skin colur

Mrlezebonz

Was wondering why this suggestion got deleted??? lol im only suggesting that you offer more skin colours for the game. Rather than making every npc/character white :yahoo: :yahoo:

Was wondering why this suggestion got deleted??? lol im only suggesting that you offer more skin colours for the game. Rather than making every npc/character white :yahoo: :yahoo:

You do realize that each faction has a certain.. skin tone?

Yes they have, but would it be nice to change it even little bit to blue or green as elf ? Or maybe being black instead of white as any human race ? I agree with this suggestion, Its just a little misc for players.

Yes they have, but would it be nice to change it even little bit to blue or green as elf ? Or maybe being black instead of white as any human race ? I agree with this suggestion, Its just a little misc for players.

:drinks:

Indeed. No harm in wanting some tidbit of trivia such as this.

Ah i just thought to bring it up, considering that the designers seem to have a little theme going. Didn't say that i did not agree with the suggestion  ;D

Pretty sure it has been suggested before though.. just seems too familiar o.0

I know but if you think about it. It revolves around the white region

You never know, they might add it. Or another couple of factions with darker tones  ;D

so mcs will get white skin? theyre savages! elves use green skin theyre not orcs! Forsaken use brown skin lol? Chosen use white skin? its so sunny lol :facepalm: :facepalm:

Not a bad idea, the players can change the skin color by MCoins/Gold, depend on GMs.

Good luck!

Ah i just thought to bring it up, considering that the designers seem to have a little theme going. Didn't say that i did not agree with the suggestion  ;D

Pretty sure it has been suggested before though.. just seems too familiar o.0

I am pretty sure it has been suggested before too.

It is just normal when almost every single MMORPG has this option and this one so proclaimed doesn't have it.

I can say it is somewhat of a prejudice to not be able to choose a darker skin tone.

It shouldnt matter what race u are ( mc, forsaken. Fb, chosen). You should be allowed to be able to express your true skin color than having to locked to one colour :drinks:

This post is liked by pol who can't afford costumes

Hmm...  :blush:  I have used already 1,5m for costumes... And that's just the amount of money I have used in elf side xD

This post is liked by pol who can't afford costumes

I have 11 costumes bud ;). I just think more skin colours should be offered to increase personality choices