Nerf a mcs

Victor Ortega Iribarren

I've been playing for a long time, and every time I feel more and more frustrated in the arenas, the rogues, barbarians, charmer, hunters, warlock, chieft and the darknigth kill me without a chance to respond, I have rings, necklace and armor of imperials And the only difference I see is that they take a little longer to kill me, it is super unfair that they continue to nerf elfs and the mcs do not do anything to them, but the mcs claim and nerf the elf, I do not deny that there are unbalanced elfs like the druids , paladin and seeker but the difference between damage and resistance is great. PS: nobody plays priest and necros because in arenas they hurt because they can't take anything

I would like to know what character you use and what level
- because the skill build of DK is full stun, and exists runes of resistance plus the passive bonus of the guild lvl 12

- Rogues arena they have little dodge, so it is easier to hit them, that depends on the build, if they use full dodge then they hit less and cannot do permanent stun

- Barbarian without words they are the best tank arena for mcs, but stuns can be dodged, parried, blocked and resisted, they are only reduces damage.

- Warlock is hard to beat, is the same need resistances

- Charmer is hard to kill that depends
- Hunters are not haves burst damage like Rangers

- Chieftain is only overcome damage not haves stuns of silence
:dunno:

If you don't have resistance you're going to be slaughtered by almost any mc class, imperial rings won't do you much good, that's how it works these days in this balanced game. Join a lvl 12 guild, buy some resistance scrolls and good relics or play bd or mage, and good luck.

Edited by Fabr

On 11/13/2021 at 1:57 PM, Kyrai said:

- Barbarian without words they are the best tank arena for mcs, but stuns can be dodged, parried, blocked and resisted, they are only reduces damage

if they use stoneskin in thier build, damage reflection will heavly help to keep it down, resistance will also help you to prevent attack reduction from  their roar, but you dont want to be hitted too much if you're a caster, but you're still and always be at the mercy of the rng gods