Skill for all melee based characters

x6t3nc3

Name: Meditate. (Or whatever)

What does it do: similar to looting a flower or chest, the character meditates for sometime in order to restore HP and energy to maximum

Cooldown: at least 3-4 minutes

Why 3/4 minutes? To preserve the usefulness of Foods.

Why the need of this skill?

Unlike healers, melee's are particularly disadvantaged when it comes to recovery, they should be able to have access to a skill that gives them a small benefit.

Picture this, a lvl 7 melee running out of map to heal because he almost does from a mob, he has to wait while healers jut heal their merry way through quests.

Perhaps maybe not 100% but at least restore 50% hp and energy.

The skill can be interrupted aswell.

Points to remember;

- Not everyone can afford regenerative foods at low levels.

- The skill cannot be used in arena or whilst in combat.

this is kinda like sitting down

most major mmorpg's have an option for your character to sit down, and you cant enter combat or use skills, but your regeneration for health and mana is doubled

You go tell a low level newby of warspear online to spend his quest gold on hp regen enchants that cost 2.5-3k in dealer :)

Then mention to him that he wont even use those gears for long anyway. I detect selfishness

Nothing wrong with your suggestion, but no need for any based skills anymore, you can suggest this as an Expert skill for "BD".

Why? Because other tank classes can use "Shield" that can give them more amount of HR & ER.

Nothing wrong with your suggestion, but no need for any based skills anymore, you can suggest this as an Expert skill for "BD".

Why? Because other tank classes can use "Shield" that can give them more amount of HR & ER.

well as a BD i disagree with the regen skill, if its healing yes i agree, why? cuz whats the use of regen when u can heal?. for what i know so far BD is a melee type damage dealer, thats why it cant use shield.+30-40 regen what a noob skill. i suggest a different skill not regen or heal if possible.