a white flag, like maybe if the player has no weapons out dont kill him, then u could call it fair. But there is no way to communicate so u cant blame anyone for trying to not die.

• 3 weeks later...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah sure,i go block armor cliff with my friends,mcs could not get out.

We SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO give them a chance

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But,meep,sometimes i dont bother.But when i do,ill just blast fireballs like an madman.

Really now i dont care.

Now elfs, dont cry if you are not allowed to go pvp cave.

Always ganking at swamp, always blocking stairs. Im done with questing and im really bored.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

it doesnt matter which side you play on. both sides have a huge amount of sissies and retards. most of these idiots run ALWAYS when 1v1, but are so quick to jump ppl in groups or with mobs. Such fktards. Thats why I stopped helping random ingrates who later jump me when Im on opposing side. since this game doesnt have a decent pvp system, there will almost never be honorable fights, because game much full of pussssssssssssssssssssss.

it doesnt matter which side you play on. both sides have a huge amount of sissies and retards. most of these idiots run ALWAYS when 1v1, but are so quick to jump ppl in groups or with mobs. Such fktards. Thats why I stopped helping random ingrates who later jump me when Im on opposing side. since this game doesnt have a decent pvp system, there will almost never be honorable fights, because game much full of pussssssssssssssssssssss.

The truth has been spoken, can't add a single word more to that. :clapping: